PDA

View Full Version : If Bran never quit and ran, did he have a chance to become a top 10 GOAT?

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:33 PM
He quit twice when times got a little tough and formed super teams to guarantee the dismissal of competition in the eastern conference, but what would've happened if he never quit and ran? Was he on his way to being a top 10 GOAT with say, one title?

The NBA gifted him a title this year to continue the brand they've created for him to maximize their profits, but what if he never quit and won a title for the Cavs without the help of the NBA?

I think he may have been able to win a title the right way, but we'll never know. Maybe he could've won with one great sidekick instead of always having 2+ superstars at his side and the highest payroll in the league.

His legacy was ruined on July 8th, 2010 and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014...but maybe he could've been a top 10 GOAT had he never quit.

He's obviously not very skilled, but he's the greatest physical specimen the game has ever seen and HAD top 10 potential due to this. (Like Shaq)

Ben Simmons
07-15-2016, 09:35 PM
4 MVPs 3 FMVPs

He's top 10

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:37 PM
4 MVPs 3 FMVPs

He's top 10

That's not real and you know it.

The NBA used him in a marketing stunt to maximize their profits.

He has been coddled and has played by different rules for his entire career to maximize profits.

He was just literally given an NBA title this year to complete the agenda.

Ben Simmons
07-15-2016, 09:43 PM
That's not real and you know it.

The NBA used him in a marketing stunt to maximize their profits.

He has been coddled and has played by different rules for his entire career to maximize profits.

He was just literally given an NBA title this year to complete the agenda.
You cant be given an nba title. Draymond was only suspended for one game.

Smoke117
07-15-2016, 09:45 PM
When are you going to make a new video melting down again already?

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:46 PM
You cant be given an nba title. Draymond was only suspended for one game.

They easily win in 5 if he wasn't suspended.

More onus was put on Bogut and Iggy, and that led to injuries.

Bogut missed two games.

You NEVER suspend the best player in a series in a finals game. NEVER. Not over something that was INITIATED by the coward.

Springsteen
07-15-2016, 09:51 PM

During a Dream Team photo shoot, Magic Johnson once commented "Can't get too close to Micheal, that's a foul."

All superstars in the league get and have gotten superstar treatment by the refs. Lebron, Jordan, and your favorite, Kobe. It's the way the game has been for a long time.

What really matters are the moments that the player transcends superstar calls. Could the league really fabricate that block by Lebron in the last 4 minutes? Just stop.

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 09:55 PM
During a Dream Team photo shoot, Magic Johnson once commented "Can't get too close to Micheal, that's a foul."

All superstars in the league get and have gotten superstar treatment by the refs. Lebron, Jordan, and your favorite, Kobe. It's the way the game has been for a long time.

What really matters are the moments that the player transcends superstar calls. Could the league really fabricate that block by Lebron in the last 4 minutes? Just stop.

No player in the HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE LITERALLY HAD A TITLE GIVEN TO THEM.

The NBA suspended THE BEST WARRIOR IN THE SERIES WHEN THEY WOULD'VE EASILY WON THE SERIES IN 5.

BOGUT ENDED HIS SEASON AND IGGY'S HEALTH DECLINED.

STFU WITH THE BS!

YOU CAN'T SUSPEND A TEAM'S BEST PLAYER IN THE PHUCKING FINALS AFTER THE OTHER PLAYER INITIATED THE PROBLEM AND THEN BEGGED LIKE A PHUCKING PUZZY FOR THE PLAYER TO GET SUSPENDED.

Ben Simmons
07-15-2016, 10:01 PM
They easily win in 5 if he wasn't suspended.

More onus was put on Bogut and Iggy, and that led to injuries.

Bogut missed two games.

You NEVER suspend the best player in a series in a finals game. NEVER. Not over something that was INITIATED by the coward.
How do they easily win game 5? You're just making assumptions.

How do you know Draymond wouldnt have gotten injured if he played game 5?

See I can assume as well.

Draymond was suspended because he accumulated multiple flagrants throughout the playoffs. If the league was rigged why not suspend Draymond for multipe games?

KiiiiNG
07-15-2016, 10:02 PM
I will laugh when OP inevitably murks himself

Do it for the kids

Springsteen
07-15-2016, 10:04 PM
No player in the HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE LITERALLY HAD A TITLE GIVEN TO THEM.

The NBA suspended THE BEST WARRIOR IN THE SERIES WHEN THEY WOULD'VE EASILY WON THE SERIES IN 5.

BOGUT ENDED HIS SEASON AND IGGY'S HEALTH DECLINED.

STFU WITH THE BS!

YOU CAN'T SUSPEND A TEAM'S BEST PLAYER IN THE PHUCKING FINALS AFTER THE OTHER PLAYER INITIATED THE PROBLEM AND THEN BEGGED LIKE A PHUCKING PUZZY FOR THE PLAYER TO GET SUSPENDED.

I'll give you that Lebron basically initiated the altercation by stepping over him. But do you really think that gave Draymond grounds to take a shot at Lebron's nuts? Especially when he basically got away with a blatant kick to Steven Adam's groin. The eyes of social media and the league were one him for his next slip-up. If anything, Lebron basically goaded him into it. It's his own fault for taking the bait.

You can call it an underhanded tactic, but lest we forget Jordan taking Barkley on golfing trips and buying him expensive watches during the finals to mentally get him to be soft on him during games. Lebron played the system, just like Jordan did.

TheOne
07-15-2016, 10:04 PM
That thug and his team shouldn't even be in the Finals. The Finals should be Thunders vs Cavaliers. KD could have got a ring and wouldn't leave. A missed suspension completly changed the history of NBA. KD was screwed big time. Bron got a boost in his legacy. Curry and his thugs were exposed.

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 10:06 PM

Do it for the kids

I have a LOT more to live for than you.

And you KNOW it.

A suicidal person like yourself should know better than to joke about suicide.

You're still kind of young, but living with your Mom and trolling all day about a fantasy life you dream of living is not going to change things. Eventually you will be old and still doing the same things...that's when it becomes really scary because you are running out of time.

Change TODAY and stop waiting on some miracle to save you from your reclusive life with your mother. Get your GED, attend a community college, talk to people, get on the correct medications to help your anxieties...do something NOW.

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 10:09 PM
That thug and his team shouldn't even be in the Finals. The Finals should be Thunders vs Cavaliers. KD could have got a ring and wouldn't leave. A missed suspension completly changed the history of NBA. KD was screwed big time. Bron got a boost in his legacy. Curry and his thugs were exposed.

Green would've been suspended for a game THEY LOST, ANYWAY.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Meticode
07-15-2016, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty sure on most people's all-time lists he's already top 10.

Cali Syndicate
07-15-2016, 10:15 PM
Mj
Lebron
Shaq
Duncan
Olajuwan

Best since the 90s

inclinerator
07-15-2016, 10:23 PM
https://s32.postimg.org/uviqp22kl/3245.jpg

Smoke117
07-15-2016, 10:25 PM
I have a LOT more to live for than you.

And you KNOW it.

A suicidal person like yourself should know better than to joke about suicide.

You're still kind of young, but living with your Mom and trolling all day about a fantasy life you dream of living is not going to change things. Eventually you will be old and still doing the same things...that's when it becomes really scary because you are running out of time.

Change TODAY and stop waiting on some miracle to save you from your reclusive life with your mother. Get your GED, attend a community college, talk to people, get on the correct medications to help your anxieties...do something NOW.

You dropped out of school in 9th grade, you're on welfare, and you're gf is a beached whale...do you really think you should be giving life advice?

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 10:30 PM
You dropped out of school in 9th grade, you're on welfare, and you're gf is a beached whale...do you really think you should be giving life advice?

I got my GED at 16, I've slept with at least 30 women, I have traveled, i'm in college, I have LIVED.

You are another dude that lives a lie. You're a degenerate alcoholic, admittedly, and you don't live life. You don't have a GF, you don't have kids, you don't do anything with your life other than troll this forum and suck your Mom's teat.

I am only trying to help because I know what it's like to be depressed and a recluse...do something NOW or perish.

Nilocon165
07-15-2016, 10:32 PM
I got my GED at 16, over 30 women have left me, I have traveled, i'm in college, I have LIVED.

You are another dude that lives a lie. You're a degenerate alcoholic, admittedly, and you don't live life. You don't have a GF, you don't have kids, you don't do anything with your life other than troll this forum and suck your Mom's teat.

I am only trying to help because I know what it's like to be depressed and a recluse...do something NOW or perish.
damn lol

Lebronxrings
07-15-2016, 10:41 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

love how hes on his knees for his idol

InsanityKills
07-15-2016, 10:43 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 10:47 PM
You guys have to make this thread about ME because you know what i'm saying is the TRUTH.

I'm polarizing, I get it.

It's whatever.

But you know deep down that Bran is a manufactured coward that quit on teams numerous times and his legacy ended because of it.

InsanityKills
07-15-2016, 10:52 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/ezek3p.png

Don't quit and run from the bet you agreed to, Coward!

TheOne
07-15-2016, 10:54 PM

Owned:pimp:

scuzzy
07-15-2016, 10:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHP1MCrpe1JPPpe/giphy.gif

InsanityKills
07-15-2016, 11:06 PM

That ending!!

stalkerforlife
07-15-2016, 11:07 PM

This is the last time I tell you this...

The bet was null and void once the NBA fixed the series for the Cavs.

You and everyone else knows the NBA fixed the finals.

Nilocon165
07-15-2016, 11:08 PM

Smoke117
07-15-2016, 11:11 PM
You guys have to make this thread about ME because you know what i'm saying is the TRUTH.

I'm polarizing, I get it.

It's whatever.

But you know deep down that Bran is a manufactured coward that quit on teams numerous times and his legacy ended because of it.

It's always hilarious when some of the worst posters here call out other people as trolls...you're literally considered one of the stupidest people here by every half way decent poster...can you really be this oblivious to what a complete joke you are on ish? Your stupidity used to be hilarious too...but now you are such a salty bitch that it's just sad.

livingby3's
07-15-2016, 11:18 PM
Even if game 5 was fixed to prolong the series, the Warriors had 2 games to finish off the Cavs, and a home game for that. They threw away their chances

Rocketswin2013
07-15-2016, 11:19 PM
funniest pic in ish history

SamuraiSWISH
07-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Who is that?

Anyway for OP, he's already ... CLEARLY ... at worst like top five all time. He's both better and greater than Magic, Bird, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, West, Baylor and Oscar. And I personally LIKE four of those guys on that list more than LeBron, the player. Realistically if you're truly being honest with yourself and not hating ... He's 3rd all time.

And he's only like 31 years old. Still has 3 to 4 more good years left. He'll most likely end up only 2nd to MJ. But will amass ridiculous accumulative stats and resume. 4x MVPs, 3x Rings, 3x Finals MVPs.

SouBeachTalents
07-15-2016, 11:23 PM
LeBron winning the Finals has destroyed OP's soul, keep the meltdowns coming though they're fuccing hilarious :oldlol:

Oh and 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's > 1 MVP/2 FMVP's

Nilocon165
07-15-2016, 11:24 PM
Who is that?

Anyway for OP, he's already ... CLEARLY ... at worst like top five all time. He's both better and greater than Magic, Bird, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, West, Baylor and Oscar. And I personally LIKE four of those guys on that list more than LeBron, the player. Realistically if you're truly being honest with yourself and not hating ... He's 3rd all time.

And he's only like 31 years old. Still has 3 to 4 more good years left. He'll most likely end up only 2nd to MJ. But will amass ridiculous accumulative stats and resume. 4x MVPs, 3x Rings, 3x Finals MVPs.
Justin Lee (stalkerforlife) mugshot

SamuraiSWISH
07-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Justin Lee (stalkerforlife) mugshot
Yea right. You guys probably got that off like faces of meth or something.

BedroomBully
07-15-2016, 11:33 PM

Do it for the kids
LOL LOL my thoughts exactly. This dude will to society and his kids a favor!

BedroomBully
07-15-2016, 11:39 PM

TheWinningFam
07-15-2016, 11:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
07-15-2016, 11:48 PM
:oldlol: ..brillant

as is the movie.

KiiiiNG
07-16-2016, 12:15 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I love how OP's miserable life follows him EVERYWHERE he goes... no matter what he posts it always turns into people relentlessly bullying him for being a massive loser in every facet of life. He literally can't escape his own misery.

Hahahahaha

Another classic

:lol

ShawkFactory
07-16-2016, 12:59 AM
Didn't read your dumbass attention-seeking thread.

BUT...he's a talented enough, and dominant enough player to make a strong push at it.

I know he's pushed you off the deep end but he's pretty good Holmes

Lebron23
07-16-2016, 09:33 AM
Stalkerforlife getting wrecked in this thread.

G0ATbe
07-16-2016, 09:42 AM
No

AirBonner
07-16-2016, 09:59 AM
Op is obsessed with bron. This is hilarious :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-16-2016, 10:39 AM
Mj
Lebron
Shaq
Duncan
Olajuwan

Best since the 90s

Agreed. Probably would have Duncan ahead of Shaq but agree nonetheless.
Kobe isn't really there, as you point out.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-16-2016, 12:06 PM
Mj
Lebron
Shaq
Duncan
Olajuwan

Best since the 90s

I would say Shaq and LeBron are interchangable as players, but LeBron arguably has the best case in-terms of superior resume.

As players;

MJ
Shaq/LeBron
LeBron/Shaq
Olajuwon
Duncan

In their primes, which includes peak play.

Mr Feeny
07-16-2016, 12:11 PM
I would say Shaq and LeBron are interchangable as players, but LeBron arguably has the best case in-terms of superior resume.

As players;

MJ
Shaq/LeBron
LeBron/Shaq
Olajuwon
Duncan

In their primes, which includes peak play.

You don't think longevity puts Duncan on Hakeem's level? Or higher?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-16-2016, 12:16 PM

Only talking about primes and peaks here.

I would say Duncan probably belongs higher ALL TIME if we're accounting for team accolades, longevity awards and overall resume.

Some put too much solace on resume, while others completely ignore it. The "answer" is somewhere down the middle, although most of this stuff is debatable anyway. :lol

Smoke117
07-16-2016, 06:10 PM

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

pauk
07-16-2016, 06:13 PM
lol

stalkerforlife
07-16-2016, 06:14 PM
So I guess the truth is too much to handle for a lot of people.

Continue living in your fantasy world where Bran didn't quit twice and run to form super teams because he has zero competitive drive, I guess.

His legacy was finished after the first time, but that coward DID IT AGAIN...lol.

Smoke117
07-16-2016, 06:22 PM

Uh...you realize that Hakeem played till he was 39 right? That he was still a stud until he was 34 (and still would have been if he didn't get injured the next season) when Duncan was already taking a backseat in his late 20s...right? Trying to use longevity in a Duncan and Hakeem discussion is ludicrous especially considering Olajuwon never played less than 35mpg till he was 37. Duncan hasn't played 35mpg since he was 29...so you can get that longevity nonsense the **** out of my face.

AirBonner
07-16-2016, 06:26 PM
So I guess the truth is too much to handle for a lot of people.

Continue living in your fantasy world where Bran didn't quit twice and run to form super teams because he has zero competitive drive, I guess.

His legacy was finished after the first time, but that coward DID IT AGAIN...lol.
if LeBron's legacy was done why you always riding his jock like it isn't? stfu and move along pizza face.

GrapeApe
07-16-2016, 10:16 PM
The sooner OP can accept that Lebron is top 5 all time, the sooner he can move on and attempt to have a somewhat fulfilling life. Some free therapy right there.

warriorfan
07-16-2016, 10:25 PM
LeBron could of been top 5 but forfeited it with the collusion, added ontop with a second collusion

The Adam Silver asterisk ring is the icing on the cake

After a few years when hes gone and the ESPN hype train dies down, people will be able to put LeBron's career in proper perspective and he will be perceived as a borderline top 10 player purely because of statistical achievements