PDA

View Full Version : Larry Nance Jr. is Truly a Steal

AirTupac
07-09-2016, 10:11 PM
This guy can stroke it from the 3 now. Dunks from the free throw line. Hustles for everything. Can rebound. People are gonna see a lot of Larry Nance Highlights this season, more than last season.

Looks like the best player on the court with Ingram, Simmons and Russell on the court.

Meticode
07-09-2016, 10:12 PM
He'll be solid no doubt, but alas...Summer League.

AirTupac
07-09-2016, 10:14 PM
He'll be solid no doubt, but alas...Summer League.

He was doin the same thing during the season on low minutes cause of Byron Scott. Anyone who has been following him can tell you he'll be a very great role player if healthy.

TomCat
07-09-2016, 10:17 PM
He was doin the same thing during the season on low minutes cause of Byron Scott. Anyone who has been following him can tell you he'll be a very great role player if healthy.

him and bass on the floor was always good, but the idiot would take both of them out to ice them

AirTupac
07-09-2016, 10:26 PM
him and bass on the floor was always good, but the idiot would take both of them out to ice them

This. Scott would regularly not play the best lineups. Tarik Black doing awesome with Russell? Bench both. Russell back to back 3's? Bench him. MAN UP.

senelcoolidge
07-09-2016, 10:55 PM
He was a good pick. The point guard that he played with at Wyoming was pretty good too..but wasn't drafted...he had crazy hops.

ClipperRevival
07-11-2016, 01:04 AM
Anyone with eyes can see this guy is going to be a very good player for a long time. Not all-star but the high motor, do the little things type guy that just helps you win and galvanizes teams.

He's long, very athletic, seems to have a solid midrange shot, plays all out every play, plays very good D, can provide some rim protection and is just all over the court with his activity.

D-Wait
07-11-2016, 04:27 AM
How sick were his dunks?? that one-man fastbreak, damn... :eek: :eek:

COnDEMnED
07-11-2016, 04:36 AM
He was at the tail end of the first round. He's going to be a great role player his entire career. Clackson was a steal. I'm not sure Larry can be considered a steal. I may be arguing semantics. I'm happy he's doing so well regardless. He's one of our productive glue guys.

D-Wait
07-11-2016, 04:47 AM
He was at the tail end of the first round.

I remember hearing he tore his ACL in college and that was one of the reasons he fell to the end of the first round... good thing he fully has his athleticism back, wanna see more of those awesome dunks in the future :applause:

AirTupac
11-04-2016, 11:59 PM
I was right. he is a STUDDD

D-Wait
11-05-2016, 03:11 AM
Dude needs to enter the dunk contest like his dad.