PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but Steph is not a top 3 PG in the LEAGUE

retaxis
07-11-2016, 10:14 PM
No one cares about regular season victories and stat padding. Legends and stars are made in the playoffs not regular season performances.

Chris Paul has always played better than Curry in the playoffs and always outplays Curry in the playoffs against each other

Westbrook is a monster and if you give both players the same teams (or teams built so suit their stars), Westbrook is a much better all round basketball player. Westbrook can get to the freethrow line anytime. Curry can throw up airballs and choke against Kevin Love over and over.

Irving snatched Currys soul straight up in the finals and Curry might never be the same again. Most people didn't even put Irving as a top 10 let alone a top 5 point guard (not me) and what happened? Irving straight up robbed Curry in the finals of his lunch money and his girlfriend had to defend him on the internet. Thats just a bad look.

I will however at this stage put Steph ahead of Damian Lillard however if Damian had a much better team like Steph....It would be quite interesting to see how they would play out.

don't Forget........CURRY had 3 ALLSTARS sacrifice scoring just about completely to help Curry boost his stats. Bogut/Igoudala are all prime/slightly past prime players who were all defence/all nba/all stars just a few years ago before joining the GSW. They threw away their stats as well as Green (Offensively) to help pad Currys up. So many times Bogut could dunk the ball or do a little hook shot/floater that he has done his entire career but he does a play just so he can get the ball to Curry.

So Curry right now top 5 point guard in the league. Not bad but this is what happens when you mess with the KING. He takes your castle (Face of NBA), takes your army (championships) and he destroys you (by exposing your flaws as a player) while propelling himself to legendhood (Lebron cemented himself as top 10 player ever). Mess with the best, die like the rest skinny boy.

avonbarksdale
07-11-2016, 10:15 PM
how badly do you want someone to bite?

retaxis
07-11-2016, 10:16 PM
how badly do you want someone to bite?
So you read the whole post then post within a few seconds? Are you trying to jack up post counts or something

WolfGang
07-11-2016, 10:57 PM
Russell
Damian Lillard
Steph Curry

I'd give him top three.

K.dot ShowTime
07-12-2016, 02:28 AM
You are a joke. Stop that attention seeking you lame mf

Curry
Paul
Westbrook

Other than Curry all the other PGs can play like shit for a long period and nobody even notice.
Curry is LeBron of point guards in term of standards.

plowking
07-12-2016, 03:16 AM
So you read the whole post then post within a few seconds? Are you trying to jack up post counts or something

You don't have to read it to know you're wrong. Your title is enough.

retaxis
07-12-2016, 03:33 AM
You don't have to read it to know you're wrong. Your title is enough.
I didn't know that you were a god and you defined right and wrong. Thanks for your advice you ignorant retard.

retaxis
07-12-2016, 03:43 AM
Other than Curry all the other PGs can play like shit for a long period and nobody even notice.
Curry is LeBron of point guards in term of standards.
All the other PGs didn't have all stars/All NBA in Bogut, Igoudala, Green, Klay and max contract Barnes on their team. If they even had half of what Curry was given, lets see what they do huh?

K.dot ShowTime
07-12-2016, 04:12 AM
All the other PGs didn't have all stars/All NBA in Bogut, Igoudala, Green, Klay and max contract Barnes on their team. If they even had half of what Curry was given, lets see what they do huh?

In what world are Bogut, Iguadala and Barnes WORTH max/all nba/all star spot? You can put Iggy on all nba 2nd defensive team, that's it.

And let's focus on what curry does on the floor not who his teammates are. Did you watch him play?

warriorfan
07-12-2016, 04:30 AM
http://ridethepine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/russellyawn.gif

retaxis
07-12-2016, 04:30 AM
In what world are Bogut, Iguadala and Barnes WORTH max/all nba/all star spot? You can put Iggy on all nba 2nd defensive team, that's it.

And let's focus on what curry does on the floor not who his teammates are. Did you watch him play?
Igoudala in his pre prime led his 76ers over an extremely gritty bulls

Bogut was a franchise player in Milwaukee for so many years and was ALL NBA 2nd TEAM. In some words that made him top 10 player in the NBA. Its not like Bogut and Iggy joined GSW when they were 38. They were all in their prime when they joined GSW. 2 all NBA/All star players who decided to take a less role to help pad curry stats along with 2 other all nba players in Klay and Dray. I am so ashamed of NBA fans not knowing that IGGY and Bogut were franchise players (not just all-stars) before joining GSW meaning their accomplishments were even greater than Green/Klay....Its a fhvking travesty.

plowking
07-12-2016, 04:44 AM
I didn't know that you were a god and you defined right and wrong. Thanks for your advice you ignorant retard.

What are you so upset about that resulted in name calling? You mad bruh?

Sure, I'm a retard, yet you think a back to back MVP isn't the best at his position. You actually want people to entertain this thread and give thought out replies?

Are you all there in the head?

VengefulAngel
07-12-2016, 04:47 AM
What are you so upset about that resulted in name calling? You mad bruh?

Sure, I'm a retard, yet you think a back to back MVP isn't the best at his position. You actually want people to entertain this thread and give thought out replies?

Are you all there in the head?

His logic should speak for itself, we should ignore an 82 game sample size and rely on a 20 game stretch where he still played at a top 3 pg level.

K.dot ShowTime
07-12-2016, 04:55 AM

Bogut was a franchise player in Milwaukee for so many years and was ALL NBA 2nd TEAM. In some words that made him top 10 player in the NBA. Its not like Bogut and Iggy joined GSW when they were 38. They were all in their prime when they joined GSW. 2 all NBA/All star players who decided to take a less role to help pad curry stats along with 2 other all nba players in Klay and Dray. I am so ashamed of NBA fans not knowing that IGGY and Bogut were franchise players (not just all-stars) before joining GSW meaning their accomplishments were even greater than Green/Klay....Its a fhvking travesty.

So you got nothing. Complete idiot

Another attention whore.

NEXT.

retaxis
07-12-2016, 05:00 AM
So you got nothing. Complete idiot

Another attention whore.

NEXT.
What are you talking about you retard? Are you telling me 1 + 1 = 459?
Re read my post dumb sh1t you autistic useless piece of sh1t. Does your autism make it hard for you to do proper reading? I volunteer to BOLD my text in the next page so your autistic mind can wrap around what i just wrote in english (which is one of the easiest languages of the 7 languages i speak/write fluently).

retaxis
07-12-2016, 05:03 AM

Bogut and Iggy joined GSW in their ABSOLUTE PRIME. They didn't join when they were 38 years old and about to leave the league, they joined at their PEAK PLAY. Two franchise PEAK players who helped Curry pad his stats!!

retaxis
07-12-2016, 05:13 AM
What happened to Curry is like Lebron having Kyrie and Love already than having another 2 franchise proven players join their teams. Bogut and Iggy were franchise/playoff proven/olympians players/leaders on their teams who knew how to sacrifice/how to play winning basketball with the talent that they had. Imagine If current lebron with Kyrie/Love just had Melo and DMC sign onto the team on the cheap and willing to sacrifice all stats/all accomplishments to win with Bron. Thats what happened to stephany curry when 2 franchise players joined GSW which already had 3 budding all-stars. 5 all NBA players in their prime...and they lost to Lebron. Come on thats the most epic fail I have ever seen.

retaxis
07-12-2016, 05:15 AM
His logic should speak for itself, we should ignore an 82 game sample size and rely on a 20 game stretch where he still played at a top 3 pg level.
Steph is the biggest choker in the NBA. When has a 2 time MVP ever choked so bad in the finals to not even get one FMVP vote in 2 damn years? I don't care if he played 820 games well in the regular season based on what the hell he did in the finals the last two years. He laid some big eggs and real franchise players took over (iggy and Bron)

K.dot ShowTime
07-12-2016, 05:36 AM
What are you talking about you retard? Are you telling me 1 + 1 = 459?
Re read my post dumb sh1t you autistic useless piece of sh1t. Does your autism make it hard for you to do proper reading? I volunteer to BOLD my text in the next page so your autistic mind can wrap around what i just wrote in english (which is one of the easiest languages of the 7 languages i speak/write fluently).

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm dead I swear