PDA

View Full Version : Would a temporary Jordan/Kobe/Lebron/Curry sub forum work?

hateraid
07-14-2016, 11:18 AM
If all threads created for the four players mentioned be moved to a sub forum would the NBA forum look like a normal intellegent basketball forum?

We should run this experiment for the summer or until regular season starts. It's hard to find a thread to discuss basketball in this day and age

ScalsFan21
07-14-2016, 11:25 AM
No one should take this the wrong way because I love ISH and it's the only place where I would ever consider discussing the NBA online to be fun whatsoever.

But let's be honest, if we moved conversation about those 4 lightning rods to a separate board, place would be a damn ghost town. :roll: I guess you gotta throw Durant into the mix too now with his all-time cowardly move. Take away those 5 guys as NBA Forum topics and you'd see maybe 25 posts a day. :lol

Dragonyeuw
07-14-2016, 11:29 AM
An even better idea would be to have a sub forum for all the various alts. That should leave about 10 people left in the main forum to discuss basketball.

Im Still Ballin
07-14-2016, 11:33 AM
You would know Hateraid... kblaze said they have done this before in the past and it didn't work

MP.Trey
07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
All the trolls would move to that sub. Making that sub impossible to talk basketball in. Meanwhile the NBA forum would be a barren wasteland of minor offseason news that no one cares to talk about.

Lose-lose situation.

Kiddlovesnets
07-14-2016, 11:51 AM
An NBA Superstar stans forum will work nicely.