PDA

View Full Version : Speights To Clippers

SilkkTheShocker
07-08-2016, 11:48 AM
GS keeps losing more of their depth. :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2016, 11:53 AM
GS losing important pieces by the minute.

They'll still dominate, but its gonna take longer than many are expecting.

bdreason
07-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Perfect fit. Clippers desperately need a bench PF/C who can score... and that's what Mo Buckets does best. CP3 gonna love playing with Mo.

Haymaker
07-08-2016, 01:25 PM
GS losing important pieces by the minute.

They'll still dominate, but its gonna take longer than many are expecting.

Yup. My guess is they will lose next season then manage to win two in a row. After that Thompson or Green will leave.

ArbitraryWater
07-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Yup. My guess is they will lose next season then manage to win two in a row. After that Thompson or Green will leave.

you think after 82 games they wont be ready in the playoffs? :lol MAYBE.. if the NBA cut their season down to 58.

coined
07-08-2016, 01:39 PM
he is not rim protector.

Kiddlovesnets
07-08-2016, 01:42 PM
The Warriors wont be as good as last season, their bench is nonexistent.
:roll:

Haymaker
07-08-2016, 01:42 PM
you think after 82 games they wont be ready in the playoffs? :lol MAYBE.. if the NBA cut their season down to 58.

2011 Heat were not ready to win. What makes you think this team will?

ShawkFactory
07-08-2016, 02:02 PM
What happens when Steph and KD are inevitably are banged up come playoff time?

This isn't great news.

ArbitraryWater
07-08-2016, 02:17 PM

of course they were ready to win... they were multiple massive Dirk comebacks and Bron chokes away from losing like 4 playoff games on their way to the title.

Plus their two best players were redundant... what makes you think GSW will have trouble adjusting? You think a team that won a title, then was a minute away from winning again, suddenly wont be ready to win anymore after Durant joins them?

I get youre a SAS fan, but thats some strong wishful thinking.

J Shuttlesworth
07-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Speights isn't really important. He's pretty boneheaded, but he can hit some 3s though.

J Shuttlesworth
07-08-2016, 02:34 PM
I'd say the fact that the main core won a championship years ago

mistergreens
07-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Really surprised he could only get a minimum contract. I know LAC is over the cap, but you think he could get some more cheddar elsewhere.

Haymaker
07-08-2016, 02:38 PM
I'd say the fact that the main core won a championship years ago

With HUGE help from the bench.

Meticode
07-08-2016, 02:43 PM
So far with the Warriors bench they're going to be asking a lot of players to step up. Realistically the way you'll want this offense ran is for those starters NOT to be playing 35+ minutes a game. With a starting 5 that good they shouldn't be playing those types of minutes, but then again their bench is highly suspect and the Cavs had to bring LeBron back in a lot of times this year (but they still kept his minutes down during the regular season playing a career LOW 35.6 minutes per game. The lowest MPG of his career.

They thing the Warriors are going to have to do a lot of is to keep at least one or two starters on the floor when they start bringing in the bench. For instance if Curry is going to the bench Durant should definitely stay out there.

ArbitraryWater
07-08-2016, 02:44 PM
of course they were ready to win... they were multiple massive Dirk comebacks and Bron chokes away from losing like 4 playoff games on their way to the title.

Plus their two best players were redundant... what makes you think GSW will have trouble adjusting? You think a team that won a title, then was a minute away from winning again, suddenly wont be ready to win anymore after Durant joins them?

I get youre a SAS fan, but thats some strong wishful thinking.

post ignored :lol womenz

Smoke117
07-08-2016, 02:44 PM

The 2011 heat team was 3 stars and a bunch of nobodies and washed up players with no offensive system...not a team that just went to the finals twice, won a championship in 2015, and is coming off of 73 wins...joel anthony was the ****ing starting center for the heat for christ sakes...the scenarios aren't even close to the same. Not to mention that the warriors actually have that 4th guy...whether you count it as Dray or Klay...Miami didn't have no 4th guy even close to that calibur.

Jasper
07-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Warriors lossing more players :coleman:

HurricaneKid
07-08-2016, 03:10 PM

The 2011 Heat didn't win because they started Arroyo,and Big Z. They needed to use the exceptions to fill out the team. GSW can start 4 All NBA players PLUS Iggy, who is the ultimate role player.

dab0yech0
07-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Perfect pick and pop guy for CP3. He'll be able to consistently hit down those midrange Js ala David West in New Orleans. Definitely will need to keep DJ or someone else who can protect the rim next to him though I hate his defense.

kshutts1
07-09-2016, 06:30 AM
I like how people are reacting to Warriors losing their depth as if that was not expected once Durant signed. Wow people.

So essentially, Warriors "traded"....
Bogut, Barnes, Ezeli, Barbosa, Speights
for
Durant, West, Zaza

I mean, I'd do that too... but there will be some growing pains, and some obvious depth issues.