PDA

View Full Version : What happened in the NBA finals? Who won?

Im Still Ballin
07-12-2016, 07:34 AM
I have short term memory loss

Somebody fill me in with the details!

lilteapot
07-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Some big black guy name LebJohn James (I think?) had his team down the series 3-1.

LebJohn didn't want to lose I think, so he put together 3 amazing games in a row to win the series! LebJohn actually accomplished something nobody ever did:

1. Lead BOTH teams in Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Blocks
2. Lead his team to 3-1 victory.

LebJohn pushed down the big bad gorilla in one of the series and stepped over him. The bad ape got suspended for a game and he couldn't play. However, jebjohn did play very well against the ape for 2 straight games.

Later, the mouthbreathng ape was arrested for flinging poo at an innocent bystander, who voiced his support for Lebjohn in passing.
LebJohn also had a heroic block to save the game in Game 7 and he cried tears of joy when he brought an NBA championship to his Franchise, for the very first time.

I don't know this JebRohn guy that well, but he seems like an amazing human being. He might be a top 5 human of all time.

You missed out OP

K.dot ShowTime
07-12-2016, 07:49 AM
I know who lost:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409986

ScalsFan21
07-12-2016, 08:02 AM
But teapot, what about Curry? Did Curry play well?

Gileraracer
07-12-2016, 08:53 AM
GSW was about to win another title when Adam Silver stepped in. GSWs most important player got suspended, rest is history.

CarlosBoozer
07-12-2016, 09:08 AM
But teapot, what about Curry? Did Curry play well?
Also is it true he had a crucial turnover in the 4th and couldn't even score with Kevin Love defending him? :roll:

knicksman
07-12-2016, 09:10 AM
In the end, only losers settle for lebron rings