PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors dont scare me at all

Kiddlovesnets
07-08-2016, 01:58 PM
They have no rim protector, and no depth. They've lost the two most important quality that made them a top contender for the last 2 years. Acquiring Durant wont fix these two problems, losing Ezeli, Barbosa, Rush and Speights will hurt very bad.

I think the Warriors are actually weaker than last year, they will be a 60-65 wins team. I see them losing to Spurs in 6 games in next year's WCF, and they cant beat the Cavs even if they win WCF anyway. If Durant leaves next year they are screwed for making stupid decisions after stupid decisions.
:rolleyes:

BlakFrankWhite
07-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Even if they don't win, Nike will make like $300 million in sales and KD will have to stay.

Klay 3D
07-08-2016, 02:03 PM
So if you had to put like $10K on a team, it'd be the Spurs?

Kiddlovesnets
07-08-2016, 02:05 PM
So if you had to put like $10K on a team, it'd be the Spurs?

Assuming the teams rosters wont change further, it will be Spurs or Cavaliers, depending on who has HCA.

Dr Seuss
07-08-2016, 02:05 PM
why would you be scared. the only thing a nets fan has to be scared of is the ping pong balls not resulting in their favor

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-08-2016, 02:06 PM
It will be Spurs or Cavaliers, depending on who has HCA.

You should predict that GS will win it all. Then there will a better chance of what you **really want** to happen will happen.

ISHGoat
07-08-2016, 02:09 PM
OP is the new Konex

Almost everything he says backfires and the alternative comes to fruition

Phenith
07-08-2016, 02:19 PM
They have no rim protector, and no depth. They've lost the two most important quality that made them a top contender for the last 2 years. Acquiring Durant wont fix these two problems, losing Ezeli, Barbosa, Rush and Speights will hurt very bad.

I think the Warriors are actually weaker than last year, they will be a 60-65 wins team. I see them losing to Spurs in 6 games in next year's WCF, and they cant beat the Cavs even if they win WCF anyway. If Durant leaves next year they are screwed for making stupid decisions after stupid decisions.

Why is everyone talking about these guys like they aren't replaceable with other vet minimum guys... the only thing that made those guys look so good is that they all bought into the team chemistry. With that said, it has to be the "right" guys brought in that will gel with the team, but there is lots of guys out there and they can just cycle through vet minimum guys until they find the right mix. Guys who are good at something but have glaring holes in there game are dime a dozen... the ones who fit in with the team will stand out.

Mr Feeny
07-08-2016, 02:26 PM
why would you be scared. the only thing a nets fan has to be scared of is the ping pong balls not resulting in their favor

:oldlol:

bond10
07-08-2016, 02:27 PM

Well of course you not scared, you aren't the one who has to play against them. Now tell me who is that in your avatar?

KiiiiNG
07-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Durant took the hard road

Cavs have more depth, better rim protection, and better chemistry.

Yet... I still have the Warriors sweeping the NBA Finals. :cheers:

Durant will be GOAT after 4 straight FMVP's.

ISHGoat
07-08-2016, 02:28 PM

It's a good thing nets ain't got no worries till like 2020 - they traded away all their picks.

Stringer Bell
07-08-2016, 03:03 PM

:lol :oldlol:

Jasper
07-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Durant will go into his natural position as PF or Center

After all his is 7' tall. :rolleyes: