PDA

View Full Version : Random question... which team has had the

andgar923
07-10-2016, 09:04 PM
most college teammates in the same season?

In case I didn't word it properly....

Which team had the most players that were college teammates in the same season.

I know there's been a number of teams that have had a pair of college teammates, but who's had the most (3 or more)?

Im tired at the moment, but I believe both Stanley Roberts and Shaq played together for the Magic at one point (correct me if Im wrong, too lazy to look it up).

Sam Perkins and James Worthy played together for the Lakers (both played together at UNC).

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Went to the same college and were team-mates at the same time, or just simply went to the same college?

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Rip Hamilton, Charlie V and Ben Gordon played on the Pistons and went to UNC, but Villanueva and Gordon were actually team-mates. Hamilton graduated a couple of years before Gordon came.

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Pacers/Duke: Dahntay Jones, Josh McRoberts, Mike Dunleavy Jr.

Dunleavy and Jones were team-mates, McRoberts played after those two had left.

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Miami/Florida: Mike Miller and Haslem both played for the Heat and Gators at the same time.

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Magic/Duke: Chris Duhon and J.J. Redick both played for the Magic/Duke at the same time.

I don't think there's been more than 2 players.

Stringer Bell
07-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Olajuwon and Drexler played together for Houston in both college and the NBA.

Webber and Howard went to Michigan and then played in Washington together.

I can't think of any right now when 3 college teammates played on the same team in the NBA.

andgar923
07-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Went to the same college and were team-mates at the same time, or just simply went to the same college?

Teammates

Meticode
07-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Olajuwon and Drexler played together for Houston in both college and the NBA.

Webber and Howard went to Michigan and then played in Washington together.

I can't think of any right now when 3 college teammates played on the same team in the NBA.
Pretty sure there aren't none. They're usually 1-2 years apart at least.