PDA

View Full Version : JC looking good in the summer....

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Watch out league...Lakers are the newest team on the block.

Moves better, gained weight and jumper looking different too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDA7WnjvqkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealecO5AB-Y

No PG in the league will be able to handle this man.

Smoke117
07-09-2016, 02:50 AM
Lol...Jordan Clarkson is a joke and one of the worst defensive players in the world.

KingPush
07-09-2016, 02:51 AM
Lol...Jordan Clarkson is a joke and one of the worst defensive players in the world.
Ethered

theaussieguy
07-09-2016, 02:56 AM
amazing how someone who is clearly ****ing talented from the videos in the OP can be considered so bad.

Bosnian Sajo
07-09-2016, 02:59 AM

This dude dumb as hell..

stevieming
07-09-2016, 04:54 AM
wow he does look a lot bigger then he did from his rookie year...

handles look a bit loose though....

he's progressed a lot from rookie season!

He's always had ups, but now look even more explosive and getting up higher!

clutchinho
07-09-2016, 05:52 AM
I dont place any faith on these offseason clips, remember that one year Roy Hibbert looked like a created player in NBA 2k in the offseason and came back the same old Hibbert.

But clearly Clarkson is going to be their most consistent player this year, and the guy that the other guy guys look up to. If he can improve his defense he's going to be a borderline all star.

K.dot ShowTime
07-09-2016, 05:58 AM
He'll dominate next season

dab0yech0
07-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Credit my good friend Drew Hanlen for working with him all summer long. FYI hes the same guy who trains Zach Lavine, Andrew Wiggins, Cheick Diallo among others.

Anyways I see a lot of Eddie Jones in his game. I know if you watched basketball in the late 90s you will remember that name.

9erempiree
07-09-2016, 06:39 AM
wow he does look a lot bigger then he did from his rookie year...

handles look a bit loose though....

he's progressed a lot from rookie season!

He's always had ups, but now look even more explosive and getting up higher!

I agree with everything except I think his handles are even better.

Much stronger, as in he can really pound the rock down to the floor but what I am more impressed with is his jumper. Looks a lot smoother.

Watch for him to blow-by opponents with ease.

KobeLookLike2Pac
07-09-2016, 09:29 AM
If there's one player on the Lakers I want to see gone, it's Clarkson. He seems almost amused with his poor defense at times, it's infuriating. He's like the invisible man on defense. DLo has sucked at times too, but he at least tries. JC doesn't give AF. Lakers need to dump this loser if they can get anything of value for him.

Jasper
07-09-2016, 09:42 AM
Watch out league...Lakers are the newest team on the block.

Moves better, gained weight and jumper looking different too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDA7WnjvqkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealecO5AB-Y

No PG in the league will be able to handle this man.:facepalm

stevieming
07-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Credit my good friend Drew Hanlen for working with him all summer long. FYI hes the same guy who trains Zach Lavine, Andrew Wiggins, Cheick Diallo among others.

Anyways I see a lot of Eddie Jones in his game. I know if you watched basketball in the late 90s you will remember that name.

i did watch a lot of ball from the 90s...and I cannot for the life of me see Eddie Jones in JC...

Eddie Jones was long and rangy, played great d and wasn't flashy and very even keeled, legit SG, whereas JC can get too hyped and tried to do too much, a typical shoot first PG, and not much defense either.

sammichoffate
07-12-2016, 04:03 PM
i did watch a lot of ball from the 90s...and I cannot for the life of me see Eddie Jones in JC...

Eddie Jones was long and rangy, played great d and wasn't flashy and very even keeled, legit SG, whereas JC can get too hyped and tried to do too much, a typical shoot first PG, and not much defense either.In his defense, this is his 3rd season and no one thought he would be this good at pick #46. He's a steal, if anything

inclinerator
07-12-2016, 04:06 PM
more athletic than young kobe

PsychoBe
07-12-2016, 06:02 PM
my favorite laker :applause:

Smoke117
07-12-2016, 06:08 PM
my favorite laker :applause:

lol that should be depressing to you then.

wang4three
07-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Living in Southern California, I still don't see the appeal for Jordan Clarkson and why Laker fans continue to prop him up like he's going to be a perennial allstar. He just reminds me of Derek Anderson.