PDA

View Full Version : Best post I have seen in a long time came from the poster Euroleague...

stalkerforlife
07-08-2016, 05:28 PM
"After seeing Giannis Antetokounmpo be unable to dribble, shoot, pass, create, literally do anything but rebound and hit layups in FIBA....

While in the NBA he can play point guard, post triple doubles, go the length of the floor on like 2 dribbles and then dunk without the defense even stopping him............

I think it is pretty much 100% clear that the NBA is totally fake, rigged, and staged. It's no different than the WWE.

They just pick and choose roles for each player. The players are all actors, and they pretend it is real.

That's the real reason they are getting paid so much. To keep up the lie and illusion that it's anything other than totally fake."

I truly think he's right after watching the NBA literally build Bran's entire career on lies and manipulations. They've given him everything.

I will NEVER care about NBA basketball again; i'm only here to expose it from time to time.

Nilocon165
07-08-2016, 05:32 PM
I will NEVER care about NBA basketball again
Funny stuff

J Shuttlesworth
07-08-2016, 05:35 PM
So you swore to stop watching basketball after game 7, and stopped caring about NBA, but you browse these forums and read random posts about Giannis?

PA

THE

TIC

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2016, 05:36 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif

red1
07-08-2016, 05:36 PM
op turns melting down into artform :roll:

FKAri
07-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Is this your first post since....the incident?

AirBonner
07-08-2016, 05:39 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif
Agree :pimp:

Rocketswin2013
07-08-2016, 05:42 PM
if you actually believe this you should seek help

nathanjizzle
07-08-2016, 05:48 PM
mentally incompetent

InsanityKills
07-08-2016, 05:49 PM
Change your avy bitch boy

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12460647&postcount=17

Smoke117
07-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Still melting down over Lebron eh? :yaohappy: Good to have you back...your stupidity is hilarious.

stalkerforlife
07-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Change your avy bitch boy

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12460647&postcount=17

The bet was null and void once the NBA fixed the series.

Grow the hell up and admit the truth.

Nilocon165
07-08-2016, 06:14 PM

Look who's talking.

A 35 year old bitching and whining about a sport being fixed just because he never wants Lebron to surpass his hero 12be Bryant.

News flash, he surpassed him YEARS ago.

AirBonner
07-08-2016, 06:18 PM

coward.

Euroleague
07-08-2016, 06:18 PM
I will NEVER care about NBA basketball again; i'm only here to expose it from time to time.

Keep fighting the good fight, and ignore the crap from the haters.

ZMonkey11
07-08-2016, 06:19 PM

Wow. OFFER a bet to someone, then you don't honor your own terms. Bro... you can't be trusted.

j3lademaster
07-08-2016, 06:21 PM
I truly think he's right after watching the NBA literally build Bran's entire career on lies and manipulations. They've given him everything.

I will NEVER care about NBA basketball again; i'm only here to expose it from time to time.Serious question: If Lebron were carrying you out of a burning building, would you push him off of you and burn to death just so you can deny him some humanitarian award for saving your life?

Human Error
07-08-2016, 06:23 PM
So Euroleague says the league is rigging for Giannis but blames Lebron for that?

What kind of weak logic is that? :oldlol:

And you should be a world class idiot to consider that as a good post. :oldlol:

Prometheus
07-08-2016, 06:24 PM
You're pathetic. If I knew you in real life, I would bully you.

Hey Yo
07-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Wow. OFFER a bet to someone, then you don't honor your own terms. Bro... you can't be trusted.
Not surprised.....dudes a bandwagoner who knows nothing about Hoops

NBAGOAT
07-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Serious question: If Lebron were carrying you out of a burning building, would you push him off of you and burn to death just so you can deny him some humanitarian award for saving your life?

:lol :lol

6 for 24
07-08-2016, 06:28 PM

The bet was made after game 6.

Although I am a "die-hard" GSW fan, it seemed to me that game 7 was fairly officiated. In the end, the Warriors just couldn't close out the pesky Cavs. We can all agree that Steph showed up when it mattered, shooting a Mamba-esque 1-6 down the stretch; but his supporting cast didn't add any help. I understand they've upgraded during the offseason, so hopefully it will no longer be a one-man show.

You really should honor this bet. Here in Mozambique, the penalty for reneging on a wager is castration, so I'm sure in gun-toting America it is even worse!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

inclinerator
07-08-2016, 06:30 PM
http://s27.postimg.org/vqh3b6tur/Justin_Lee_Dancy_mugshot_22114876_400x800.jpg

Euroleague
07-08-2016, 06:54 PM
So Euroleague says the league is rigging for Giannis but blames Lebron for that?

What kind of weak logic is that? :oldlol:

And you should be a world class idiot to consider that as a good post. :oldlol:

All the world is a stage.

Euroleague
07-08-2016, 06:57 PM
The bet was made after game 6.

Although I am a "die-hard" GSW fan, it seemed to me that game 7 was fairly officiated. In the end, the Warriors just couldn't close out the pesky Cavs. We can all agree that Steph showed up when it mattered, shooting a Mamba-esque 1-6 down the stretch; but his supporting cast didn't add any help. I understand they've upgraded during the offseason, so hopefully it will no longer be a one-man show.

You really should honor this bet. Here in Mozambique, the penalty for reneging on a wager is castration, so I'm sure in gun-toting America it is even worse!

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

https://media2.giphy.com/media/b8hGH23WD5AaY/200.gif

ShawkFactory
07-08-2016, 07:19 PM
your existence on this forum is now pointless. Good day sir

OmniStrife
07-08-2016, 07:22 PM

Wow... what a lowlife piece of trash... :facepalm

Orlando Magic
07-08-2016, 09:20 PM
https://s31.postimg.org/nlsrq3vdn/13466316_1191118474266471_7035455024881354280_n.jp g

Lebron23
07-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Dumb and Dumberer

knicksman
07-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Why hate on op? He just wants a better product. Im an nba fan first but its embarrassing to be a fan when a boring sport like baseball is earning more and more embarrassing when a small league like premier league is beating your ass. This shit wouldnt happen if they dont rig games.

Nilocon165
07-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Why hate on op? He just wants a better product. Im an nba fan first but its embarrassing to be a fan when a boring sport like baseball is earning more and more embarrassing when a small league like premier league is beating your ass. This shit wouldnt happen if they dont rig games.
Why hate op?

WHY HATE OP?

LMAO

HoopSuperstar
07-08-2016, 09:49 PM
"After seeing Giannis Antetokounmpo be unable to dribble, shoot, pass, create, literally do anything but rebound and hit layups in FIBA....

While in the NBA he can play point guard, post triple doubles, go the length of the floor on like 2 dribbles and then dunk without the defense even stopping him............

I think it is pretty much 100% clear that the NBA is totally fake, rigged, and staged. It's no different than the WWE.

They just pick and choose roles for each player. The players are all actors, and they pretend it is real.

That's the real reason they are getting paid so much. To keep up the lie and illusion that it's anything other than totally fake."

that's what I felt when the knicks made their moves during this NBA offseason.

J.Noah = R. Lopez
Porzingis
C. Anhtony
C. Lee = Afflalo
D. Rose ?

D. Rose is really the difference here. And it's highly doubtful what he can actually bring. Yet NBA fans have this hope they sale them when everything is pretty much the same.

Even Chicago lost Rose, but got Wade. Everything sticks the same except for some few elite teams.

Meticode
07-08-2016, 09:49 PM
stalkerforlife,

Stay positive my friend.

knicksman
07-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Why hate op?

WHY HATE OP?

LMAO

Op isnt a troll. You just hate him coz hes not a bran stan and the truth hurts

Nilocon165
07-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Op isnt a troll. You just hate him coz hes not a bran stan and the truth hurts
He's much more than just "not a bran stan"

Megabox!
07-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Not only did Lebron have the entire Warriors squad shook but now he's got n*ggas on here quitting the NBA. GOAT tier stuff :bowdown:

RRR3
07-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Stalker,

Can you tell me who has more FMVPs between LeBron James and Kobe Bryant? Just curious.

Smoke117
07-09-2016, 12:43 AM

You gotta love how all the retards on the board support each other...:lol

knicksman
07-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Stalker,

Can you tell me who has more FMVPs between LeBron James and Kobe Bryant? Just curious.

In the end, only losers respect a coward like bran. So its no surprise why youre being bullied RRR3

knicksman
07-09-2016, 12:52 AM
You gotta love how all the retards on the board support each other...:lol

In the end, only losers like you doesnt want nba to improve. I want my favorite to beat the best(nba, soccer).

AirBonner
07-09-2016, 12:57 AM
In the end, only losers like you doesnt want nba to improve. I want my favorite to beat the best(nba, soccer).
I just want your IQ to improve so you can contribute intellectually to a discussion. But that isn't happening.

knicksman
07-09-2016, 12:59 AM
I just want your IQ to improve so you can contribute intellectually to a discussion. But that isn't happening.

Bro youre a loser. Just tell me to spit on your face and im gonna do it.

AirBonner
07-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Bro youre a loser. Just tell me to spit on your face and im gonna do it.
Case in point. I would like to see you try to spit past your 3 chins you fat ****

raprap
07-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Case in point. I would like to see you try to spit past your 3 chins you fat ****
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Kblaze8855
07-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Even more absurd than the notion of the NBA exposing itself to billions in fraud lawsuits and federal charges from being dumb enough to trust hundreds of players and tens of thousands of their friends and family with a secret of this magnitude? Even more outrageous than that?

This modern day court jester having the balls to tell other people to grow up while he prances around in his fools motley attempting to deny a reality he doesn't like in favor of a fantasy world. That this dude is responsible for teaching portions of a new generation of Americans life lessons? Its troubling to say the least.

One thing happened and one thing only.

You were wrong. Painfully wrong. And you had dug your hole so deep as not to allow you to 180 and head back towards the light with a false show of contrition. The hole you dug with your otherworldly hate was too deep to climb out of. All you could do is move ever downwards into the abyss hoping to burst through to the fabled land beyond. Perhaps that's how you arrived in the same twilight zone already inhabited by the other two morons agreeing with you in here.

That must be it.

You three nutjobs dug so deep into your holes of nonsense you tore through the fabric of reality and emerged....to even your own surprise...in a world where your bullshit makes sense to someone else....even if its only the other 2 of you.

And now you can take comfort in the warm embrace of someone elses idiocy...having dug all by yourself for god knows how long. You wrap yourselves up tight in cloaks woven from the idiocy you share and get to say "we" and "Alphas" and other pluralities that let you feel like you aren't lone wolves howling bullshit in the night...but a pack...and a pack of like minded individuals can shelter in each others reassurance...

You are the ****ing flat earth society in message board form.

And at least one of you has children. That those kids have you to learn from? Like this country needs more "Its not my fault...I wasn't wrong." adults running around blaming the mysterious hand of unseen forces for their failures and bad calls....

Those kids take after you...they are gonna end up working for my kids....who I raise to take responsibility for everything that goes wrong and own their mistakes and learn from them. People who blame others for their ****ups are just putting their success in the hands of others.....and nobody is gonna give away success. Put it on you....own it....be the reason for the good and bad...because you can depend on yourself. If you fail....learn. And when you win....know you earned it. You don't be wrong...you don't fail...and look for some reason the process wasn't fair....you learn.

You learn that relentless hate tears you apart when you are forced to come to grips with being wrong...so you stop hating. You don't invent reasons your hate was valid but you didn't get the outcome predicted. You learn...and you adjust going forward.

Just a parenting tip from father to father. Feel free to apply the lesson to your own life as well....but its probably a bit late. People who learn that lesson early don't tend to need foodstamps to buy their kids 11 dollar family sized lasagna.

So you may have missed the boat on that particular bit of wisdom.

A lot of bits of wisdom really. And wisdom is what counts. Knowledge is great....but it isn't enough. You can get knowledge from google. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing you still shouldn't put it in a fruit salad....

I can imagine your kids eating some terrible ass fruit salads.

I'll leave it at that.

KiiiiNG
07-09-2016, 02:20 AM
http://s27.postimg.org/vqh3b6tur/Justin_Lee_Dancy_mugshot_22114876_400x800.jpg
:biggums:

Dude has acne scars on his CHEST too!

Lmao god damn... :oldlol: :kobe:

SouBeachTalents
07-09-2016, 02:28 AM
Even more absurd than the notion of the NBA exposing itself to billions in fraud lawsuits and federal charges from being dumb enough to trust hundreds of players and tens of thousands of their friends and family with a secret of this magnitude? Even more outrageous than that?

This modern day court jester having the balls to tell other people to grow up while he prances around in his fools motley attempting to deny a reality he doesn't like in favor of a fantasy world. That this dude is responsible for teaching portions of a new generation of Americans life lessons? Its troubling to say the least.

You were wrong. Painfully wrong. And you had dug your hole so deep as not to allow you to 180 and head back towards the light with a false show of contrition. The hole you dug with your otherworldly hate was too deep to climb out of. All you could do is move ever downwards into the abyss hoping to burst through to the fabled land beyond. Perhaps that's how you arrived in the same twilight zone already inhabited by the other two morons agreeing with you in here.

That must be it.

You three nutjobs dug so deep into your holes of nonsense you tore through the fabric of reality and emerged....to even your own surprise...in a world where your bullshit makes sense to someone else....even if its only the other 2 of you.

And now you can take comfort in the warm embrace of someone elses idiocy...having dug all by yourself for god knows how long. You wrap yourselves up tight in cloaks woven from the idiocy you share and get to say "we" and "Alphas" and other pluralities that let you feel like you aren't lone wolves howling bullshit in the night...but a pack...and a pack of like minded individuals can shelter in each others reassurance...

And at least one of you has children. That those kids have you to learn from? Like this country needs more "Its not my fault...I wasn't wrong." adults running around blaming the mysterious hand of unseen forces for their failures and bad calls....

Those kids take after you...they are gonna end up working for my kids....who I raise to take responsibility for everything that goes wrong and own their mistakes and learn from them. People who blame others for their ****ups are just putting their success in the hands of others.....and nobody is gonna give away success. Put it on you....own it....be the reason for the good and bad...because you can depend on yourself. If you fail....learn. And when you win....know you earned it. You don't be wrong...you don't fail...and look for some reason the process wasn't fair....you learn.

You learn that relentless hate tears you apart when you are forced to come to grips with being wrong...so you stop hating. You don't invent reasons your hate was valid but you didn't get the outcome predicted. You learn...and you adjust going forward.

Just a parenting tip from father to father. Feel free to apply the lesson to your own life as well....but its probably a bit late. People who learn that lesson early don't tend to need foodstamps to buy their kids 11 dollar family sized lasagna.

A lot of bits of wisdom really. And wisdom is what counts. Knowledge is great....but it isn't enough. You can get knowledge from google. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing you still shouldn't put it in a fruit salad....

I'll leave it at that.

http://needcoffee.cachefly.net/needcoffee/uploads/2011/08/curious-george-ether.jpg

zeerghit
07-09-2016, 02:29 AM
two biggest bit*hes you and ur best friend real14, f*cking pu$$ys.

knicksman
07-09-2016, 02:46 AM

Nice come back. You showed your "high" iq there my friend:applause:

Old Man River
07-09-2016, 02:49 AM

I will NEVER care about NBA basketball again; i'm only here to expose it from time to time.It's rigged but by refs euroleague was being sarcastic cuz he thinks it's not rigged.

Orlando Magic
07-09-2016, 02:50 AM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.

:yaohappy:

stalkerforlife
07-09-2016, 02:52 AM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.

Did not read. No seriously, I didn't.

I can only imagine it would be this translated..."I know deep down the NBA fixed the finals and took the title away from GS when they suspended Dray in the close out game at home, but living in reality will mean my favorite team isn't the champ."

Grow up, kid. You know damn well that series is over in 5 if the NBA didn't step in and take out the Warriors best player in the series.

Old Man River
07-09-2016, 02:54 AM

I can only imagine it would be this translated..."I know deep down the NBA fixed the finals and took the title away from GS when they suspended Dray in the close out game at home, but living in reality will mean my favorite team isn't the champ."

Grow up, kid. You know damn well that series is over in 5 if the NBA didn't step in and take out the Warriors best player in the series.
cavs have an asterisk on this ring but then again warriors have one for last years with irving and love injured. NBA set up a rubber match.

J Shuttlesworth
07-09-2016, 02:56 AM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.
Holy **** :biggums: kblaze went in

stalkerforlife
07-09-2016, 02:57 AM
cavs have an asterisk on this ring but then again warriors have one for last years with irving and love injured. NBA set up a rubber match.

Of course they did.

This shit is fake as hell.

I never thought they'd feel a need to fix a sport, but they're doing it right in front of us and laughing in our faces.

It's completely unnecessary to ruin something that should be so pure.

Like I said, though...i'm only here to expose the NBA. I will never spend another dime on the fake shit.

NBAGOAT
07-09-2016, 02:58 AM

if you didn't read, then how did you know this post was directed at you. :oldlol: This dumb narrative also needs to stop. Cavs won game 5 by 15 points. It wasn't some super close game so it's no guarantee at all Draymond would've been enough. Also doubt Draymond could do anything about Kyrie hitting tough shot after tough shot or Lebron hitting his jumpshots if you actually watched the game.

Old Man River
07-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Of course they did.

I never thought they'd feel a need to fix a sport, but they're doing it right in front of us and laughing in our faces.

Like I said, though...i'm only here to expose the NBA. I will never spend another dime on the fake shit.
They did it in 2002 WCF the ref there was betting on games but justified it saying "they will have their final match in game 7" of course that was in LA favoring the lakers. I think judging by Curry and Kerr's reactions after game 6 they knew the fix was in but since then the NBA promised to let them have Durant and to win next year to make up for it so they got quiet.

Nilocon165
07-09-2016, 03:04 AM

This dude is telling a more successful man than him to "grow up" even though he just avoided the truth about his entire life by not reading that.

pauk
07-09-2016, 03:09 AM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.

http://www.thecoli.com/media/mj-ether.3123/full

Orlando Magic
07-09-2016, 03:48 AM
Of course they did.

You're right, the NBA is rigged which is why your cuckold idol Curry has won multiple MVPS and a title already. Reality is he wouldn't have won anything if it wasn't scripted. Because he's a tiny little boy. It's all scripted.

Orlando Magic
07-09-2016, 03:52 AM
http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

[QUOTE]Conspiracy theories often crop up during times of uncertainty and fear: after terrorist strikes, financial crises, high-profile deaths and natural disasters. [B]Past research suggests that if people feel they don

AirBonner
07-09-2016, 03:53 AM

This dude is telling a more successful man than him to "grow up" even though he just avoided the truth about his entire life by not reading that.
its comical :oldlol: I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron causes Justin to have another stint in jail

Mr. Jabbar
07-09-2016, 06:24 AM
its widely known lecolludes legacy is manufactured hence gets zero respect from peers and fans

dunksby
07-09-2016, 06:28 AM
LeBron redeemed himself and sent mentally handicapped bandwagoners such as OP into permanent psychosis :lol

RRR3
07-09-2016, 07:59 AM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.
Holy shit this might be the GOAT ether :bowdown:

RRR3
07-09-2016, 08:02 AM
http://www.thecoli.com/media/mj-ether.3123/full
:roll:

Smoke117
07-09-2016, 04:33 PM

That must be it.

I'll leave it at that.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nqRJTIwsBftG8/giphy.gif Only mistake is that if these kids take after him they'll be working for your kids...if they take after him they'll be on welfare, not working.