PDA

View Full Version : Do you FEAR _______?

Im Still Ballin
07-13-2016, 06:57 AM
Then buy my product!

poido123
07-13-2016, 07:09 AM
the fck you on about?

Im Still Ballin
07-13-2016, 07:12 AM
Trent,

Are you afraid of what is happening to your country? Muslims are flowing in like droves, taking YOUR hard earned opportunities and money! Bringing with them an intoxicating religion that brings about DEATH and ANARCHY. Is this what you want for your children?

The Solution: Buy my product

Read that again,

Change the future for the better!

poido123
07-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Trent,

Are you afraid of what is happening to your country? Muslims are flowing in like droves, taking YOUR hard earned opportunities and money! Bringing with them an intoxicating religion that brings about DEATH and ANARCHY. Is this what you want for your children?

The Solution: Buy my product

Read that again,

Change the future for the better!

Is it a wall? if not, then no deal.

Im Still Ballin
07-13-2016, 07:22 AM
nathanjizzle,

Do you come up short in the bedroom? Does it make you feel less of a man? Asian genes got you feeling some type of way? Does this make you avoid companionship and intimacy? Do you throw yourself into your career to avoid that primal call for superiority? Is this what you fear?

The solution: Buy my brand new gamechanging product; Extenz! "The Revolutionary ***** Enlargment supplement that men all over the world are utilizing!"

My unique formula that includes some of the most potent aphrodisiacs and natural libido herbs, such as goat weed from the moist tropics of Zanzibar, Rugged Testosterone booster Deer Antler from the Canadian Heartland, and specialized formulated HCG to boost your testicle production.

Gain an edge on the competition, Add inches to your game

Take control of your life!

poido123
07-13-2016, 08:31 AM
nathanjizzle,

Do you come up short in the bedroom? Does it make you feel less of a man? Asian genes got you feeling some type of way? Does this make you avoid companionship and intimacy? Do you throw yourself into your career to avoid that primal call for superiority? Is this what you fear?

The solution: Buy my brand new gamechanging product; Extenz! "The Revolutionary ***** Enlargment supplement that men all over the world are utilizing!"

My unique formula that includes some of the most potent aphrodisiacs and natural libido herbs, such as goat weed from the moist tropics of Zanzibar, Rugged Testosterone booster Deer Antler from the Canadian Heartland, and specialized formulated HCG to boost your testicle production.

:roll: :roll:

That is your business on youtube? :oldlol:

macmac
07-13-2016, 08:56 AM
:roll: :roll:

That is your business on youtube? :oldlol:

I guess that's why he's always showing us pictures of a well hung dude in briefs

StephHamann
07-13-2016, 08:59 AM
I bought OPs products, an my girth and length increased a lot!

Jasper
07-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Do you FEAR _DEER ______?

YES everyone should

Rolando
07-13-2016, 09:09 AM
I fear Trump. Therefore I will vote for that piece of crap, Hillary Clinton.

Am I right?

Im Still Ballin
07-13-2016, 10:22 AM
I fear Trump. Therefore I will vote for that piece of crap, Hillary Clinton.

Am I right?
Give me your paypal details.

nathanjizzle
07-13-2016, 01:21 PM
nathanjizzle,

theres nothing you can do to help my small dicc genetics.

Im Still Ballin
07-13-2016, 01:50 PM
theres nothing you can do to help my small dicc genetics.
Buy my product. You'll be surprised at the benefits.

Akrazotile
07-13-2016, 02:42 PM
OP is Jefferson Money and he's mindraped bc I dont like Islame.

:(