PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Magic .... Idiots?

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 12:01 PM
What happened to that team. Sick FO they have. Ibaka franchise player :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im Still Ballin
07-07-2016, 12:05 PM
They have a nice ass frontcourt now, but they also lost Oladipo and let a cheap ass quality backup C walk, which was forced by them stacking soo many chips to add to the frontcourt I guess

Ibaka, Biyombo, Vucevic... There's a nice variety of scoring, shooting, and defense there

Orlando Magic
07-07-2016, 12:18 PM
What happened to that team. Sick FO they have. Ibaka franchise player :roll: :roll: :roll:

How the Lakers doing with that Mozgov contact, *****?

Prime_Shaq
07-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Ay man, **** you.

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 12:24 PM
How the Lakers doing with that Mozgov contact, *****?

Thats all you got? At least we didnt trade Russell or Ingram for dirt scraps LMFAO.

Mozgov is the best you got hahahahaha. INGRAM RUSSELL RANDLE CLARKSON NANCE BOOM LOLOlll

Orlando Magic
07-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Thats all you got? At least we didnt trade Russell or Ingram for dirt scraps LMFAO.

Mozgov is the best you got hahahahaha. INGRAM RUSSELL RANDLE CLARKSON NANCE BOOM LOLOlll

You dumb little *****.

:yaohappy:

Meticode
07-07-2016, 12:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmum6onXEAUYcnf.jpg

Meticode
07-07-2016, 12:44 PM

Don't forget Deng.

bigkingsfan
07-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Ibaka would be the best player on the Lakers.

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Ibaka would be the best player on the Lakers.

Ibaka in his prime is better than an 18 year old rookie / 2nd year 19 year old sophmore. Wow such an achievement Orlando made. Great argument bozo.

bigkingsfan
07-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Ibaka in his prime is better than an 18 year old rookie / 2nd year 19 year old sophmore. Wow such an achievement Orlando made. Great argument bozo.
13/7 on the decline, best player on the Lakers. Think about it.

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 01:47 PM
13/7 on the decline, best player on the Lakers. Think about it.

Oh okay so Clarkson and Russell are better than a prime Ibaka already so thats why you would pick Orlando over Lakers. Great one bozo :lol :lol :lol

bigkingsfan
07-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Oh okay so Clarkson and Russell are better than a prime Ibaka already so thats why you would pick Orlando over Lakers. Great one bozo :lol :lol :lol
You're the one that thinks he would be best on the Lakers. I was joking and you fell for it. :roll:

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 02:00 PM
You're the one that thinks he would be best on the Lakers. I was joking and you fell for it. :roll:

If you really think I fell for it, you are dumber than I thought.

FatComputerNerd
07-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Came in here just to say people are underrating Mozgov.

Don't forget he was coming off an injury this past season, and was not given a ton of minutes due to so much small-ball.

Lakers fans will be happy to have him.

FireDavidKahn
07-07-2016, 02:06 PM
They made some very weird moves, that's for sure.

ALBballer
07-07-2016, 02:07 PM
AirTupac keeps trolling.

Magic have a young core of Payton, Fournier, Hezonja, Gordan, Biyombo and Vucevic....all under 25.

Lakers core consist of one of the most hated young players in Russel and Ingram still hasn't played one game. Lakers will be a lottery bound team next year and most likely will not keep their pick unless they tank hard.

Lakers fans are in no place to talk crap. Magic have a more promising future than the lakers, a better team currently and the Lakers will only be relevant if a few marquee free agents decide to sign with them but when the Lakers have given big money to Deng and Mozgov no one will want to sign with that shitshow.

:oldlol:

smoovegittar
07-07-2016, 05:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmum6onXEAUYcnf.jpg

:roll: Damn...

Orlando Magic
07-07-2016, 08:25 PM
Came in here just to say people are underrating Mozgov.

Don't forget he was coming off an injury this past season, and was not given a ton of minutes due to so much small-ball.

Lakers fans will be happy to have him.

I think Mozgov was great, don't get me wrong, but until he can prove that he's returning to pre injury status, I am judging him on how he is now, not how he was 2 seasons ago.

Jameerthefear
07-07-2016, 08:30 PM
how can OP even make this thread after the moves the lakers made this offseason :roll:

AirTupac
07-07-2016, 08:44 PM
AirTupac keeps trolling.

Magic have a young core of Payton, Fournier, Hezonja, Gordan, Biyombo and Vucevic....all under 25.

Lakers core consist of one of the most hated young players in Russel and Ingram still hasn't played one game. Lakers will be a lottery bound team next year and most likely will not keep their pick unless they tank hard.

Lakers fans are in no place to talk crap. Magic have a more promising future than the lakers, a better team currently and the Lakers will only be relevant if a few marquee free agents decide to sign with them but when the Lakers have given big money to Deng and Mozgov no one will want to sign with that shitshow.

:oldlol:

Dawg you cant even mention Payton. Russell outplayed him hard. He's already better than him. Randle, Ingram, Russell, Clarkson, Larry Nance, Zubac. LOL we have more potential with Ingram and Russell than Magic do. Youre a fool to think Magic are in a better position. Ingram has star potential. Payton is still a bust who cant shoot. Biyombo is a backup C who will only ever be a back up C. LOL sick core dood.

poido123
07-07-2016, 08:45 PM
I like the Magic moves...

Just scratching my head as to what they plan for the frontcourt?

Are they going to move another one of their bigs? Looks like the logjam we had at the Bulls to a lesser extent.