PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar busted for doping...LOL

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 08:41 PM
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/17085742/brock-lesnar-ufc-notified-potential-anti-doping-violation

You Lesnar fans make me laugh. Dude is a joke.

I've never seen a fighter so afraid to get hit. He's soft as toilet paper.

And needed dope to even compete.

Nick Young
07-15-2016, 08:42 PM
He is still the GOAT fighter.

GOAT GOATner>ALL

You really think Brock Lesnar is soft as toilet paper? Would you say that to his face?

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 08:46 PM

GOAT GOATner>ALL

You really think Brock Lesnar is soft as toilet paper? Would you say that to his face?

Yes, I would.

I would beat his ass, too. I would pull his eyes out of his skull or yank his balls out of his sac. If he wanted to fight a man like me, who doesn't train and is much smaller, I will resort to anything to take his ass out.

And all you racist Lesnar fans just got exposed. Dude is a cheater. Didn't he just badmouth Jones for cheating? What a hypocritical douche.

SOFT.

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 08:50 PM
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/7/12121552/brock-lesnar-jon-jones-unprofessional-for-being-flagged-by-usada

"It's really unprofessional of anybody of this caliber when something like that happens."

Look at this hypocritical douche calling out Jones for his failed test. LOL.

Nick Young
07-15-2016, 08:57 PM
Yes, I would.

I would beat his ass, too. I would pull his eyes out of his skull or yank his balls out of his sac. If he wanted to fight a man like me, who doesn't train and is much smaller, I will resort to anything to take his ass out.

And all you racist Lesnar fans just got exposed. Dude is a cheater. Didn't he just badmouth Jones for cheating? What a hypocritical douche.

SOFT.
You are a liar.

Nilocon165
07-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Yes, I would.

SOFT.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/934/231/c25.gif

Brujesino
07-15-2016, 09:06 PM
Nothing more dangerous then an ugly,small pen1s having stupid man with two beautiful children.

I take stalker in this fight.

Wally450
07-15-2016, 09:07 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/934/231/c25.gif

:lol

stalker is delusional.

bigkingsfan
07-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Lebron brainfked this dude.

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Nothing more dangerous then an ugly,small pen1s having stupid man with two beautiful children.

I take stalker in this fight.

Never underestimate the rage an ugly man with a small package has.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would win a fight against Lesnar in a no rules situation.

He better knock me out before I get those eyes or those balls.

fsvr54
07-15-2016, 09:25 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that I would win a fight against Lesnar in a no rules situation.

:roll: :roll:

tpols
07-15-2016, 09:38 PM

:roll:

stalk, idk about you, but I see lesnar in the same vein as lebron james.. both are physical freaks, that dominate their opponents with 1 or 2 moves max.. but outside their PED induced size, they dont have sh!t for skill [bron with his scoring, lesnar with his striking], unless you count laying on top of a guy for whole rounds or stiff armin as skill.

they're both great at what they do.. but both collosal, cheating douchebags.

gigantes
07-15-2016, 09:39 PM
AFAIK lesnar still gets to keep his $2.5 million from UFC 200.

not bad for one night of moonlighting. :pimp:

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:41 PM

stalk, idk about you, but I see lesnar in the same vein as lebron james.. both are physical freaks, that dominate their opponents with 1 or 2 moves max.. but outside their PED induced size, they dont have sh!t for skill [bron with his scoring, lesnar with his striking], unless you count laying on top of a guy for whole rounds or stiff armin as skill.

they're both great at what they do.. but both collosal, cheating douchebags.

He's exactly in the same category as Bran. Most Bransvestites also stan Lesnar.

They're fraudulent "greats."

The UFC let this doping fraud in the ring, but suspended Jones. It's just a marketing machine made to maximize profits.

Lesnar is deathly afraid of getting hit and as soon as he does, he folds like a lawn chair...just like Bran's cowardly ass.

They were both built by the companies that market them.

bdreason
07-15-2016, 09:51 PM
AFAIK lesnar still gets to keep his $2.5 million from UFC 200.

not bad for one night of moonlighting. :pimp:

His purse will be penalized. Then he'll get fined and suspended by the NSAC. He'll still make over a million though.

TheMan
07-15-2016, 09:58 PM
So Lesnar is a fraud?

Figures.

gigantes
07-15-2016, 10:01 PM
His purse will be penalized. Then he'll get fined and suspended by the NSAC. He'll still make over a million though.
do you know what the penalties typically are, because i'm totally whiffing on all that.

also, not sure if the NSAC charges a flat fee or if it's a percentage, like the UFC will impose.

West-Side
07-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Yes, I would.

SOFT.

:biggums:

bdreason
07-15-2016, 10:20 PM
do you know what the penalties typically are, because i'm totally whiffing on all that.

also, not sure if the NSAC charges a flat fee or if it's a percentage, like the UFC will impose.

I'm not positive. I think the UFC will take half his purse. The NSAC will fine him like 25-50k.

enayes
07-15-2016, 10:40 PM
The article says he "potentially" tested positive.

A bit premature to get all up on Lesnar.

Either way dude is pure man meat.

Brolic.

gigantes
07-15-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm not positive. I think the UFC will take half his purse. The NSAC will fine him like 25-50k.
cool; thanks.

The article says he "potentially" tested positive.

A bit premature to get all up on Lesnar.
it says "potentially" because there's a legal process involved, and brock might conceivably get off via some loophole. but from what i understand, he absolutely did pop for something.

part of the reason it takes so long to get the results is because they very carefully run the "A" sample through a battery of tests. there's no uncertainty about that part of the process.

brock got the major benefit of conducting all but one of his MMA fights during a period where testing was less sophisticated and more predictable in its testing dates. things are different now, which is why people like GSP are thinking about coming back.

ILLsmak
07-16-2016, 01:36 AM

GOAT GOATner>ALL

He's a scary dude. He's more than a fighter, he's a dude who I think enjoys getting people in situations where they can't move and beating them. As in, he seems like he plays with his food more than I have seen from other fighters.

-Smak

stalkerforlife
07-16-2016, 01:38 AM
He's a scary dude. He's more than a fighter, he's a dude who I think enjoys getting people in situations where they can't move and beating them. As in, he seems like he plays with his food more than I have seen from other fighters.

-Smak

Um, no.

He wrestles and pins because his stand up game is horrid and he's afraid of getting hit because he has a glass jaw/head.

He's deathly afraid of getting hit.

ILLsmak
07-16-2016, 01:50 AM
Um, no.

He wrestles and pins because his stand up game is horrid and he's afraid of getting hit because he has a glass jaw/head.

I can't say if he is or isn't, cuz I'm not him, but the way he sits on top of people and pushes his head into their head, I think you underestimate how much that would wear you down. He is a monster. Not a fan of him or MMA, just saying.

If he wasn't so huge... sure maybe he's not as skilled as anyone else, but he's still a monster.

-Smak

gigantes
07-16-2016, 02:31 AM
that was true at one time, but didn't seem to be the case with hunt.

brock spent some time on the feet exchanging and ate some good shots. did you see his face at the postfight conference? he also covered up pretty well on his feet such that hunt had trouble getting blows past his huge arms.

other than that, can't blame a wrestler for playing to his strengths.

Nick Young
07-16-2016, 02:42 AM
Um, no.

To think that for a few short days you were the king of the OTC.

How the mighty have fallen.:facepalm

Brock Lesnar is the GOAT. He is the only human capable of defeating a Sliverback gorilla in 1v1 combat. If you can't understand this, I'm sorry bro but you're a lost cause.

warriorfan
07-16-2016, 02:55 AM
stalker would whip his ass

Cap'n Obvious
07-17-2016, 10:28 PM

No, especially when he is doping.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 10:33 PM
No, especially when he is doping.