More like, "I am the one who comes back from 3-1 deficits" :lol

Lebron23
07-17-2016, 10:15 AM
Klay look scared in that video.

ScalsFan21
07-17-2016, 10:15 AM
Say my name.

I don't have a clue who you are.

Yeah you do. You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.

You're LeTop2AllTime

You're god damn right.

Terahite
07-17-2016, 10:17 AM
http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2016/0i0Nl3.gif

Im Still Ballin
07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Everything about the finals was goddamn mother****ing perfect

Cerebral James

ArbitraryWater
07-17-2016, 10:23 AM
Say my name.

I don't have a clue who you are.

Yeah you do. You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.

You're LeTop2AllTime

You're god damn right.

:oldlol:

ShawkFactory
07-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Best scene in the series.

Lebron emulating that is further proof that he's top 5.

J Shuttlesworth
07-17-2016, 11:58 AM
CRAWL SPACE :bowdown:

kamil
07-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Best scene in the series.

Lebron emulating that is further proof that he's top 5.

No. Ozymandias had the best scenes.

ShawkFactory
07-17-2016, 12:49 PM
No. Ozymandias had the best scenes.
Best episode overall for sure.

But this was the moment where you knew Walt was completely gone. Adding that to the context of what was happening in the episode, it was golden.

kamil
07-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Best episode overall for sure.

But this was the moment where you knew Walt was completely gone. Adding that to the context of what was happening in the episode, it was golden.

Whole show was awesome, easily the best series ever produced. I wish I could erase my memory and watch it all over again.

Have you seen Better Call Saul? It's really well done too. Different pace, style, etc. but if you get past the fact that it's not Breaking Bad, you will really like it.

Terahite
07-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Whole show was awesome, easily the best series ever produced. I wish I could erase my memory and watch it all over again.

Have you seen Better Call Saul? It's really well done too. Different pace, style, etc. but if you get past the fact that it's not Breaking Bad, you will really like it.

The Wire is 100x better than Breaking Bad. What are you smokin? :biggums:

ShawkFactory
07-17-2016, 01:35 PM

I've seen the first season. Really good.

Doesn't have the potential for explosive later seasons like BB but I actually think the first season was as good as BBs first IMO.

ShawkFactory
07-17-2016, 01:37 PM
The Wire is my favorite show of all time but let's not get hasty.

Nothing is 100x better than breaking bad. Or anything close to that.

kamil
07-17-2016, 01:49 PM
I've seen the first season. Really good.

Doesn't have the potential for explosive later seasons like BB but I actually think the first season was as good as BBs first IMO.

Season 2 gets much better, at least I think so. I'm really liking how they're telling Mike's story, but it could just be me seeing how him and Jessie were my favourite characters.

And no, it's too slow paced to get to Breaking Bad... unless later on they really ramp up the pace. I don't think they will though. They'll probably just drop a bit of the Breaking Bad feel every now and then.

ScalsFan21
07-17-2016, 01:49 PM
It's very debatable. Both shows leave Sopranos etc in the frikkin DUST, but they're great in different ways. BB is the best pure entertaining suspenseful show ever, while the Wire just comes at it from a different angle and a lot of its greatness is based in the social commentary/reality-based world it shows.

I have an impossible time choosing between the two. BCS is one of the best shows on TV right now but it's way too soon in its run IMO to judge where it will rank. It's on pace to be incredible though, probably my favorite show on TV right now.

ArbitraryWater
07-17-2016, 01:54 PM

wow you're super cool... 'the wire is sooo much better than brba' cool