PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant to critics:

Draz
07-08-2016, 11:48 AM
[Quote]Kevin Durant to critics:

IGOTGAME
07-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Do people actually buy this guy's shoes?

Draz
07-08-2016, 12:17 PM
2 years ago they were gaining momentum. Now kyries seem to be the new shit.

bobopenguin
07-08-2016, 12:20 PM
which OKC fan didnt buy his shoes?

imdaman99
07-08-2016, 12:23 PM
I think I read on reddit, that he got asked how come his sneakers went from $88 to $150 and he said, as humbly as I can put it, I'm no $88 sneaker guy. Dunno the exact quote but it was something like that :lol dude is such a fake humble or fake cocky. He never seems all in.

BlakFrankWhite
07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
I think I read on reddit, that he got asked how come his sneakers went from $88 to $150 and he said, as humbly as I can put it, I'm no $88 sneaker guy. Dunno the exact quote but it was something like that :lol dude is such a fake humble or fake cocky. He never seems all in.

He grew up a fatherless little sh*t, so he's an insecure btch. Gave up being a leader to kiss Curry's ass

I hope he crumbles under the pressure and kills himself :oldlol:

moongaze
07-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Best outcome of this is if he never wins a title in golden state. Would show that it doesn't pay to be a gutless coward and a sellout.

imdaman99
07-08-2016, 12:39 PM
He grew up a fatherless little sh*t, so he's an insecure btch. Gave up being a leader to kiss Curry's ass

I hope he crumbles under the pressure and kills himself :oldlol:
Exactly man, he got tired of taking contested shots :roll: I just wanna be one of the guys, I don't want to be THE GUY :cry:

bdreason
07-08-2016, 12:44 PM
He grew up a fatherless little sh*t, so he's an insecure btch. Gave up being a leader to kiss Wade's ass.

This thread is about Durant, not LeBron. Stay on topic.

LBJ4MVP23
07-08-2016, 12:48 PM
I completely understand where he is coming from. I wish he didn't make this move, I think it says a lot about his competitiveness, but he put himself in a position to not have to carry a heavy load, win multiple titles, play in a gorgeous area of the country, and play with unselfish teammates.

Again, I'm not happy about this move, but I understand why he did it. Its just unfortunate that such an incredible talent cares so little about competition, but merely just about having accolades the media deem is make or break for your career.

jayfan
07-08-2016, 12:56 PM
I completely understand where he is coming from. I wish he didn't make this move, I think it says a lot about his competitiveness, but he put himself in a position to not have to carry a heavy load, win multiple titles, play in a gorgeous area of the country, and play with unselfish teammates.

Again, I'm not happy about this move, but I understand why he did it. Its just unfortunate that such an incredible talent cares so little about competition, but merely just about having accolades the media deem is make or break for your career.

Yep.

KiiiiNG
07-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Are you retarded? He's had the second highest selling shoes to LeBron for many years...

God damn you're out of touch. :oldlol: