PDA

View Full Version : Golden State got stronger from a talent point/top heavy... BUT (CLEVELAND)

Im Still Ballin
07-07-2016, 12:36 PM
The gutting of their bench and bigs has magnified their weaknesses, particularly against a team like Cleveland. Zaza's a tough physical Euro big, but he's no Bogut... I thought they'd might get Dedmon to help with this, but they lucked out... It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of their lineup fills out...

As far as Cleveland, they've kept the ship steady, stuck to their championship squad, making little moves. I got a feeling like they're going to hit up that old Miami stock and get Birdman on the vet min to round out the big rotation, and perhaps either Chalmers or Cole.. Get JR locked in and they're ready. Dunleavy was a nice little scoop too.

If it's not going well, I feel like the Love trade is their emergency strategy... If they're lucky Sacramento has fallen apart, and looking at dealing Cousins before his trade return shrinks even more... Cleveland would definitely give up a locked in Love and perhaps a Shump for the risk of a potential 1 1/2 season rental in Cousins... Time is of the essence with LeBron aging, so every year counts from here on out...

So, it's going to be interesting

Meticode
07-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Word has been for a while the Cavs are highly interested in Kosta Koufos. They were even interested in him before they got Mozgov. I think he would fill our need for a big greatly. I was hoping the Cavs could land Dedmon as well, but that's not happening.

They'd have to do a trade though to get Koufos from the Kings.

I really like the Dunleavy trade. I know he's old, but he's a dependable three point shooter off the bench.