PDA

View Full Version : Is there ANYTHING Durant and Curry can do to surpass Lebron now?

Nilocon165
07-09-2016, 04:47 PM
I don't think so.

Lebron owns everyone in this decade.

TheWinningFam
07-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Nah they ruined their chances of being top 20 players after joining up instead of battling it out.. the ultimate beta move, if u cant be um join um.

And curry has proven he's a fluke that cant perform when the team needs him most and needs teammates to bail him out.

KiiiiNG
07-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Durant's gonna surpass LeBron in FMVPs but come up short in regular season MVPs so they'll probably be a wash.

Curry isn't even in the same ballpark as those guys so not sure why you included him. Curry won't ever sniff a FMVP.

Prometheus
07-09-2016, 05:56 PM
They would both have to magically become vastly better basketball players than they are. So no.

DirkNowitzki41
07-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Absolutely not. 0%.

Funny enough, I would have said that before the collusion. I would have also said the same even if Curry won the ring and FMVP. Durant had a shot at being a top 10 GOAT, but that's thrown out the window now.

They're both 28 years old, we've seen the best of those two. Even if they win 5 straight rings, they arent better at basketball than LeBron Raymond James.

LeBron's 3rd ring cements him in the top 5 GOAT at the very worst.

Uchmanmamba24
07-09-2016, 06:18 PM
I don't think so.

Lebron owns everyone in this decade.
is there anything you can do to increase your IQ?

Uchmanmamba24
07-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Absolutely not. 0%.

Funny enough, I would have said that before the collusion. I would have also said the same even if Curry won the ring and FMVP. Durant had a shot at being a top 10 GOAT, but that's thrown out the window now.

They're both 28 years old, we've seen the best of those two. Even if they win 5 straight rings, they arent better at basketball than LeBron Raymond James.

Goddamn! stop lusting all over another man.calm down! He's human

knicksman
07-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Curry is more respected than bran

knicksman
07-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Absolutely not. 0%.

Lebron colluded yet he surpassed kobe while durant wont. Bran stans really dont know what logic is.:lol

Nilocon165
07-09-2016, 07:29 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
07-09-2016, 07:33 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Youre a fakkit bro so you dont understand

JT123
07-09-2016, 07:35 PM
By fakkits maybe :oldlol:
If you had higher standards like me you wouldn't be melting down so hard right now. But that's why I'm alpha and you're beta

knicksman
07-09-2016, 07:40 PM
By fakkits maybe :oldlol:
If you had higher standards like me you wouldn't be melting down so hard right now. But that's why I'm alpha and you're beta

No alpha would ever root for bran bro sorry. Cowardice isnt in our blood

Nilocon165
07-09-2016, 07:53 PM
No alpha would ever root for bran bro sorry. Cowardice isnt in our blood
:roll: :roll: :roll:

This guy thinks of himself as an alpha.