PDA

View Full Version : Almost A Month Later and People Are Legit Angry LeBron Won

SilkkTheShocker
07-14-2016, 07:39 PM
And I thought I saw a meltdown after the 13 finals. But good lord, this series actually did severe damage to LeBron hater's psyche :eek: Only player ever to lead a player out of 3-1 hole in the finals. Only player ever to beat a 70 win team in a series. And vastly outplayed the first ever "unanimous MVP". How mad does that make some you after reading that sentence? That no matter how hard you try to spin it, this was a historically great finals win that will go in the books as arguably the best. I mean that had to be awful for not just the GS fans, but also for the Kobe stans that jumped on the bandwagon. The guy you propped as being the face of the league and best player literally s.hit his pants throughout the course of a 7 game series. Images of LeBron constantly blocking him at the rim, and getting one of the most cold blooded threes ever shot in his face will live in infamy. Not a good summer to anti-LeBron :lol

bobopenguin
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM
when lebron lost in 2014, u were gone for like 10 months.

when lebron lost in 2015, u were gone for like 10 months.

when irving lead cavs to win that Lucky trophy, u stick around and post 10 threads per day to remind us u like to suck lebron's dick.

u are one fking hardcore lebron fan. respect. :applause:

Uchmanmamba24
07-14-2016, 07:54 PM
here comes SilkTheC0ckcucker again with his ret@rded thread. i don't expect much from you anyways. Fcukin F@ggot! (in mamba's voice)

livinglegend
07-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Great thread OP. :applause: :applause: :applause:

JT123
07-14-2016, 07:57 PM

when irving lead cavs to win that Lucky trophy, u stick around and post 10 threads per day to remind us u like to suck lebron's dick.

Rent free. :lol

SilkkTheShocker
07-14-2016, 08:26 PM
Rent free. :lol
Exactly. Total meltdown :lol

Smoke117
07-14-2016, 08:31 PM
If this was Kobe winning you'd be having a meltdown, so you have no business to talk. (actually you're such a ****ing p@ssy you'd just leave the board after that happened)

jimmy77x
07-14-2016, 08:32 PM

All the bran d!cksuckers can say is the ol "meltdown" and " rent free" to this because they know its true :roll: :roll: Silk the biggest bitch on this site next to fudge.

Trollsmasher
07-14-2016, 08:34 PM

meltdown:lol

Uchmanmamba24
07-14-2016, 08:35 PM
If this was Kobe winning you'd be having a meltdown, so you have no business to talk. (actually you're such a ****ing p@ssy you'd just leave the board after that happened)
shut your ass up DRUNKARD! i told you to take it easy on them drugs and alcohol. you have a very bad temperament

diamenz
07-14-2016, 08:46 PM
the only poster that's been melting down is warriorfan. jordan fans including myself gave lebron props for his epic win... but that doesn't mean we respect him. it's pretty hard to considering his past.

besides, you melted down and didn't even show your face here every time lebron lost.

sportjames23
07-14-2016, 09:44 PM

Damn, got 'em. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
07-14-2016, 10:09 PM
the only poster that's been melting down is warriorfan. jordan fans including myself gave lebron props for his epic win... but that doesn't mean we respect him. it's pretty hard to considering his past.

besides, you melted down and didn't even show your face here every time lebron lost.
When I showed you the article where MJ left a game due to cramps also, you said:

"I'm not a MJ or a Bulls fan so that doesn't bother me"

:oldlol: you lying POS