PDA

View Full Version : when will the Bucks be good?

AirBonner
07-17-2016, 04:34 AM
They had some hype for a couple years. I think reality is setting in that no one on that team will be a perennial allstar but they will be solid role players. Kidd is also part of the problem. He is just not a good coach.

Meticode
07-17-2016, 04:35 AM
I think Kidd did an awesome job two years ago. Last year injuries kind of hurt them, and getting Monroe I think changed the way the team played which in the end hurts them becuase even though he's a big body, he's probably one of the worst defensive starting centers in the league. I expect them to improve this year.

StephHamann
07-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Spanoulis>Giannis

IcanzIIravor
07-17-2016, 05:14 AM
If they don't at least make the playoffs in the East this year then there should be some rumblings. Team is too talented not to start putting it together barring injuries.

Jasper
07-17-2016, 09:26 AM
Hammond and Kidd feel they are 2 years from a team that will be top 4 in the East.
After that , if it doesn't occur a significant trade will occur.

MCW is trying to become a PG/defender this off season.... we will see how that pans out , other wise he is traded.

Monroe is considered traded , it just depends on time.

Most important stand for the Bucks this year is to play defense.
If they do , I see them as a 6 seed.

Prime_Shaq
07-17-2016, 09:35 AM
That Monroe pickup really set them back IMO.

AirBonner
07-17-2016, 10:24 AM
For sure. Trading knight for MCW didn't help either lol

HylianNightmare
07-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Mnnmmjjmmnnmmmnnnmnjnnm..n,kx,kc-''a.

Jameerthefear
07-17-2016, 11:06 AM
This

Nastradamus
07-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Knight was the perfect PG to play with GIannis. Awful trade. At least keep the Laker pick.... ugh.

They have a nice core though. They were actually a positive with Monroe on the floor last year despite all the bitching. That said, he's an odd fit with Parker up front. They do have Henson as a supplement though.

Parker showed AS potential as the year went on and he got both healthy and comfortable. Giannis is a superstar in the making and Middleton is a very important kind of player to have in this day and age.

Delly was a nice add, but they still need more shooting.

Obviously Maker breaking out would be huge, and they could use something from Vaughn from last year's draft.

Milbuck
07-17-2016, 11:19 AM
This year? We were literally the youngest team in the league last year. Our 2nd round pick this year is one of the older players on our team. Just because we loaded up the team with vets two years ago and overachieved has no relevance to the young core. The team is progressing just fine. For the youngest team in the league with a Sixers-level bench, 33 wins is not that bad.

Lmfao at all role players and no future stars.

Also Knight sucks dick and is a cancer, MCW sucks too but I'd gladly take him on a rookie deal off the bench over that cancer Knight at 70 mil.

OnFire
07-17-2016, 11:32 AM
They are taking too long. Once they finally get their shit together the players are going to end up leaving.

Jasper
07-17-2016, 05:39 PM
no kidding ... they were in desperate mode when they acquired him , because they let ZAZA walk , which was stupid.

Brujesino
07-18-2016, 01:53 AM
I think they will make the playoffs this year.

CarlosBoozer
07-18-2016, 02:00 AM
They need shooting, badly. They can't go against the league's new style, you gotta go with the flow or forever stay at the bottom.

Nastradamus
07-18-2016, 12:08 PM
This year? We were literally the youngest team in the league last year. Our 2nd round pick this year is one of the older players on our team. Just because we loaded up the team with vets two years ago and overachieved has no relevance to the young core. The team is progressing just fine. For the youngest team in the league with a Sixers-level bench, 33 wins is not that bad.

Lmfao at all role players and no future stars.

Also Knight sucks dick and is a cancer, MCW sucks too but I'd gladly take him on a rookie deal off the bench over that cancer Knight at 70 mil.

Knight was perfect with Giannis

Crown&Coke
07-18-2016, 04:20 PM
I liken last year to the time Philly got Elton Brand. A young, up and coming team built to play fast threw a plodder in there hoping for balance and all they got was slow. And the pressure to build on the previous year was also a factor. You aren't sneaking up on anyone anymore.

Their defense also took a mighty step back last year from the previous year.

They are young as shit, and they look good on paper. Is Giannis the long term answer at point? It sure as hell aint MCW. I think his rookie success may have gotten to his head, because he is out there yapping like he the best player on his team all the while he aint even the best player in his own backcourt.

This will sound extremely stupid, but I think they should take a flyer on Andre Miller. A good steady vet.