PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James fails to win best play award in espys

coined
07-13-2016, 11:41 PM
James did not win for best play -- his block of Andre Iguodala late in Game 7 was outdone by Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary pass to beat the Detroit Lions.

SouBeachTalents
07-13-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm sure he's devastated

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif

inclinerator
07-13-2016, 11:42 PM
they cant give him all the awards

ShawkFactory
07-13-2016, 11:48 PM
LOTR Return of the King didn't win best comedy.

You have to honor all of the great things that happen in every genre. And that includes other sports, particularly football..

JT123
07-13-2016, 11:48 PM
No surprise since ESPN hates Lebron and always has.
They spent all season propping up Curry and trying to make him the new face of the league, and now that their golden boy got exposed in the Finals they are trying to downplay what Lebron just accomplished. :facepalm

BedroomBully
07-13-2016, 11:55 PM
James did not win for best play -- his block of Andre Iguodala late in Game 7 was outdone by Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary pass to beat the Detroit Lions.
And you failed to get laid before the age of 30.

Kingwillball
07-14-2016, 12:07 AM
They spent all season propping up Curry and trying to make him the new face of the league, and now that their golden boy got exposed in the Finals they are trying to downplay what Lebron just accomplished. :facepalm

Lebron won best NBA player and athlete of year and team of the year I'm sure he is fine..

Freedom Kid7
07-14-2016, 01:15 AM
:biggums:

I agree they are trying to make Curry the posterchild moreso than LeBron, but if there's one thing ESPN loves it's Bron

AintNoSunshine
07-14-2016, 01:42 AM
It would have been nice if Kyrie would get recognition for his title winning shot.

j3lademaster
07-14-2016, 01:54 AM
It would have been nice if Kyrie would get recognition for his title winning shot.This. Also, defensive plays get way too underrated. Whenever I have a "clutch" discussion it's always "who would you want to have the ball in their hands". Not surprised though, casual fans are all about the offense.

coin24
07-14-2016, 02:04 AM
It would have been nice if Kyrie would get recognition for his title winning shot.

This:applause:

Kyrie batman the real finals MVP..
Kept the cavs in it every game when bran was MIA. Front running pos standard

G0ATbe
07-14-2016, 06:22 AM
That play was nothing special, just massively overrated by leshit stains because that's the only thing he did in the 4th. Was Kyrie's gamewinner even nominated? That was the best play of the series.

ScalsFan21
07-14-2016, 06:26 AM
That play was nothing special, just massively overrated by leshit stains because that's the only thing he did in the 4th. Was Kyrie's gamewinner even nominated? That was the best play of the series.

Someone didn't watch game 7...

I<3NBA
07-14-2016, 08:46 AM
:biggums:

I agree they are trying to make Curry the posterchild moreso than LeBron, but if there's one thing ESPN loves it's Bron
that would've been true before 2015. but once Steph and GSW blew up, ESPN and the NBA in general has dropped Lebron as the face of the league.