PDA

View Full Version : How man was Stalkerforlife when he found out The King won his 3rd title?

BedroomBully
07-14-2016, 07:53 PM
This clown vanished for a cool month! Talking all the mess the whole season just to watch his only hopes (GST) choke epically as Bron shafted them with every inch of his long member!

Nilocon165
07-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Woah woah woah, hold up.

I just got out of a coma. Did Lebron really win the title? Against the greatest team ever? when stalker said he wasn't going to?

GOAT!!

What statistical categories did he lead in??

RoundMoundOfReb
07-14-2016, 08:00 PM
Wait...how did LeBron win a title if his wrist was broken?

BedroomBully
07-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Woah woah woah, hold up.

I just got out of a coma. Did Lebron really win the title? Against the greatest team ever? when stalker said he wasn't going to?

GOAT!!

Stalker with his extremely high bball IQ predicted another L for LeBron in the finals. Surely an educated, intelligent, rich, and unbiased fan such as himself would be right! I mean, Bron was going up against incredible odds!
As far as stat, mmm very pedestrian. He just managed to lead both teams in every category imaginable.

West-Side
07-14-2016, 08:01 PM
The greatest team ever lost as many games in the playoffs as they did in RS. They were down to Thunder 1-3, and it took Thompson a historic shooting night to will it to game 7.

Against Cleveland, they lost Bogut. Green suspended. Curry clearly not 100%. Iggy playing hurt.

But yeah let's pretend like GS were the same team that we saw in the RS. Let's further overrated Bran's colludes career. Guy got bailed by Kyrie in the most crucial moments of the series, game 3 & 7. Both instances, LeBron was bricking shots left & right. It's pathetic how in the last 4 minutes of game 7, LeBron literally held the ball every possession and FAILED to score on every possession.

Despite all the drawbacks GS had in the finals, they still choked away a title. Not being able to score for the last 7/8 possessions of the game.

You call that the greatest team ever? Lol

Whatever fits your agenda tho, right guys?

Nilocon165
07-14-2016, 08:03 PM
Stalker with his extremely high bball IQ predicted another L for LeBron in the finals. Surely an educated, intelligent, rich, and unbiased fan such as himself would be right! I mean, Bron was going up against incredible odds!
As far as stat, mmm very pedestrian. He just managed to lead both teams in every category imaginable.
:roll: :roll: :roll: I crack up everytime I remember he actually believes he has that

masonanddixon
07-14-2016, 08:26 PM
I remember Irvin dropping 40 points at least twice that series and scoring 30 at least one again, and Love having a YUGE stop on Curry to win Game 7.

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2016, 09:02 PM
I remember Irvin dropping 40 points at least twice that series and scoring 30 at least one again, and Love having a YUGE stop on Curry to win Game 7.
That was LeBron. Kyrie scored 40 pts once, LeBron had two 40pt games and a 30 pt game

no pun intended
07-14-2016, 09:05 PM
very man

J Shuttlesworth
07-14-2016, 09:10 PM
This mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5u3lfphk0

Spurs m8
07-14-2016, 09:14 PM
Woah woah woah, hold up.

GOAT!!

You were okay when they won the championship.

Now you're just acting like a d*ckhead.

Your shtick is old, your life is dull

Nilocon165
07-14-2016, 09:16 PM
You were okay when they won the championship.

Now you're just acting like a d*ckhead.

Your shtick is old, your life is dull
It was just a ISB imitation dude chill haha