PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's tweet after BLM terrorist attack....

9erempiree
07-08-2016, 09:01 PM
:eek:

She is crazy.

https://i.redd.it/oue4il9kd38x.png

KyrieTheFuture
07-08-2016, 09:03 PM
I mean, she's not wrong but her saying that is just truly hilarious

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Black Americans need to realize that the so-called "barriers" they face every day were put there by WHITE DEMOCRAT politicians who they astoundingly keep voting for.

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 09:09 PM

She is crazy.

Is this the same woman who referred to all black kids as super predators? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno)

She literally helped build this toxic atmosphere up in the first place :facepalm

Akrazotile
07-08-2016, 09:10 PM
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I had to go on Twitter to confirm she ACTUALLY tweeted THAT today.

:wtf:

I thought there was no way that pic was legit. Figured you had to be playin, OP.

:facepalm

I cant believe this woman.

9erempiree
07-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Seriously.....now is not the time to tweet those things.

Adding fuel to this horrible fire.

Here is the archive...if it does get deleted.
http://archive.is/xatqR

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 09:18 PM

She is crazy.

I believe in lefty speak this is what is referred to as 'victim blaming'

White people get shot for being white=it's white people's faults

Imagine if Trump had said "Gay Americans need to do a better job of listening when straight Muslim Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers you face every day." the morning after the Orlando massacre. That is essentially what Hillary just did.

~primetime~
07-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Ill vote for Hilldawg, but not gonna lie, I hate that she tweeted that shit :facepalm

1987_Lakers
07-08-2016, 09:44 PM
The funny thing is the Clinton's signed a 1994 crime bill that put millions of blacks in jail, she is apart of the problem.

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Ill vote for Hilldawg, but not gonna lie, I hate that she tweeted that shit :facepalm

How can you vote for someone who went on National Television and before Congress and lied under oath about her emails?? She lied to YOU. She lied to all of us. How can you prostitute yourself like this to vote for such a crook??

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 10:11 PM
How can you vote for someone who went on National Television and before Congress and lied under oath about her emails?? She lied to YOU. She lied to all of us. How can you prostitute yourself like this to vote for such a crook??
not to mention she got cucked by her husband on international TV.

nathanjizzle
07-08-2016, 10:37 PM
shes a strange woman.

~primetime~
07-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Easy, the alternative is Trump

They all lie dum dum

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2016, 11:31 PM
Easy, the alternative is Trump

They all lie dum dum

Unbelievably stupid :facepalm

sd3035
07-08-2016, 11:37 PM
She's truly an idiot

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 11:54 PM
She's truly an idiot
Surely that must be the fault of someone in her PR team. These cannot be her actual thoughts and words, she cannot possibly be this clueless and out of touch.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 12:00 AM
What did she say that was wrong? Some of white people are so far out of touch, that they can't see the woods from in the trees. We are sick and tired of being murdered over petty shit.

Selling lose cigarretes

Warrant for child support

Selling CDS

A broken tail light

Changing lanes without signaling.

Walking home from 7/11

Playing with a toy gun in a park

Holding an air soft rifle in a Walmart that sales them

Stealing a soda

And I can't stress this enough. Time after time I see white assailants beating the breaks off police, aim their guns, and threaten police and they somehow are able to show incredible restraint. Hell they even took a man that killed 9 people to Burger King. Damn right were angry.

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Surely that must be the fault of someone in her PR team. These cannot be her actual thoughts and words, she cannot possibly be this clueless and out of touch.

Clueless enough to not be "aware" that she was sending and receiving classified emails from home.

She will be worse than Obama. She'll flood the toilets, leave the stove on, and mistakenly share nuclear secrets with North Korea.

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 12:06 AM
What did she say that was wrong? Some of white people are so far out of touch, that they can't see the woods from in the trees. We are sick and tired of being murdered over petty shit.

Selling lose cigarretes

Selling CDS

A broken tail light

Walking home from 7/11

Stealing a soda

And I can't stress this enough. Time after time I see white assailants beating the breaks off police, aim their guns, and threaten police and they somehow are able to show incredible restraint. Hell they even took a man that killed 9 people to Burger King. Damn right were angry.

Stealing a pack of smokes isn't getting you killed its what they do afterwards.

Stop making it seem like they are getting killed over a can of ice tea.

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 12:21 AM

Selling lose cigarretes

Selling CDS

A broken tail light

Walking home from 7/11

Stealing a soda

Serious question: Why don't all the blacks who believe they are targeted or treated unfairly simply choose a destination in this country, like a particular state, and set up shop on their own there? And have black law enforcement, black educators, black business owners?

It's not that hard to move these days. Why doesn't this happen? I think everyone would be happier, wouldn't they?

ROCSteady
07-09-2016, 12:28 AM
The tweet is poorly worded.

She is reprimanding White Americans for not listening to black concerns by mentioning them first but goes on to say the barriers 'you' face everyday, making it seem like white people face barriers because they were who was initially being addressed.

Either my brain is missing something despite getting the gist of what she's saying or Hill and her squad is terrible at communicating tweets that make sense.

We all know what she means but the tweet is nonsense, to say the least.

Can't believe this wrinkled bag will likely hold the highest ranking position of the free world.....WTF

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Haven't looked thru this thread, but I hope its photoshopped.

If true she's a f*cking psychopath.

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 12:34 AM
The tweet is poorly worded.

She is reprimanding White Americans for not listening to black concerns by mentioning them first but goes on to say the barriers 'you' face everyday, making it seem like white people face barriers because they were who was initially being addressed.

Either my brain is missing something despite getting the gist of what she's saying or Hill and her squad is terrible at communicating tweets that make sense.

We all know what she means but the tweet is nonsense, to say the least.

Can't believe this wrinkled bag will likely hold the highest ranking position of the free world.....WTF

uhhh........

A black power nutjob who wanted to indiscriminately kill white people just executed five innocent police officers in a terror attack yesterday, and Hillary is immediately on twitter lecturing white people on how they don't listen.

I'm pretty sure that's what the problem is here.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Clueless enough to not be "aware" that she was sending and receiving classified emails from home.

She will be worse than Obama. She'll flood the toilets, leave the stove on, and mistakenly share nuclear secrets with North Korea.
But surely a woman of her standing in the world has a personal secretary, probably multiple secretaries and personal advisors. None of these people told Hilldawg to stop?

I don't understand how this kind of shit is able to get through the cracks. Surely Hilldawg isn't allowed personal access to her twitter. This might be some dumbass social media intern responsible.

It is so difficult to believe she actually wrote that tweet herself.

The more we learn about Hilldawg, the more the spotlight shines on her, the more she is looking like the New York version of Sara Palin.

ROCSteady
07-09-2016, 12:40 AM
uhhh........

A black power nutjob who wanted to indiscriminately kill white people just executed five innocent police officers in a terror attack yesterday, and Hillary is immediately on twitter lecturing white people on how they don't listen.

I'm pretty sure that's what the problem is here.

I understand that, I'm just saying I think it reflects very poorly on her and her team who manufacture and micromanage every aspect of her life, appearance, talking points etc. to write such a poorly composed and confusingly read tweet when she is attempting to curry favor with a particular pissed off demographic.

Not that most of them will care but everything about the lady is fake and deceptive as shit, created by years of bullshit and a team who devotes their whole life to making her look good, you would think they could actually make sense while addressing a sensitive topic right after some craazy shit went down.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Stealing a pack of smokes isn't getting you killed its what they do afterwards.

Stop making it seem like they are getting killed over a can of ice tea.
Right. Obviously you didn't read or can't comprehend my post. I'm talking about restraint. Restraint police show to white suspects, while having a quick trigger for black ones. I've asked this over and over again. Show me one instance. Just one, where the police shot and or killed a white suspect under the same context as they do blacks. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 12:48 AM
Serious question: Why don't all the blacks who believe they are targeted or treated unfairly simply choose a destination in this country, like a particular state, and set up shop on their own there? And have black law enforcement, black educators, black business owners?

It's not that hard to move these days. Why doesn't this happen? I think everyone would be happier, wouldn't they?
We tried that. Many times. White people couldn't take it and burned it down.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:48 AM
Right. Obviously you didn't read or can't comprehend my post. I'm talking about restraint. Restraint police show to white suspects, while having a quick trigger for black ones. I've asked this over and over again. Show me one instance. Just one, where the police shot and or killed a white suspect under the same context as they do blacks. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
Do you remember when Michael Brown held up a liquor store while high on bath salts and then attempted to steal a cops weapon and use it against them while being detained?

And then remember how Michael Brown was treated like an innocent martyr who dint du nuffing?

What should police have done in this situation?:confusedshrug:

Personally I'd be down for tranq darts for the popo but I don't think the technology is strong enough to instantly nullify a perp the same way a bullet can.

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 12:49 AM

It happens bro.

The media wont glorify it like they do with Blacks.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:51 AM
We tried that. Many times. White people couldn't take it and burned it down.
Really? Can you provide examples and sources please?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Really? Can you provide examples and sources please?
Chicago Riots, Rosewood Florida, Black Wallstreet in Tulsa Oklahoma to name a few.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:59 AM
So white people burned down these neighborhoods and started the Chicago riots because of too many black people in Chicago?

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 01:01 AM
Chicago Riots, Rosewood Florida, Black Wallstreet in Tulsa Oklahoma to name a few.

Fair enough. But I think if it were attempted today it would have overwhelming support and protection.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:21 AM
So white people burned down these neighborhoods and started the Chicago riots because of too many black people in Chicago?
Look it up and read it when you get a chance. It wasn't due to too many black people. It was due to too many succesful blacks in a certain area.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:25 AM
Fair enough. But I think if it were attempted today it would have overwhelming support and protection.
I'd be all for it. Just tell the Asians, Whites, and Indians to move their businesses out of the predominately black communities, and let us run our own stuff and we'd be fine.

I always laugh when a person tells me that Blacks and Mexicans were burning down our own stuff during the 92 riots. Not one of the businesses destroyed were black or Mexican owned.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:28 AM
Look it up and read it when you get a chance. It wasn't due to too many black people. It was due to too many succesful blacks in a certain area.
So all black people in America just gave up on life after the Chicago riots?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:33 AM
So all black people in America just gave up on life after the Chicago riots?
Lol what? Akrazotile stated that Blacks should and probaby do better running their own everything? I agrred, but added that we tried it and it wa's destroyed. More than once. In different parts of the US. I gave you three examples of it. Where are you getting the idea that Blacks have up? It's not gonna be allowed.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:47 AM
Lol what? Akrazotile stated that Blacks should and probaby do better running their own everything? I agrred, but added that we tried it and it wa's destroyed. More than once. In different parts of the US. I gave you three examples of it. Where are you getting the idea that Blacks have up? It's not gonna be allowed.
Were the Chicago riots 48 years ago or are you talking about different Chicago riots?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Were the Chicago riots 48 years ago or are you talking about different Chicago riots?
Almost 100 years ago.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Almost 100 years ago.
Hmm I have a feeling that kind of thing would not happen again in this day and age.

My people got Holocausted 70 years ago and we didn't give up. We were slaves back in the day as well. If my peeps could prevail against all odds, so can your peeps. I hope that laws change to prevent police shooting black dudes for no reason. I think every cop forced to wear a body cam will help prevent this kind of thing. Obama seems intent on cracking down on it, could be his final legacy.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 02:49 AM
It happens bro.

The media wont glorify it like they do with Blacks.
I've seen plenty of videos were whites are carrying on even worse than the incedents i listed and they were able to walk away from it. Again. It never happens

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Looks like Sotomayor won't be commenting on the situation.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 03:11 AM
Hmm I have a feeling that kind of thing would not happen again in this day and age.
Then like I stated earlier. Have the Asians, Whites, and Indians take their businesses out of the black community and let us have it.

My people got Holocausted 70 years ago and we didn't give up. We were slaves back in the day as well. If my peeps could prevail against all odds, so can your peeps. I hope that laws change to prevent police shooting black dudes for no reason. I think every cop forced to wear a body cam will help prevent this kind of thing. Obama seems intent on cracking down on it, could be his final legacy.
Lol. Come on bro. The Jews were paid reparations for what happened to them during the holocaust. Black people received NOTHING for the 400 years of slavery we endured at hands of the US. We didn't even get that mule we were promised. Blacks did that with no help. We built up multiple thriving towns out of nothing. Only to have it destroyed. Hell many of the blacks tried to cash in on isurance policies they had and the insurers denied them.

Maybe you should tap out now.

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 03:12 AM
I've seen plenty of videos were whites are carrying on even worse than the incedents i listed and they were able to walk away from it. Again. It never happens

More whites are killed by police each year than blacks. Also many blacks resist arrest and are not killed.

It is much less of a racial phenomenon than it is made out to be. Cops are on edge, some are trigger happy, sometimes theyre legitimately provoked. It happens to criminals of all races, and by cops of all races.

Blacks are trying to make it into more of a racial thing to feed the victim/oppression/held back mentality. Where is the outrage at all the black lives lost to other blacks?

There is a reason deaths at the hands of police resonates more. Everyone is always ready to jump up and shout when there's someone else to blame. When the only person to blame is yourself, people arent real loud and demonstrative about it, are they. Blacks kill way more blacks than police. But hey, last thing they wanna do is make a big fuss over their own failures. Just wait until a convenient moment to blame someone else.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Then like I stated earlier. Have the Asians, Whites, and Indians take their businesses out of the black community and let us have it.

Lol. Come on bro. The Jews were paid reparations for what happened to them during the holocaust. Black people received NOTHING for the 400 years of slavery we endured at hands of the US. We didn't even get that mule we were promised. Blacks did that with no help. We built up multiple thriving towns out of nothing. Only to have it destroyed. Hell many of the blacks tried to cash in on isurance policies they had and the insurers denied them.

Maybe you should tap out now.
Black people in America get scholarship reparations and affirmative action diversity quotient reparations. Any time you apply to a university, you have an easier time getting in than any other race and more state and federal scholarship money will go to you more than any other race.

My family never had anything to do with the enslavement or oppression of yours. Why is my tax money going towards funding affirmative action programs when none of my ancestors had anything to do with slavery in America?

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 03:19 AM

But it cant be like a segment of each major city. Because non-black cops would still necessarily have to be involved in those affairs if theyre responsible for the city at large.

Yall would have to like pick a state, for instance Georgia, and be responsible for state and local government. Spread out among the cities in Georgia. And just have a majority black state and run your own thing.

I think PEOPLE would be completely fine with this and be willing to even help support it financially. The government would attempt to stop it at all costs because they need that racial division and that democratic voting block in each city. Government would try hard af to stop people from doing this. Even if blacks were cool with it and whites were too. Big government and big business would railroad it, and cornball liberal white pawns would help, bc theyd be infuriated that their CoExiSTenCe ideological bubble was being popped. Even if blacks were like 'dude, this is what we want' liberal hipsters would be like 'NO. Youre not allowed. Stay right here and let us pity you and babysit you! Otherwise we have nothing to feel cool and important about'

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 03:22 AM
But it cant be like a segment of each major city. Because non-black cops would still necessarily have to be involved in those affairs if theyre responsible for the city at large.

Yall would have to like pick a state, for instance Georgia, and be responsible for state and local government. Spread out among the cities in Georgia. And just have a majority black state and run your own thing.

I think PEOPLE would be completely fine with this and be willing to even help support it financially. The government would attempt to stop it at all costs because they need that racial division and that democratic voting block in each city. Government would try hard af to stop people from doing this. Even if blacks were cool with it and whites were too. Big government and big business would railroad it, and cornball liberal white pawns would help, bc theyd be infuriated that their CoExiSTenCe ideological bubble was being popped. Even if blacks were like 'dude, this is what we want' liberal hipsters would be like 'NO. Youre not allowed. Stay right here and let us pity you and babysit you! Otherwise we have nothing to feel cool and important about'
Right. I couldn't agree more.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 03:30 AM
More whites are killed by police each year than blacks. Also many blacks resist arrest and are not killed.

Going by your logic. More whites commit crimes than blacks.

It is much less of a racial phenomenon than it is made out to be. Cops are on edge, some are trigger happy, sometimes theyre legitimately provoked. It happens to criminals of all races, and by cops of all races.

Blacks are trying to make it into more of a racial thing to feed the victim/oppression/held back mentality. Where is the outrage at all the black lives lost to other blacks?

There is a reason deaths at the hands of police resonates more. Everyone is always ready to jump up and shout when there's someone else to blame. When the only person to blame is yourself, people arent real loud and demonstrative about it, are they. Blacks kill way more blacks than police. But hey, last thing they wanna do is make a big fuss over their own failures. Just wait until a convenient moment to blame someone else.
It resonates more because they're supposed to be protecting us. And it's a racial issue because these types of deaths only happen to black and Latinos. Again. Show me one video where law enforcement is at a standoff with a white suspect and they don't give him every opportunity to stand down. You saying it happens is a cop out. Prove it. I beg you.

Akrazotile
07-09-2016, 03:32 AM
Right. I couldn't agree more.

Heck, I say why not start a Repatriate Georgia movement. Honestly, jews were given international assistance repatriating an area. Natives in America are given reservation land (obviously they were forced onto it initially, this situation would be voluntary ofc just as today's reservations are). Obviously the Liberia thing was tried but that was never realistic.

Honestly, take some of the unemployed in cities like Detroit and Baltimore and say look, if you dont have a criminal record, and youre lookin for decent work, move to Georgia and get trained in law enforcement, youll get a solid paying job, and itll help encourage others to move down there.

Start encouraging black entrepreneurs to set up shop down there.

I actually think it would not be a very difficult process.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Black people in America get scholarship reparations and affirmative action diversity quotient reparations. Any time you apply to a university, you have an easier time getting in than any other race and more state and federal scholarship money will go to you more than any other race.
Lol. So all minorities receive these "reparations" due to what happened to blacks? And what's worse, is that you know who the biggest beneficiary of affirmative action is? WHITE WOMEN. Contrast these so called reparations that Blacks received to to the millions Jews received. Would you feel it fair to have to split it with other races of people? All minorities receive scholarships. And a lot of black kids pay for their schooling by joining the military. Last I checked, black people make up 12% of the population and 20% of the military. Why? Well either were the most patriotic race or we see it as a way to fund our education.

My family never had anything to do with the enslavement or oppression of yours. Why is my tax money going towards funding affirmative action programs when none of my ancestors had anything to do with slavery in America?
Lol. My family were the ones enslaved. And guess what, I pay taxes as well. So these so called reparations that were given to blacks are also funded by blacks? Or a portion of it? Come on.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 04:20 AM
Heck, I say why not start a Repatriate Georgia movement. Honestly, jews were given international assistance repatriating an area. Natives in America are given reservation land (obviously they were forced onto it initially, this situation would be voluntary ofc just as today's reservations are). Obviously the Liberia thing was tried but that was never realistic.

Honestly, take some of the unemployed in cities like Detroit and Baltimore and say look, if you dont have a criminal record, and youre lookin for decent work, move to Georgia and get trained in law enforcement, youll get a solid paying job, and itll help encourage others to move down there.

Start encouraging black entrepreneurs to set up shop down there.

I actually think it would not be a very difficult process.
Too many things would need to haopen in order for something like that to work. It's a great thought but it's just not realistic.

StephHamann
07-09-2016, 04:36 AM
not to mention she got cucked by her husband on international TV.

Bill Clinton's wife needs to to a better job at listening when Bill talks about the seen and unseen barriers he faces everyday.

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 04:38 AM
Go Pegida

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Lol. So all minorities receive these "reparations" due to what happened to blacks? And what's worse, is that you know who the biggest beneficiary of affirmative action is? WHITE WOMEN. Contrast these so called reparations that Blacks received to to the millions Jews received. Would you feel it fair to have to split it with other races of people? All minorities receive scholarships. And a lot of black kids pay for their schooling by joining the military. Last I checked, black people make up 12% of the population and 20% of the military. Why? Well either were the most patriotic race or we see it as a way to fund our education.

Lol. My family were the ones enslaved. And guess what, I pay taxes as well. So these so called reparations that were given to blacks are also funded by blacks? Or a portion of it? Come on.
My family was enslaved too. Where are my reparations and affirmative action benefits?

Pushxx
07-09-2016, 09:16 AM
Mainstream media higher-ups cackling at making the public think average Americans are actually still racist so people act like retards hating and killin each other like sheep.

Then the public is surprised the government and law enforcement has become more authoritarian because they trust the government to tax/steal money from hard-working Americans to "fix" the problems the less fortunate have.

Compared to the lobbyists and politicians that run the government, almost EVERYBODY is less fortunate. Any other libertarians out there...? Please?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 09:55 AM
My family was enslaved too. Where are my reparations and affirmative action benefits?
Every other race of people that was due reparations got it. Except blacks. So if you're Jewish, you got your reparations.

NumberSix
07-09-2016, 09:56 AM

Reparations from who? All those people are dead. Who are you going to collect reparations from?

And what about the hundreds of thousands of white Americans who died to free the slaves? Should their families get reparations too?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Mainstream media higher-ups cackling at making the public think average Americans are actually still racist so people act like retards hating and killin each other like sheep.

Then the public is surprised the government and law enforcement has become more authoritarian because they trust the government to tax/steal money from hard-working Americans to "fix" the problems the less fortunate have.

Compared to the lobbyists and politicians that run the government, almost EVERYBODY is less fortunate. Any other libertarians out there...? Please?
It's not mainstream media on these videos killing blacks as if we're a house spider.

Whats so hard to understand as to what blacks are mad at? Stop killing us indiscriminantly.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Reparations from who? All those people are dead. Who are you going to collect reparations from?
What does it matter? We're not gonna receive any.

And what about the hundreds of thousands of white Americans who died to free the slaves? Should their families get reparations too?
They died in an effort to keep the south from seceding from the Union.

NumberSix
07-09-2016, 10:16 AM
It's not mainstream media on these videos killing blacks as if we're a house spider.

Whats so hard to understand as to what blacks are mad at? Stop killing us indiscriminantly.
That's just not happening. The narrative that blacks are somehow being victimized by police is a media fabrication.

I understand that blacks are killed at a higher percentage than whites, but by raw numbers the majority of people killed by police are white. But when do you see this on tv? All the cop killings you see on tv are of black men. The majority of police killings are of whites, so all things being fair and unbiased, shouldn't the majority of police killings in the media be of whites? So why is this not the case?

Obviously, you can't showcase every single police killing in the media, but somebody in each news outlet is deciding which cases to show and which cases not to show, right? Why are killings of blacks so over represented in the media? Do you think that's an accident. When they choose which police killings to highlight, do you think it's a coincidence that they seemingly ALWAYS choose the ones that involve a black person being killed?

In 1 year, the police will kill about 250 blacks and about 500 whites. Of these roughly 750 police killings, how many get media coverage in a year? Maybe 30? Of those 30 how many are black? Maybe 28 or 29? Is that an accurate representation of what's happening in America? If it's not accurate, why is the decision being made in the media to have such an inaccurate representation of what is happening?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 10:48 AM
That's just not happening. The narrative that blacks are somehow being victimized by police is a media fabrication.

I understand that blacks are killed at a higher percentage than whites, but by raw numbers the majority of people killed by police are white. But when do you see this on tv? All the cop killings you see on tv are of black men. The majority of police killings are of whites, so all things being fair and unbiased, shouldn't the majority of police killings in the media be of whites? So why is this not the case?

Obviously, you can't showcase every single police killing in the media, but somebody in each news outlet is deciding which cases to show and which cases not to show, right? Why are killings of blacks so over represented in the media? Do you think that's an accident. When they choose which police killings to highlight, do you think it's a coincidence that they seemingly ALWAYS choose the ones that involve a black person being killed?

In 1 year, the police will kill about 250 blacks and about 500 whites. Of these roughly 750 police killings, how many get media coverage in a year? Maybe 30? Of those 30 how many are black? Maybe 28 or 29? Is that an accurate representation of what's happening in America? If it's not accurate, why is the decision being made in the media to have such an inaccurate representation of what is happening?
No no no how are you not getting it. It's as if you have tunnel vision. I don't acre how many black criminals the police kill that deserve it. Remember the cop that killed the black man in the Jewish temple? No one was up in arms over that? Why? Because the police gave that man plenty of opportunity to stand down. And didn't instigate the situation.

Our problem is this shoot first ask questions later stance when it comes to black people. I've seen video after video of white people actually fighting with police. Waiving their guns at them, screaming at them. And they're able to walk away from the situation because the officer SHOWED RESTRAINT!!!!!!!

Why is the concept so difficult to understand??????

Brunch@Five
07-09-2016, 10:54 AM
seriously comparing black slaves to Jews here? Their situations obviously are/were completely different and cannot be compared, apart from the fact that both groups had endure severe hardships and crimes against humanity.
The Jews are a group of people with millennia of civilized history and were, at the time of persecution, endowed with immense amounts of social, political and economic capital. The Blacks in the US had none of this.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 11:02 AM
seriously comparing black slaves to Jews here? Their situations obviously are/were completely different and cannot be compared, apart from the fact that both groups had endure severe hardships and crimes against humanity.
The Jews are a group of people with millennia of civilized history and were, at the time of persecution, endowed with immense amounts of social, political and economic capital. The Blacks in the US had none of this.
Nick was referencing what happened to both groups after they were released from their bondage.

NumberSix
07-09-2016, 11:07 AM
No no no how are you not getting it. It's as if you have tunnel vision. I don't acre how many black criminals the police kill that deserve it. Remember the cop that killed the black man in the Jewish temple? No one was up in arms over that? Why? Because the police gave that man plenty of opportunity to stand down. And didn't instigate the situation.

Our problem is this shoot first ask questions later stance when it comes to black people. I've seen video after video of white people actually fighting with police. Waiving their guns at them, screaming at them. And they're able to walk away from the situation because the officer SHOWED RESTRAINT!!!!!!!

Why is the concept so difficult to understand??????
My point is that the media is intentionally creating a perception that police killings is something that is overwhelmingly happening to black people. It's just not accurate.

All thing being fair, the majority of police killing stories should be white. If there's 30 police killing stories, the breakdown should be about 20 white, 10 black. That is an accurate representation of reality. What we see right now where every single police killing story is a black person being killed is giving viewers a false perception of what is happening in America. And I don't think it's an accident.

The media knows damn well that white cop, dead black man is the most polarizing and will get the most ratings. They don't care what kind of trouble this false narrative stirs up if it gives them a ratings bump.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 11:16 AM
My point is that the media is intentionally creating a perception that police killings is something that is overwhelmingly happening to black people. It's just not accurate.

All thing being fair, the majority of police killing stories should be white. If there's 30 police killing stories, the breakdown should be about 20 white, 10 black. That is an accurate representation of reality. What we see right now where every single police killing story is a black person being killed is giving viewers a false perception of what is happening in America. And I don't think it's an accident.

The media knows damn well that white cop, dead black man is the most polarizing and will get the most ratings. They don't care what kind of trouble this false narrative stirs up if it gives them a ratings bump.
And yet you're still trying to put this in a vacuum. It's a matter of how many are actually neccesary. It's the short trigger. The police shot that kid in the park in 2 seconds. Two damn seconds.

Dresta
07-09-2016, 11:26 AM

Selling lose cigarretes

Selling CDS

A broken tail light

Walking home from 7/11

Stealing a soda

This is foolish. If you do such a thing you should not be surprised if that happens. It is not new or novel or American or about blacks: if someone is reported brandishing a weapon in a public place they are in big trouble, wherever they are; I remember the guy shot and killed in the UK because a table leg sticking out of his bag was mistaken for a gun (he was white btw). It is something impressed on children by any responsible parents: that playing around in public with anything that looks like a gun is extremely dangerous and not to be done.

Every western country has a problem with accidental police killings, and people complaining about police brutality/profiling/whatever; America has the biggest problem because it by far the most violent western nation. But it is still a minor issue completely blown out of all reasonable proportion; this is a plain fact, ignore it if you want.

Dresta
07-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Dude, Jews have suffered unbelievable persecution for thousands of years. Things like this were what Jews had to put up with, regularly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt

Over the long-term Jews have had it worse than black slaves and their descendants. I would argue many Eastern European peoples have had a harder time of things also (and more recently, too), but apparently it is only different coloured skin that justifies having historical grievances.

west_tip
07-09-2016, 12:04 PM

That is some of the most opportunistic and cynical pandering that you could possibly witness.

Her charitable foundation accepts donations from oil rich Gulf states like Saudi Arabia who oppress minority groups and she wants to lecture us about barriers?

Eat a bag of ***** you fraudulent POS.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:51 PM
What does it matter? We're not gonna receive any.

They died in an effort to keep the south from seceding from the Union.
Jewish reparations have not been great. In fact, the territory we got has been constantly been under attack since its inception. When modern Israel declared its independence, 6 neighboring nations declared war and attacked it simultaneously.

Even today, terrorists are tearing in to Israel and blowing themselves up in market places and civilian centers.

On top of that, we got Holocausted only 70 years ago and half of our total population was wiped out. Our population is only now recovering from this Holocaust.

Where are my reparations breh? What is your closest relative who was a slave? When was it, 160 years ago now? My recent ancestors were burned in ovens only due to their ethnicity and religion.

Where are my reparations? :confusedshrug:

What exactly do you think black people should receive as fair compensation that will shut up the "we got no reparations doe" complainers forever?

sd3035
07-09-2016, 12:53 PM

Africa is a shining example :lol

NumberSix
07-09-2016, 01:10 PM
And yet you're still trying to put this in a vacuum. It's a matter of how many are actually neccesary. It's the short trigger. The police shot that kid in the park in 2 seconds. Two damn seconds.
That's one case. Stop trying to act like YOU were somehow victimized by a kid in Cleveland being shot. It has nothing to do with you. Stop trying to act like his death victimized all black people. It's not a team death. Stop with the collectivist mindset.

You constantly cherry pick one situation and act like that's typical of all situations. It's as nonsensical as somebody claiming that the killer in Dallas is typical of how black people treat cops. It's not.

Anybody can cherry pick. I could easily cherry pick 100 instances of cops being killed by young black men. I could cherry pick 100 cases of cops killing black men. It's absolutely idiotic to claim either is typical. They're 1 in a million abnormalities. But with a sample size of 320 million, you can collect a handful of cherry picked abnormal occurrences.

The cops aren't out to kill blacks. There's absolutely no data that backs up such a claim.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Africa is a shining example :lol
Africa is a continent. Nigeria and South Africa are doing relatively fine. Especially since only a short whike ago, apartheid was prevalent. Barbados is one of the richest countries in the world. And that's 97% black.

NumberSix
07-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Africa is a continent. Nigeria and South Africa are doing relatively fine. Especially since only a short whike ago, apartheid was prevalent. Barbados is one of the richest countries in the world. And that's 97% black.
South Africa? :wtf:

South Africa has a rape rate of more than 50%. 25% of rapes are against CHILDREN. South Africa is NOT doing fine.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:23 PM

Barbados is "rich" because of tourism and off-shore crooks laundering their money there.

Nigeria and South Africa are both still third world hellholes. They are hardly doing fine. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt nations in Africa. Boko Haram are running wild and massacring hundreds of people at a time with no response from the Nigerian government. If you aren't in Lagos, it is the wild wild west and there are basically no laws.

You speak like someone who has never been to Nigeria.

South Africa is one of the murder capitals of the world. The economy is going to shit there too because anti-white employment laws were made and unqualified uneducated black dudes are being given jobs they can't do properly. Not to mention South Africa is also one of the rape capitals of the world.

The same happened in Zimbabwe. The government created laws to kick out all the white farmers from the land and put black farmers in charge. The black farmers ****ed up the soil and crop yields and now the government is begging for the white farmers to come back. :facepalm

I am not a racist who believes that white people are inherently smarter than black people. I am 100% against that idea. I am just telling you what has been happening in Africa in recent times.

I can't think of a country in Africa that is run well. It truly does live up to its reputation as one of the most corrupt hellholes in the world. Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana and Ivory Coast are the only ones that spring to mind. Even in Ghana, half the people are drunk on moonshine all day so everyone is late to everything and often times jobs don't get done until weeks after its ordered.

I don't think you'll understand how bad it truly is over there until you go and see it for yourself, and I recommend you do if you get the chance.

Just be prepared to experience even more racism. Nigerians and many other Africans consider black Americans to be white and will be racist towards you and refer to you as whitie. I used to hang out with a crew of rich Nigerian dudes in university and they told me they'd troll black American tourists by being extra racist towards them.

Corruption is everywhere, violence is anywhere, police will just arrest your for no reason and you'll have to bribe them, homeless and thieves have nothing to lose and so are extra vicious.

If anything, the Western media undersells how bad it is in Africa these days.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Jewish reparations have not been great. In fact, the territory we got has been constantly been under attack since its inception. When modern Israel declared its independence, 6 neighboring nations declared war and attacked it simultaneously.
Dude. This is YOUR argument. YOU brought up our ancestors. How you guys were able to bounce back after the holocaust. You guys got something. We got NOTHING!!!!!!!

Even today, terrorists are tearing in to Israel and blowing themselves up in market places and civilian centers.

On top of that, we got Holocausted only 70 years ago and half of our total population was wiped out. Our population is only now recovering from this Holocaust.

Theyre fighting because they feel your people kicked them out. And that you don't belong there. It has nothing to do with the reparations you received from what happened in WW2.

Where are my reparations breh? What is your closest relative who was a slave? When was it, 160 years ago now? My recent ancestors were burned in ovens only due to their ethnicity and religion.

Where are my reparations? :confusedshrug:

What exactly do you think black people should receive as fair compensation that will shut up the "we got no reparations doe" complainers forever?
Again. This is your argument. But to answer your question. Leave us alone. I'm not asking for reparations. I'm setting you straight on the notion that Jews went through the holocaust and rebuilt themselves. Well we did too WITHOUT HELP. You want it to be fair? Give it back.

And even if you didn't personally receive the reparations, your ancestors did. And thus you've benefitted from it.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:27 PM
South Africa? :wtf:

South Africa has a rape rate of more than 50%. 25% of rapes are against CHILDREN. South Africa is NOT doing fine.
Again relatively fine. Didn't say they were great.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Again relatively fine. Didn't say they were great.
South Africa is not 'relatively fine'. It is only 'relatively fine' if you compare it to other African nations like Somalia or Angola.

South Africa is still one of the murder and rape capitals of the continent, and the world. Capetown and Johannesburg are among the most dangerous cities on the entire planet. The economy is crashing. The criminals are extra violent because they feel like they have nothing to lose. Civil war is likely going to devour it within the next 25 years.

South Africa is probably the most physically beautiful country on the planet and it has a ton of valuable natural resources but the people-both black and white together- are ****ing it up very badly.

keep-itreal
07-09-2016, 01:34 PM
rate of more than 50%. 25% of rapes are against CHILDREN

relatively fine

:roll: :roll: :roll:

DonDadda59
07-09-2016, 01:37 PM

It's amazing how ignorant Americans are of their own History.

Tells you to build your own community in one breath, burns it to the ground the second you do. :lol

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:40 PM
It's amazing how ignorant Americans are of their own History.

Tells you to build your own community in one breath, burns it to the ground the second you do. :lol
Guess what bro, if y'alls try it again I'll do what I can to get my J-peeps behind the project. I'll even give some of my own personal money to the cause.

Be the change you want to see. Make it happen and I'll support it.

Location suggestion: Salt Lake City, it is pretty nice there and lots of space and has clean air. Also cheap property.

Name suggestion: Blacktopia

west_tip
07-09-2016, 01:42 PM

If you followed the news I don't see how you could arrive at this conclusion. South Africa is not doing fine at all, a couple weeks back:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/south-africa-suffers-worst-rioting-since-end-of-apartheid-2222k5w6f

Mobs looted shops, burnt vehicles and blocked roads with rubble and burning tyres as rioting spread through townships surrounding the South African capital, Pretoria, over the imposition of a new mayor.

The violence began on Sunday after the ruling African National Congress (ANC) selected a Zulu woman, Thoko Didiza, as its mayoral candidate for Pretoria in municipal elections on August 3. At least three people have been killed and scores injured. One man was shot dead on Sunday after Ms Didiza was confirmed as the candidate.

Youth unemployment is at 50% and discontent with the ANC is high. It is a tinder box right now and could quite conceivably become the next Zimbabwe.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Barbados is "rich" because of tourism and off-shore crooks laundering their money there.

Nigeria and South Africa are both still third world hellholes. They are hardly doing fine. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt nations in Africa. Boko Haram are running wild and massacring hundreds of people at a time with no response from the Nigerian government. If you aren't in Lagos, it is the wild wild west and there are basically no laws.

You speak like someone who has never been to Nigeria.

South Africa is one of the murder capitals of the world. The economy is going to shit there too because anti-white employment laws were made and unqualified uneducated black dudes are being given jobs they can't do properly. Not to mention South Africa is also one of the rape capitals of the world.

The same happened in Zimbabwe. The government created laws to kick out all the white farmers from the land and put black farmers in charge. The black farmers ****ed up the soil and crop yields and now the government is begging for the white farmers to come back. :facepalm

I am not a racist who believes that white people are inherently smarter than black people. I am 100% against that idea. I am just telling you what has been happening in Africa in recent times.

I can't think of a country in Africa that is run well. It truly does live up to its reputation as one of the most corrupt hellholes in the world. Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana and Ivory Coast are the only ones that spring to mind. Even in Ghana, half the people are drunk on moonshine all day so everyone is late to everything and often times jobs don't get done until weeks after its ordered.

I don't think you'll understand how bad it truly is over there until you go and see it for yourself, and I recommend you do if you get the chance.

Just be prepared to experience even more racism. Nigerians and many other Africans consider black Americans to be white and will be racist towards you and refer to you as whitie. I used to hang out with a crew of rich Nigerian dudes in university and they told me they'd troll black American tourists by being extra racist towards them.

Corruption is everywhere, violence is anywhere, police will just arrest your for no reason and you'll have to bribe them, homeless and thieves have nothing to lose and so are extra vicious.

If anything, the Western media undersells how bad it is in Africa these days.
Lol. Like the US isn't one of the most corrupt countries in the world. They all are. In some way shape or form.

And I take exception to the notion that the US media understates the way Africa is. I've been there many times and yes there are some shit holes but it's nothing like it's portrayed over here.

Hell both of the presidential candidates right now have or were being investiageted for some form of corruption. Ronald Reagan actually negotiated and made deals with terrorists. And those militant factions? Many believe it's being funded by US money.

DonDadda59
07-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Guess what bro, if y'alls try it again I'll do what I can to get my J-peeps behind the project. I'll even give some of my own personal money to the cause.

Location suggestion: Salt Lake City, it is pretty nice there and lots of space and has clean air. Also cheap property.

You sir, are Grade A buffoon. Don't ever change. :cheers:

The only thing that would produce is more redlining.

Another History lesson for you. Look it up.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 01:46 PM

We don't want your peeps. Or your help. Either way, it won't happen. So why are we trying to chase the wind?

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Lol. Like the US isn't one of the most corrupt countries in the world. They all are. In some way shape or form.

And I take exception to the notion that the US media understates the way Africa is. I've been there many times and yes there are some shit holes but it's nothing like it's portrayed over here.

Hell both of the presidential candidates right now have or were being investiageted for some form of corruption. Ronald Reagan actually negotiated and made deals with terrorists. And those militant factions? Many believe it's being funded by US money.
How long were you in Africa for? Which part?

I lived there for 2 years and had to deal with this corruption and shit and crime first hand on a daily basis, despite living in an upper middle class neighborhood.

It was definitely just as bad as the US media makes it out to be. If anything the US media makes Africa seem much better than it actually is by hiding the uglier sides of its culture.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:52 PM
We don't want your peeps. Or your help. Either way, it won't happen. So why are we trying to chase the wind?
So going back to my original point in this thread, y'alls just gave up 100 years ago after the Chi-town riots?:confusedshrug:

Why? People out there have suffered much worse than your people throughout history and kept fighting. If they can do it, black people in America can do it.

Terrorist organizations like BLM are not the answer. Racial segregation is not the answer. Any idea or organization that encourages racial segregation is toxic.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:55 PM
You sir, are Grade A buffoon. Don't ever change. :cheers:

The only thing that would produce is more redlining.

Another History lesson for you. Look it up.
Not in 2016. The government would probably give black people grants and scholarships to move out there. The reparations from the government will never end under the current PC Affirmative action regime as long as people keep being vocal enough about wanting more.

sd3035
07-09-2016, 01:56 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

DonDadda59
07-09-2016, 01:59 PM
South Africa is not 'relatively fine'... The economy is crashing.

SA's economy is inextricably tied to China, Russia, and Brazil via BRICS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS). So as those economies go, so goes SA's. So when Putin's shenanigans lead to sanctions that devastate his country's economy, that affects the other countries in the bloc. Same with China's economy melting down recently. They also have economic ties with the UK, who through their own doing are trying to make themselves the White Haiti. Naturally the economy will tank under those conditions.

But in the post apartheid aftermath, the economy skyrocketed through the Great Recession era.

http://showme.co.za/files/2013/10/GDP-graph.jpg

SA joined the BRICS bloc in 2010 and is seeing the results of aligning with the likes of Vlad the Impaler and the Chinese currency fiddlers.

The ANC is full of some of the most corrupt people on Earth though, so that most definitely doesn't help.

Not in 2016. The government would probably give black people grants and scholarships to move out there. The reparations from the government will never end under the current PC Affirmative action regime as long as people keep being vocal enough about wanting more.

Shocking ignorance.

Let me ask you a simple question- Where do 'ghettos', projects, etc come from and how do you suppose those areas came to be inhabited mainly by poor Black people?

Just give me a basic rundown...

Dresta
07-09-2016, 02:33 PM

There's no corruption in Africa according to Jacob Zuma: tis only a "western thing" :oldlol: .

Corruption is much worse there of course, and the problem is that it infiltrates at all levels in a way still not seen in western nations (generally). I don't have much experience of it in Africa (except in Ben Ali's Tunisia), but i've seen what the corruption of the post-Communist states was like, and I assure you, it is much worse than in America--literally everyone looks out only for themselves and is on the take, tourists are constantly conned, and so forth. America has got worse over the years in this respect as democratic politics destroys personal integrity in public matters, but the general climate still isn't anything like the same. Corruption of political elites might be systemic in America, but not yet of the population at large, which is still largely law-abiding and more open and welcoming than almost any population i know.

TheMan
07-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Unbelievably stupid :facepalm
I thought you were a true conservative and I actually applauded you for that...

But predictably you've fallen in line behind the Orange Buffoon :(

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 03:59 PM
There's no corruption in Africa according to Jacob Zuma: tis only a "western thing" :oldlol: .

Corruption is much worse there of course, and the problem is that it infiltrates at all levels in a way still not seen in western nations (generally). I don't have much experience of it in Africa (except in Ben Ali's Tunisia), but i've seen what the corruption of the post-Communist states was like, and I assure you, it is much worse than in America--literally everyone looks out only for themselves and is on the take, tourists are constantly conned, and so forth. America has got worse over the years in this respect as democratic politics destroys personal integrity in public matters, but the general climate still isn't anything like the same. Corruption of political elites might be systemic in America, but not yet of the population at large, which is still largely law-abiding and more open and welcoming than almost any population i know.
I was more drawing a parallel to Barbados. And again. I never said there wasn't corruption or Soutn Africa and Nigeria was this eutopia. But it's not as bad as its made put to be.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 04:30 PM
So going back to my original point in this thread, y'alls just gave up 100 years ago after the Chi-town riots?:confusedshrug:

Why? People out there have suffered much worse than your people throughout history and kept fighting. If they can do it, black people in America can do it.

Terrorist organizations like BLM are not the answer. Racial segregation is not the answer. Any idea or organization that encourages racial segregation is toxic.
Lol. YOU'RE ENOURAGING RACIAL SEGREGATION. Didn't you recommend Utah be given to blacks?

And what's with this "given up" nonsense? How have we gave up? With regards to having and owning our own community out here. The only reason Jews are successful is BECAUSE it's allowed. The same goes for Asians. You guys didn't fight your way out. They let you out. And then paid you.

We actually fought our way out. Oh yeah. US white history doesn't allow for African American history to be told truthfully. Look up the "Gullah Wars". Nat Turner John Horse. The Black Seminoles. You really think that the reason the civil war was fought was for balcks? Ask yourself, why would a bunch of people risk their life and even die for a race of people they hate? Slavery revolts had got sooooo bad and frequent that white slavers's realized they couldn't maintain slavery anymore. So it was made illegal and blacks were then emancipated. AND WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY HELP AFTERWARD LIKE YOU DID.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Fixed the title for OP.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 04:56 PM
And these guys want corrupt???? Hell how did Osama Bin Laden even get into power to begin with???? The US armed and fiance Bin Laden when he fought back the Russians when they tried to inaved. Sadam Hussien actually recieved the friggin key to Detroit for goodness sake.

poido123
07-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Lol. YOU'RE ENOURAGING RACIAL SEGREGATION. Didn't you recommend Utah be given to blacks?

And what's with this "given up" nonsense? How have we gave up? With regards to having and owning our own community out here. The only reason Jews are successful is BECAUSE it's allowed. The same goes for Asians. You guys didn't fight your way out. They let you out. And then paid you.

We actually fought our way out. Oh yeah. US white history doesn't allow for African American history to be told truthfully. Look up the "Gullah Wars". Nat Turner John Horse. The Black Seminoles. You really think that the reason the civil war was fought was for balcks? Ask yourself, why would a bunch of people risk their life and even die for a race of people they hate? Slavery revolts had got sooooo bad and frequent that white slavers's realized they couldn't maintain slavery anymore. So it was made illegal and blacks were then emancipated. AND WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY HELP AFTERWARD LIKE YOU DID.

Because the black community have no trust in the police. If that is the case, why not try a society self managed away from whites ? If it's really as bad as they say?

I mean, there are problems sure, but do you honestly think that encouraging black racist groups like the BLM's and celebrating killing the cops is promoting unity?

No it does not. It's called being a hypocrite.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Because the black community have no trust in the police. If that is the case, why not try a society self managed away from whites ? If it's really as bad as they say?

I mean, there are problems sure, but do you honestly think that encouraging black racist groups like the BLM's and celebrating killing the cops is promoting unity?

No it does not. It's called being a hypocrite.
Before I answer, have you taken the time to read our conversation?

Saying that.......

If you're rebuttal to cops shooting blacks on a whim is then blacks should have their own separate society, then my response would be that isn't gonna work because we tried that multiple times and it was destroyed by racist white men.

Nick Young then made the claim that blacks "gave up" because we're not as collectively succesful as the Jews are after their debacle, and I stated that they got reparations to help start over. We didn't and still haven't. So there really is no comparison.

I hope this clears this up for you.

poido123
07-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Before I answer, have you taken the time to read our conversation?

Saying that.......

If you're rebuttal to cops shooting blacks on a whim is then blacks should have their own separate society, then my response would be that isn't gonna work because we tried that multiple times and it was destroyed by racist white men.

Nick Young then made the claim that blacks "gave up" because we're not as collectively succesful as the Jews are after their debacle, and I stated that they got reparations to help start over. We didn't and still haven't. So there really is no comparison.

I hope this clears this up for you.

They are shooting everyone bro.

Take a look a how many deaths at the hands of cops last year. Under 1000. what is America's population? 318 mill?

How many do you think were cops killing whites? what about this year?

some of those controversial killings of blacks that you see in the news had more to the story than what you saw. The news and in particular guys like Soros and Obama are in on a bigger picture that you and I are meant to buy into.

don't be so easily fooled.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 05:29 PM

Take a look a how many deaths at the hands of cops last year. Under 1000. what is America's population? 318 mill?

some of those controversial killings of blacks that you see in the news had more to the story than what you saw. The news and in particular guys like Soros and Obama are in on a bigger picture that you and I are meant to buy into.

Do you think if that if there is nation wide police reform it would only magically benefit black people?

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 05:32 PM

And again. Here's the problem. Somehow you have this mindset that black people don't want the police to arrest criminals or kill a suspect when no other option is available. Read the next three words after what you bolded. I SPECIFICALLY stated, ON A WHIM. I don't know how many more ways I can explain this. Why is there such a quick trigger when blacks are incolved??? I've asked thus question a million times. Show me one instance where the police shot a white man without giving him ample opportunity to give up. I've asked for just ONE. PLEASE. And I'll never mention it again.

UK2K
07-09-2016, 05:38 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-4-year-old-shot-in-englewood-20160706-story.html

4 black kids under 8 years old shot by other blacks in Chicago in the past 48 hours...

No nationwide protests? No tweets from politicians? No comments from Al Sharpton? No posts from our own SJW on this board?

Nobody cares. But why?

Because you can't argue with someone over it. Simple answer.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 05:40 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-4-year-old-shot-in-englewood-20160706-story.html

4 black kids under 8 years old shot by other blacks in Chicago in the past 48 hours...

No nationwide protests? No tweets from politicians? No comments from Al Sharpton? No posts from our own SJW on this board?

Nobody cares. But why?

Sounds like something that AllLivesMatter should be talking about or maybe the Conservative news sites because they love to bring up Chicago so much.

UK2K
07-09-2016, 05:41 PM
And again. Here's the problem. Somehow you have this mindset that black people don't want the police to arrest criminals or kill a suspect when no other option is available. Read the next three words after what you bolded. I SPECIFICALLY stated, ON A WHIM. I don't know how many more ways I can explain this. Why is there such a quick trigger when blacks are incolved??? I've asked thus question a million times. Show me one instance where the police shot a white man without giving him ample opportunity to give up. I've asked for just ONE. PLEASE. And I'll never mention it again.
https://youtu.be/zQTEjW3qxuY

Here you go ***.

If you want more, just ask.

And for the record, the kid was told to get his hands out of his pockets, and refused, so he took one to the chest. Did the cop pull the trigger too soon? Maybe. I don't think so though.

You see me shedding tears for this one either? Nope. Cause I'm reverse racist, duh.

UK2K
07-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Sounds like something that AllLivesMatter should be talking about or maybe the Conservative news sites because they love to bring up Chicago so much.
Nah, NOBODY talks about it because nobody cares.

I already said that.

Bourne
07-09-2016, 05:44 PM

I was looking for the video of the kid who was put into a coma or something by a trigger happy cop when he was asking if he was under arrest after being pulled over, but the first google link showed this instead:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-cops-high-five-tasing-psychotic-man-death-video-article-1.2644038

[QUOTE]Minutes after a handcuffed man was shocked to death by Taser guns in front of his family by Georgia police officers, cops high-fived each other and reassured themselves that they wouldn

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 05:45 PM
Nah, NOBODY talks about it because nobody cares.

I already said that.

Well that's patently false but you choose to remain ignorant. Are you going to admit you got completely duped by right wing media? :lol

UK2K
07-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Well that's patently false but you choose to remain ignorant. Are you going to admit you got completely duped by right wing media? :lol
WTF are you talking about?

Let me break it down for you cause you are missing the point...

A child molester and convicted felon gets shot by cops... nationwide protests.

4 kids under 8 killed in Chicago by black men in 48 hours... silence.

You don't see the irony in that? Cause I do.

UK2K
07-09-2016, 05:48 PM
I was looking for the video of the kid who was put into a coma or something by a trigger happy cop when he was asking if he was under arrest after being pulled over, but the first google link showed this instead:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-cops-high-five-tasing-psychotic-man-death-video-article-1.2644038

Can you obey your word and never ask again? And dont argue that since this is a taser death then it isnt a gun death so it doesnt count - this is even worse actually since it required multiple pullings of a trigger (15 times) to a subdued man. Happy that your quest for knowledge has now been fulfilled.
He won't do what he said...

I can show him videos for days and it won't change his mind. It's not hard to look up.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 05:56 PM
WTF are you talking about?

Let me break it down for you cause you are missing the point...

A child molester and convicted felon gets shot by cops... nationwide protests.

4 kids under 8 killed in Chicago by black men in 48 hours... silence.

You don't see the irony in that? Cause I do.

I'm not missing any point. Why aren't the people who are saying AllLivesMatter marching in Chicago? Why aren't Conservatives organizing protests and trying to find a solution?

Bourne
07-09-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm not missing any point. Why aren't the people who are saying AllLivesMatter marching in Chicago? Why aren't Conservatives organizing protests and trying to find a solution?

Because they are too busy fighting fires caused by sensationalizing events that fit a narrative so they can further perpetuate the narrative? Shining too bright of a spotlight on a problem covers the others in shadows. And in this case, attention is being drawn to a slammed door when the actual building is on fire. Stop being dense

poido123
07-09-2016, 06:02 PM

Now ask yourself that question.

Why are the cops more trigger happy with blacks(your assuming this, not based on fact).

I'll entertain your idea for a moment. Let's assume that they are more trigger happy, what do you think the rate of black crime is to white crime? If you were a cop, who would you be more cautious with if you knew that blacks were 2.3 times more likely to do something stupid than a white guy?

At some point, there needs to be a level of responsibility taken on both sides of the coin. The media and president ARE CREATING THE DIVIDE, to promote a anti-freedom society. They want to promote more regulations more militarised police and more control over the people.

It's really that simple.

poido123
07-09-2016, 06:04 PM
The biggest travesty in all this, is that BLM is being exempt of all the blame and the people who are supposed to be in charge are supporting them by not condemning the violence and blaming the other side.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 06:07 PM
The biggest travesty in all this, is that BLM is being exempt of all the blame and the people who are supposed to be in charge are supporting them by not condemning the violence and blaming the other side.

BLM have nothing to do with the terrorist attack you twit

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:09 PM

Can you obey your word and never ask again? And dont argue that since this is a taser death then it isnt a gun death so it doesnt count - this is even worse actually since it required multiple pullings of a trigger (15 times) to a subdued man. Happy that your quest for knowledge has now been fulfilled.
This is a quote from the article you linked.

[QUOTE]Sherman initially resists cops

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:12 PM
https://youtu.be/zQTEjW3qxuY

Here you go ***.

If you want more, just ask.

And for the record, the kid was told to get his hands out of his pockets, and refused, so he took one to the chest. Did the cop pull the trigger too soon? Maybe. I don't think so though.

You see me shedding tears for this one either? Nope. Cause I'm reverse racist, duh.
So once again, the person is admonished many times, even allowed to reach into his pocket, and followed before he's finally shot.

Please send more. I beg of you.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Now ask yourself that question.

Why are the cops more trigger happy with blacks(your assuming this, not based on fact).

I'll entertain your idea for a moment. Let's assume that they are more trigger happy, what do you think the rate of black crime is to white crime? If you were a cop, who would you be more cautious with if you knew that blacks were 2.3 times more likely to do something stupid than a white guy?

At some point, there needs to be a level of responsibility taken on both sides of the coin. The media and president ARE CREATING THE DIVIDE, to promote a anti-freedom society. They want to promote more regulations more militarised police and more control over the people.

It's really that simple.
There should be a level of responsibility. The suspect is supposed to go to jail and stand trial.
And to answer your question, if a person is that scared, he shouldn't be a police officer.

Bourne
07-09-2016, 06:15 PM
BLM have nothing to do with the terrorist attack you twit

Of course they don't - a group creating public acceptance of a behaviour that can be taken to murderous/terroristic extremes in a wide range of reasonably foreseeable-to-occur situations has no connection whatsoever to the ultimate manifestation of those possibilities. A group chanting "what do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW" has no responsibility when dead cops is in the news. None.

If someone incites behaviour in someone else by saying hateful things, they are responsible for the results. Not legally responsible, in most cases, but morally and ethically responsible yes.

You are such a dimwit that I really hope you don't actually try to advocate for anything IRL since you likely only do it a great disservice.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Example of what I refering to

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.cnn.com/videos/justice/2015/12/28/tamir-rice-shooting-grand-jury-saw-enhanced-video-casarez-sot-nr.cnn/video/playlists/tamir-rice-shooting/&ved=0ahUKEwif0YKTtOfNAhVMzmMKHWNMBkkQtwIIHzAB&usg=AFQjCNEg1XYODTDSb3zzyXSdXlUPLkBS8A

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/sep/25/ohio-shooting-walmart-video&ved=0ahUKEwiM3ZettOfNAhVE4GMKHdYuDmQQtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNG2BIwsA5dqsC_l89sG3ljdn_ahPQ

Bourne
07-09-2016, 06:19 PM
This is a quote from the article you linked.

So it wasn't on a whim, he was high on drugs, I'm sure he was fighting with the cops, and they didn't shoot him, they taserd him. Which means they weren't trying to kill him.

However, that was cruel.

Nice try though.

He was handcuffed and in a vehicle. Subdued.

After tussling with the cops for a few minutes, Sherman relents and declares “O.K. I’m dead, I’m dead” and “I quit, I quit.”

The two sheriff’s deputies, identified as Samuel Smith and Joshua Sepanski, continue shocking him with Taser guns and sit on his back while he is handcuffed and face down on the floor of the car.

Now move along and let the big boys talk.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Of course they don't - a group creating public acceptance of a behaviour that can be taken to murderous/terroristic extremes in a wide range of reasonably foreseeable-to-occur situations has no connection whatsoever to the ultimate manifestation of those possibilities. A group chanting "what do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want it, NOW" has no responsibility when dead cops is in the news. None.

If someone incites behaviour in someone else by saying hateful things, they are responsible for the results. Not legally responsible, in most cases, but morally and ethically responsible yes.

You are such a dimwit that I really hope you don't actually try to advocate for anything IRL since you likely only do it a great disservice.

Planned Parent Hood Shooter-Mentally unstable individual!
Dylann Roof-Mentally unstable individual!
Dallas Shooter-Black Lives Matter is responsible!

Show me in the charter of Black Lives Matter where they call for people to kill cops. You're purposely being disingenuous because you actually don't like a group that stands up for civil rights. I'll preemptively tell you to shut the **** up because I'll know you'll respond with some bullshit.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:36 PM
He was handcuffed and in a vehicle. Subdued.

Now move along and let the big boys talk.
A black man wouldn't have gotten that far. That's my point.

Take time and watch this video

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6AQ--gTX06U&ved=0ahUKEwjB7fDct-fNAhVLHGMKHVmqAoEQtwIIGzAA&usg=AFQjCNF3YGYc1g8-K_sPntBGdFl41lt2cw

This man beats the breaks off that officer

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:38 PM
This video says it all

https://youtu.be/daVhasi95c4

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Now this officer showed restraint

https://youtu.be/OwHeOmpPO4s

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Planned Parent Hood Shooter-Mentally unstable individual!
Dylann Roof-Mentally unstable individual!
Dallas Shooter-Black Lives Matter is responsible!

Show me in the charter of Black Lives Matter where they call for people to kill cops. You're purposely being disingenuous because you actually don't like a group that stands up for civil rights. I'll preemptively tell you to shut the **** up because I'll know you'll respond with some bullshit.
They took Roof to Burger King after they picked him up. And did you see his arrest vid? It looked like a routine traffic stop.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 06:48 PM
I just watched the Roof arrest again. It's just sickening. They calmly walked up to that man guns HOLSTERED.

And we have no right to complain? **** ALL OF YOU who say that nonsense

poido123
07-09-2016, 07:11 PM
I just watched the Roof arrest again. It's just sickening. They calmly walked up to that man guns HOLSTERED.

And we have no right to complain? **** ALL OF YOU who say that nonsense

The MEDIA only want to show what stirs up emotion, which then leads to viewership. No one wants to watch the news to see paint dry. Get my drift?

What you see on television is orchestrated by elites who want you to act a certain way and follow a certain path.

The fact that you are getting emotional about an issue which has proven to be pushed by the terrorist racist group BLM is indicative of the emotional based decision making the media and government want you to hook into.

If you sat back for a minute, took a deep breath and REALLY look at the facts and what's going on around you, then you might see a different POV.

Again, the fact is that less than 1000 people are killed at the hands of cops. not even 1% of the population. Most are white killed.

97 bulls
07-09-2016, 09:22 PM
The MEDIA only want to show what stirs up emotion, which then leads to viewership. No one wants to watch the news to see paint dry. Get my drift?

What you see on television is orchestrated by elites who want you to act a certain way and follow a certain path.

The fact that you are getting emotional about an issue which has proven to be pushed by the terrorist racist group BLM is indicative of the emotional based decision making the media and government want you to hook into.

If you sat back for a minute, took a deep breath and REALLY look at the facts and what's going on around you, then you might see a different POV.

Again, the fact is that less than 1000 people are killed at the hands of cops. not even 1% of the population. Most are white killed.
You know why I'm mad? It's because of jackasses trying to justify murder. Murder at the hands of individuals that are supposed to be protecting us. And I'm scared. Scared that my 19 year old son may meet his end because he's actually cooperating with commands given him by police. Scared that some of these assholes think it's his job as a 19 year old, just starting out his life, to try to calm the nerves of some chicken shit cop that has no business doing that job to begin with.

And it's people like you that make it worse. Your so far out of touch with reality and you don't want to get your head out of your ass. You think BLM started this? I'm 42 years old. I've had thus stance wayyyyy before BLM started. Thus has been going on for as long as I've been born and we'll before.

And it doesn't have to stop because people like you continue to defend it

TheMan
07-09-2016, 09:39 PM
97 bulls, you're wasting your time with these racists.

They hate minorities, especially blacks judging by their posts.

longtime lurker
07-09-2016, 09:55 PM
97 bulls, you're wasting your time with these racists.

They hate minorities, especially blacks judging by their posts.

Yet these weirdos are on a basketball messageboard and would suck off a black player if they had the chance to.

:yaohappy:

Springsteen
07-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Yet these weirdos are on a basketball messageboard and would suck off a black player if they had the chance to.

It's mind boggling to me. You're on a basketball forum. Especially when a chunk of these people are Lakers fans...

http://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/12/10/66343bb5-32bd-4ea1-a99f-7ee0fc13c911/thumbnail/620x350/5da645d0a0d747e295b8557b039c562f/kobebryant460227440.jpg

Springsteen
07-09-2016, 10:06 PM

It's really that simple.

Obama protesting police abuse of force is a covert way for him to introduce militarized police... genius. :hammerhead:

Dictator
07-09-2016, 10:14 PM

Nobody cares. But why?

I don't know what it'll take for you to gain some common sense.

The blacks who shot the four kids are gonna do life in prison. Your fellow officers usually get a paid vacation. :facepalm

TheMan
07-09-2016, 10:36 PM

Yeah, poido is a huge MJ stan.

Shhhhh, let's not tell him Jordan is African-American :lol
http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Michael-Jordan.jpg

Bourne
07-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Yeah, poido is a huge MJ stan.

Shhhhh, let's not tell him Jordan is African-American :lol

werent you banned

Terahite
07-10-2016, 01:02 AM

libtard family meltdown :lol

Terahite
07-10-2016, 01:04 AM

Selling lose cigarretes

Selling CDS

A broken tail light

Walking home from 7/11

Stealing a soda

You're a racist piece of shit.