PDA

View Full Version : What kind of firearm was used in Dallas?

Facepalm
07-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Just wondering, somebody please enlighten me to what kind of weapon made it possible for this guy to kill 5 armed policemen?

Facepalm
07-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Nevrmind I found it. I'm genuinely shocked :eek:

DALLAS POLICE SHOOTING
THE INVESTIGATORS: GUN USED IN DALLAS MASSACRE SIMILAR TO OTHER MASS SHOOTINGS

The Investigators: Gun used in Dallas massacre similar to other mass shootings
The Investigators' Jim Hoffer has the latest details.
EMBED
By Jim Hoffer
Friday, July 08, 2016 06:23PM
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Details are emerging about the weapon used to carry out the deadly ambush on police officers in Dallas, and while not confirmed, it is believed that the sniper used what is increasingly the weapon of choice in mass shootings.

"We will find that it was a military-style assault weapon with a large capacity magazine on it," Citizens Crime Commission president Richard Aborn said. "And this happens over and over and over again."

Last month, a military-style rifle was used by the gunman who killed 49 people at an Orlando nightclub. And last December, a husband and wife terrorist team killed 14 using a similar semi-automatic rifle. Adam Lanza used a military-type rifle in 2012 to kill 26 students and teachers at a school in Newtown Connecticut, and a similar AR-15-type military rifle was used to kill 12 people earlier that year in a Colorado movie theater.

"The AR-15 Assault weapon is the preferred weapon of these mass killers," former NYPD sergeant and FBI special agent Manuel Gomez said.

Gomez says that until Congress reinstates the ban on these military-style weapons, they will continue to be used in mass shootings because of their killing efficiency.

"You can shoot 50, 60, up to 100 rounds in one minute," he said. "And each round designed to enter the body and tear that piece that it entered apart."

A report by New York's Citizen Crime Commission concluded that after Congress lifted the ban on these military-style rifles in 2004, the number of people killed by semi-automatic, high-capacity guns tripled. Aborn said the Dallas police killings adds to their death toll.

"We know there's a linkage between easy accessibility of these assault weapons and mass shootings," he said. "We could stop it and stop it tomorrow if Congress would simply act. But they refuse."

Lawrence Keane, a spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation said "assault weapon" is a political term, calling them "modern sporting rifles" that cause far fewer deaths than handguns.

He said his organization is opposed to any ban on these guns, citing another study that he says shows the earlier ban had no impact on shootings.

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 10:15 PM
You've never heard of an AR-15 before? :eek:

Whose sock account are you? XD

9erempiree
07-08-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm very suspicious of the OP.

He's posting a lot for someone and we don't know who he is or where he is from.

Nick Young
07-08-2016, 10:19 PM

I'm guessing it's one of the pro-cop killer **** heads who was banned recently in Jeff's latest purge of retard posters.

He has said "try to keep up", that is a pretentious neckbeard phrase used a lot by gigantes in the past XD

nathanjizzle
07-08-2016, 10:34 PM
i dont know, but how come when i type in "fire arms" into google images, only pictures of guns show up and not of somebodys arms on fire?

~primetime~
07-08-2016, 10:45 PM
"But anyone could do what he did with a pistol!"

"Please don't take away my army guns!!!"

:facepalm

imdaman99
07-08-2016, 11:24 PM
More people should have guns. This could have been avoided if everyone could protect themselves doe.

DeuceWallaces
07-09-2016, 12:25 AM
He could have easily used a hunting bow to take out 5 officers from a rooftop. Gun restrictions won't change anything.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 12:29 AM
He could have easily used a hunting bow to take out 5 officers from a rooftop. Gun restrictions won't change anything.
You got a problem with the United States Constitution brah?

Patrick Chewing
07-09-2016, 01:01 AM

Some common sense from you finally.

DeuceWallaces
07-09-2016, 01:39 AM
You got a problem with the United States Constitution brah?

We have reasonable restrictions on free speech. I don't see any reason why there can't be the same for guns.

Nick Young
07-09-2016, 01:48 AM
We have reasonable restrictions on free speech. I don't see any reason why there can't be the same for guns.
What restrictions on free speech do you consider reasonable?:confusedshrug:

TheMan
07-09-2016, 05:28 AM
What restrictions on free speech do you consider reasonable?:confusedshrug:
So you're for free speech as long as you agree with it :confusedshrug:

You were as happy as a pig in shit when you were hoping I was permabanned FOR EXPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

You're nothing but a snitch ass little bitch :pimp:

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Reference Liberal Hypocrisy thread pls.

Nanners
07-09-2016, 05:33 AM

If only there was a "good guy" civilian with a gun nearby, he would have ended the conflict easy peasy.

btw facepalm (OP) = kevinnyc = filljackson in case it wasnt blatantly obvious to everyone else

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 05:35 AM
The protesters don't like guns remember.

It would have been useless. It's like telling a sheep the lead the herd.

Plus a lot of them were begging the police to help them when the shooting happened. The irony. The people you protest against and they go asking those same people for help.

TheMan
07-09-2016, 05:36 AM
If only there was a "good guy" civilian with a gun nearby, he would have ended the conflict easy peasy.

btw facepalm (OP) = kevinnyc = filljackson in case it wasnt blatantly obvious to everyone else
Lol, FillJackson is a punk but damned are you obsessed with that dude :oldlol:

Nanners
07-09-2016, 05:37 AM

why are you still posting here? you are a piece of shit human being

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 05:39 AM
:lol

You came back?

You pretty much embarrassed yourself. At least wait till the dust clears like Monday or something so people can forget about it.

Since you have no life its no surprise that you came back so fast.

TheMan
07-09-2016, 05:41 AM
why are you still posting here? you are a piece of shit human being
Lol, Nick Young and 9erempiree do nothing but create divisive threads and it's me you gotta problem with...

Da fuq outta here punk :oldlol:

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 05:44 AM

You were as happy as a pig in shit when you were hoping I was permabanned FOR EXPRESSING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH...

Your very own boy snitched on you. Not us.

Remember who's thread you posted those racist comments on and remember who the OP is. He proudly admits of getting members banned.

Think mi hijo.

Nanners
Lol, Nick Young and 9erempiree do nothing but create divisive threads and it's me you gotta problem with...

Da fuq outta here punk :oldlol:

i have plenty of problems with nick young and 9er, i have had both of those idiots on ignore for ages

if the best you can do is claim that you are better than nick young and 9er, thats pretty indicative of just how much of a worthless piece of shit you really are

now get the **** out

TheMan

You came back?

You pretty much embarrassed yourself. At least wait till the dust clears like Monday or something so people can forget about it.

Since you have no life its no surprise that you came back so fast.
Says the fat ass who's here 24/7 :roll:

My ban was lifted hours ago but I was busy doing other shit

I didn't embarrass myself, there's no such thing here at Troll Central AKA insidehoops :rolleyes:

Facepalm

We should build a wall until we figure out WHAT IS GOING ON!!

Nanners
07-09-2016, 05:48 AM
We should build a wall until we figure out WHAT IS GOING ON!!

You should post on your KevinNYC account

how many alts do you have anyway?

TheMan
07-09-2016, 05:50 AM

Your very own boy snitched on you. Not us.

Remember who's thread you posted those racist comments on and remember who the OP is. He proudly admits of getting members banned.

Think mi hijo.
Lol, cops aren't a race :facepalm

All I said is that it's time to fight back against a Police State...cops come in all races and colors, the cop who cowardly killed Castile wasn't white :confusedshrug:

I'm against repression and cops are being given carte blanche on it's citizenry.

TheMan
07-09-2016, 05:56 AM
i have plenty of problems with nick young and 9er, i have had both of those idiots on ignore for ages

if the best you can do is claim that you are better than nick young and 9er, thats pretty indicative of just how much of a worthless piece of shit you really are

now get the **** out
Nah, fucc you you lib swine

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 05:57 AM
Lol, cops aren't a race :facepalm

All I said is that it's time to fight back against a Police State...cops come in all races and colors, the cop who cowardly killed Castile wasn't white :confusedshrug:

I'm against repression and cops are being given carte blanche on it's citizenry.

That 'allah ahkbar' and 'din do nothin' comments?

I don't care and I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy but you got a lot of people pissed.

I'm not sure if they want you back. Most don't care but your very own boys don't like you.:lol

Nanners
07-09-2016, 05:58 AM
Nah, fucc you you lib swine

nah **** you, you taint sucking jabroni ass bitchnugget

TheMan
07-09-2016, 06:00 AM
nah **** you, you taint sucking jabroni ass bitchnugget
Savage

TheMan
07-09-2016, 06:08 AM

That 'allah ahkbar' and 'din do nothin' comments?

I don't care and I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy but you got a lot of people pissed.

I'm not sure if they want you back. Most don't care but your very own boys don't like you.:lol
If you're talking about the Race War vs Holy War thread started by Patrick Chewing, that thread was a sarcastic thread and I posted sarcastic posts, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously you idiot :facepalm

Allahu akbar means God is great...you disagree? Why are you trying to repress my freedom of religion :confusedshrug:

No, I'm not a Muslim you moron

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 06:10 AM
If you're talking about the Race War vs Holy War thread started by Patrick Chewing, that thread was a sarcastic thread and I posted sarcastic post, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously you idiot :facepalm

Allahu akbar means God is great...you disagree? Why are you trying tobrepress my freedom of religion :confusedshrug:

I'm not a Muslim you moron

You're starting off on the same page as yesterday.

We know what you said fool and there is a reason why you got banned and the mods wiped out everything you said on both those threads.

Are you dense bro?

Please reference that Liberal Hypocrisy thread...it will shed some light.

TheMan
07-09-2016, 06:18 AM

You're starting off on the same page as yesterday.

We know what you said fool and there is a reason why you got banned and the mods wiped out everything you said on both those threads.

Are you dense bro?

Please reference that Liberal Hypocrisy thread...it will shed some light.
I really didn't post anything racially offensive

The mods here at inconsistent af, you can troll Muslims 24/7 (like you and NY do) but if you write anything against a repressive police state that shoots first and asks questions later, that's going too far.

https://youtu.be/tEFPE8y5wLk (an unarmed white kid gets gunned down by pigs)

The cops are out of control but you have no problem with it, you gutless sheep

Dresta
07-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah, because a former military man wouldn't be able to get access to weapons or anything if civilians were banned from owning them; oh no!

This has to be the worst and most idiotic gun control argument ever made.

DeuceWallaces
07-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Yeah, because a former military man wouldn't be able to get access to weapons or anything if civilians were banned from owning them; oh no!

This has to be the worst and most idiotic gun control argument ever made.

Please explain how an ex army reserve member can obtain weapons otherwise banned to the general public?

~primetime~
07-09-2016, 12:33 PM
The whole "anyone can get assault rifles on the black market anyway" is the most idiotic argument made by gun nuts, who have clearly never spent time trying to access guns on the black market.

If it was THAT easy for anyone to buy banned rifles off the street then all these mass shooters would have fully automatic machine guns.

But it's extremely difficult to get a full auto machine gun on the black market, they cost the price of a new car....BECAUSE THEY ARE BANNED

Facepalm
07-09-2016, 12:37 PM
I wonder how many cops would have been killed if he only had a handgun?

nightlight
07-09-2016, 12:43 PM

I don't think you understand what freedom of speech is. A violation of your first amendment rights requires backing at the state level. Banning you from insidehoops for being an asshole isn't taking away your freedom of speech.