PDA

View Full Version : I have finally seen the light. Kobe is greater than Lebron and it ain't close.

Nilocon165
07-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Just kidding lol

AintNoSunshine
07-10-2016, 10:57 PM
I can imagine Kobe tards click in this thread like they saw water in a desert:oldlol:

Nope. :oldlol:

Nilocon165
07-10-2016, 11:03 PM
I can imagine Kobe tards click in this thread like they saw water in a desert:oldlol:

:lol

warriorfan
07-10-2016, 11:05 PM
LeBron has always needed more help than Kobe had during Kobe's back to back run

RRR3
07-10-2016, 11:06 PM

The mental gymnastics and delusional, vague ideas they're having to come up with to even suggest Kobe is possibly better than LeBron at this point are pretty funny.

Nilocon165
07-10-2016, 11:30 PM
LeBron has always needed more help than Kobe had during Kobe's back to back run
Your mom needed help!!!

Ohhhhhhhh!

Rekt!!!!!!!!!

MoBe1Kanobi
07-11-2016, 01:01 AM
LeBron wins a ring with a squad more stacked than the ones he had in miami against a player who isnt anything remotely close to the legendary competitive Duncans KGs and PaulPierces that kobe gave fits to and all of a sudden he's better than Kobe?

Don't forget that JR Smith would've literally been the best perimeter player AlphaBe has ever played with

Whatever

He'll just grab some of brons rings with Shannon Brown as his go to perimeter option

NBAGOAT
07-11-2016, 01:04 AM
LeBron wins a ring with a squad more stacked than the ones he had in miami against a player who isnt anything remotely close to the legendary competitive Duncans KGs and PaulPierces that kobe gave fits to and all of a sudden he's better than Kobe?

Don't forget that JR Smith would've literally been the best perimeter player AlphaBe has ever played with

Whatever

He'll just grab some of brons rings with Shannon Brown as his go to perimeter option

I'm a huge Pierce fan but just :lol at saying Curry isn't remotely close to prime Pierce who was likely never top 5 in the league. Glen Rice is arguably better than Jr anyway and I count him as a perimeter player and who cares about that narrow definition of help. The best center Lebron's played with is zydrunas or end of career shaq, yea definitely comparable to prime Shaq, Gasol at times, and Bynum.

JebronLames
07-11-2016, 01:10 AM

Whatever

Meltdown :roll:

FKAri
07-11-2016, 01:14 AM

Whatever

lol @ discrediting Bron by arguing how much better JR Smith is than Shannon Brown.

what about Gasol and Shaq relative to Joel Anthony and Tristan Thompson? :lol

warriorfan
07-11-2016, 01:16 AM
lol @ discrediting Bron by arguing how much better JR Smith is than Shannon Brown.

what about Gasol and Shaq relative to Joel Anthony and Tristan Thompson? :lol

https://s31.postimg.org/d9ndpvc63/lebroncollude.jpg

TomCat
07-11-2016, 01:18 AM
These fakkits all they do is derail bosh and wade to prop up bran.

The eye test always wins.

K.dot ShowTime
07-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Kobe stans are the most annoying pathetic group of people.

I say it as a Laker. It's really sad to see your pathetic attempts to push Kobe from 10-12 all time all the way to top 3 where LeBron belongs right now.

Stop it pathetic fools.

bobopenguin
07-11-2016, 01:25 AM
kobe > lebron.

kobe's rape incident was falsely accused by a chick who's after money.
lebron mom was banged by his teammate.

:roll:

bron, defend ur mom pls.

TomCat
07-11-2016, 01:26 AM
kobe > lebron.

kobe's rape incident was falsely accused by a chick who's after money.
lebron mom was banged by his teammate.

:roll:

bron, defend ur mom pls.

This loser also finances the guy that is currently banging his mom.

bobopenguin
07-11-2016, 01:35 AM
This loser also finances the guy that is currently banging his mom.

what a loser.
let other man takes care of his own woman.

finance his mom, no the guy who's banging his mom.

Mr. Jabbar
07-11-2016, 02:23 AM
OP: "I grew a brain, just kidding"

Nilocon165
07-11-2016, 02:29 AM
http://twitpic.com/show/large/96mhds

bobopenguin
07-11-2016, 02:40 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
slayed!

TheWinningFam
07-11-2016, 02:41 AM
http://twitpic.com/show/large/96mhds
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nilocon165
07-11-2016, 03:07 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
slayed!
Kurry fam standards for slaying is at a new all time low:roll: :roll:

K.dot ShowTime
07-11-2016, 03:15 AM

SLAYED

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SwayDizzle
07-11-2016, 03:24 AM
:lol :lol :lol rekt

Bandito
07-11-2016, 04:05 AM
WHo's OP again?

MoBe1Kanobi
07-11-2016, 05:52 AM
I'm a huge Pierce fan but just :lol at saying Curry isn't remotely close to prime Pierce who was likely never top 5 in the league. Glen Rice is arguably better than Jr anyway and I count him as a perimeter player and who cares about that narrow definition of help. The best center Lebron's played with is zydrunas or end of career shaq, yea definitely comparable to prime Shaq, Gasol at times, and Bynum.

im talking when it comes to down to it

in a 7 game series

prime Paul Pierce is a MUCH bigger headache to defend than Steph has shown so far

DEFENSIVELY and OFFENSIVELY its not actually too close since cold blooded pierce is a big wing complete back to the basket scorer who can also lock up the other teams option late in games

while curry

keep your hand straight up on D (like i said months ago and people laughed at me) and he's locked up (see: K. Love, S. Adams, etc.)

and defensively :roll: its in Klay we trust :oldlol:

very good player but not quite playoff paul pierce when the chips are down in a big series

Gileraracer
07-11-2016, 06:05 AM
Kobe didn't have to collude twice in hos prime and still has 2 more rings than LeMoreHelp