PDA

View Full Version : Dwight cries at intro .. Watch out for Atlanta this year

tpols
07-13-2016, 05:56 PM
link (http://www.si.com/nba/2016/07/13/dwight-howard-cries-hawks-press-conference-video)

Dwight looks likes he's finally tired of all the bullsh!t .. about touches, and not trying, being called a cancer and what not .. seen too many interviews recently, and he looks totally humbled. And now he's playing at home w/ support all around him in the East ?? The man is going to have a huge resurgence.

Atlanta also got rid of the soft, sleepy eyed ****s who looked like they didnt care .. teague and horford out and replaced by hungry, more talented schroeder.. even Bazemore was crying at his intro because he wants it so bad. and dwight also makes up for millsap's stubbiness / is a great fit with him imo.

How good do you guys think the Hawks will be this year .. ?

i'm feeling a serious darkhorse in the east.

smoovegittar
07-13-2016, 05:59 PM
Man, I'd be crying too if I got that contract. But good for him and I hope the Hawks compete well this year. I'm all for the competition.

nathanjizzle
07-13-2016, 06:07 PM
poor guy.

ArbitraryWater
07-13-2016, 06:08 PM
thats a good point.. those sleepy eyed fcks really take a teams spirit down and keep them away from their ceiling...

dazzer87
07-13-2016, 06:09 PM
Will this crying create a post game for him or help out on his FT %?

atljonesbro
07-13-2016, 06:11 PM
Howard and Millsap are going to be a disgusting defensive duo. I think Paul Millsap was top 5 in dpoy voting and we all know Howard is a defensive monster. Can't wait to watch it unfold

PsychoBe
07-13-2016, 06:26 PM
maybe ppl will show up to games now :lol

Hotlantadude81
07-13-2016, 07:05 PM
maybe ppl will show up to games now :lol

I'm sure there will be a bit of an uptick in attendance, but I doubt they will crack the top 10.

Nick Young
07-13-2016, 07:07 PM
link (http://www.si.com/nba/2016/07/13/dwight-howard-cries-hawks-press-conference-video)

Dwight looks likes he's finally tired of all the bullsh!t .. about touches, and not trying, being called a cancer and what not .. seen too many interviews recently, and he looks totally humbled. And now he's playing at home w/ support all around him in the East ?? The man is going to have a huge resurgence.

Atlanta also got rid of the soft, sleepy eyed ****s who looked like they didnt care .. teague and horford out and replaced by hungry, more talented schroeder.. even Bazemore was crying at his intro because he wants it so bad. and dwight also makes up for millsap's stubbiness / is a great fit with him imo.

He gonna get mad when he sees Millsap get more touches than he does.

fsvr54
07-13-2016, 07:08 PM
Bazemore cried at the presser too. Atlanta is building a great culture where players want to be.

Smoke117
07-13-2016, 07:17 PM
I've already said that a properly motivated Dwight will have a resurgence this season...

tpols
07-13-2016, 07:35 PM
I've already said that a properly motivated Dwight will have a resurgence this season...

whoops, sorry i didnt read your diary on that one smoke .. :( .. at least we are in agreement here tho :rockon:

Meticode
07-13-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm on the fence about how Atlanta can perform, but I'm glad they injected some change into the roster because after years of this not working something need to be changed. I think for Atlanta to be successful these things have to happen in this order:

1.) Dwight Howard needs to play this best basketball he's played in the last three or four years. Also he needs to protect the paint and at least shot a glimmer of the defense player he used to be.

2.) Dennis Schroder needs to improve as a player overall. He has the keys to the team now. It's time for him to step up and show it was a good move to trade Jeff Teague away.

3.) Kent Bazemore needs to do the same thing Schroder has to do. He's projected to be the starting small forward now. He's a good defender as well. The Hawks on paper should be a great defense in the front court area.

4.) Jarrett Jack needs to stop taking contested mid-range jumpers.

5.) Like I said, Jarrett Jack, stop taking contested jumpers dribbling out the clock.

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Paul Millsap
SF - Kent Bazemore
SG - Kyle Korver
PG - Dennis Schroder

CakeorDeath
07-13-2016, 07:50 PM
I really like the Hawks this year, and hope they do well. However, I can't put too much trust that a 31 year old who was drafted at age 18 will finally find "motivation." He might have a resurgence for the first few weeks/months of the season, but I can't expect it to last. Dwight just doesn't have the killer instinct to dominate when it matters most, regardless of whether or not he's playing the role he wants to and is getting the touches he thinks he should.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
07-13-2016, 10:23 PM
:dancin :dancin :hammertime: :hammertime: :hammertime:

LESTANS AND CUCKLAND FANS QUAKING IN THEIR BOOTS NOW. FIRST CELTICS ABOUT TO SIGN BEASTBROOK NOW DWIGHT ABOUT TO RETRUN TO HIS PRIME?

:banana:

Meticode
07-13-2016, 10:38 PM
LESTANS AND CUCKLAND FANS QUAKING IN THEIR BOOTS NOW. FIRST CELTICS ABOUT TO SIGN BEASTBROOK NOW DWIGHT ABOUT TO RETRUN TO HIS PRIME?
:rockon:

Spaulding
07-13-2016, 10:41 PM
Bazemore cried at the presser too. Atlanta is building a great culture where players want to be.

Prolly cause they all got AIDS soon as they got off the plane and are stuck there.

jayfan
07-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Yawn.

He teared up when he was talking about his loved ones. Not basketball. Nothing to see here. By the way, nice superman pin on his lapel. Yeah, watch out. :lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
07-13-2016, 11:09 PM
:rockon:

:cheers: :banana: :banana:

poido123
07-13-2016, 11:19 PM

Hmm, didn't look at the Hawks in that light.

Maybe they could do something, changes might be just what they needed

tpols
07-13-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm on the fence about how Atlanta can perform, but I'm glad they injected some change into the roster because after years of this not working something need to be changed. I think for Atlanta to be successful these things have to happen in this order:

1.) Dwight Howard needs to play this best basketball he's played in the last three or four years. Also he needs to protect the paint and at least shot a glimmer of the defense player he used to be.

2.) Dennis Schroder needs to improve as a player overall. He has the keys to the team now. It's time for him to step up and show it was a good move to trade Jeff Teague away.

3.) Kent Bazemore needs to do the same thing Schroder has to do. He's projected to be the starting small forward now. He's a good defender as well. The Hawks on paper should be a great defense in the front court area.

4.) Jarrett Jack needs to stop taking contested mid-range jumpers.

5.) Like I said, Jarrett Jack, stop taking contested jumpers dribbling out the clock.

C - Dwight Howard
PF - Paul Millsap
SF - Kent Bazemore
SG - Kyle Korver
PG - Dennis Schroder

do you have something you want to get off your chest about jarret jack ?