PDA

View Full Version : No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, the finals were fixed...

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 10:44 PM
Series ends in 5 if the NBA doesn't intervene for the coward.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

The NBA maximized profits.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.

Ben Simmons
07-17-2016, 10:47 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MHklFsTd2ls/hqdefault.jpg
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/draymond-green-lebron-james.jpg
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/042116_dray.jpg

SouBeachTalents
07-17-2016, 10:49 PM
http://www.imagegainer.com/images/Mike02235/nicholsonnod.gif

Nilocon165
No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, Lebron is a top 5 player of all time.

Smoke117
Then why are you still here? You told us you were done with the NBA after the finals...but here you are still desperately seeking our attention.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 10:53 PM
Then why are you still here? You told us you were done with the NBA after the finals...but here you are still desperately seeking our attention.

I'm done with believing the NBA is real.

I still love the game.

But the NBA, in the grand scheme of things, is a plot.

I've been watching The Basketball Tournament and the summer league every day, because that's how much I love the game and real competition.

InsanityKills
07-17-2016, 10:57 PM
http://www.treblebeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Cav.jpg

One month later, OP's still melting!

Cali Syndicate
07-17-2016, 11:05 PM
just for argument's sake, let's just say game 5 was rigged to extend the series. So what? What about game 6 and 7? I've been a Warriors fan since the early 90's so as much as it hurts to say this, Warriors choked. And the choke job was led by their best and my favorite player. And while IMO, I believe the 2 weeks he had to take off due to injuries really threw off his conditioning which affected his play/production....TBH, no excuses.

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:07 PM
just for argument's sake, let's just say game 5 was rigged to extend the series. So what? What about game 6 and 7? I've been a Warriors fan since the early 90's so as much as it hurts to say this, Warriors choked. And the choke job was led by their best and my favorite player. And while IMO, I believe the 2 weeks he had to take off due to injuries really threw off his conditioning which affected his play/production....TBH, no excuses.

:facepalm

The Warriors had all the momentum and would've easily ended the series.

When Green came back, he played on eggshells in game 6.

Spurs m8
07-17-2016, 11:08 PM
As a neutral fan it was not rigged, Draymond is a dirty dog and karma played out.

The only thing worth talking about is how pathetic you and warrior losers are.

Go spend some time with your kids or something

stalkerforlife
07-17-2016, 11:10 PM
As a neutral fan it was not rigged, Draymond is a dirty dog and karma played out.

The only thing worth talking about is how pathetic you and warrior losers are.

Go spend some time with your kids or something

You gave away your identity.

Just another closet Bransvestite.

Too ashamed to admit it.

tmacattack33
07-17-2016, 11:14 PM
No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, Lebron is a top 5 player of all time.

Top 3.

And if he can continue his great play he's about to put up the GOAT longevity, bar none. Which will cement him as basically undisputed number 2 behind MJ.

Cali Syndicate
07-17-2016, 11:16 PM

Then that's Draymond's bad. Play hard, just don't get ejected. 99% of the NBA can do it. Why can't he? 1 ejection, 1 loss followed by 2 losses.Had nothing to do with momentum and more to do with mental and physical toughness. Warriors fell apart.

warriorfan
07-17-2016, 11:35 PM

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.

Takes balls to come out and say it like this but its true

NBA is a business

Their first interested is maximizing profits

That was their agenda when they tampered with the 2016 NBA Finals

Real14
07-18-2016, 01:46 AM
Yea and game 6 was were bogut got injured on purpose by gay.r bitch but no Bron groupie want to mention that shit!:coleman:

CarlosBoozer
07-18-2016, 02:10 AM
You guys are dumb af, if the NBA is a business why would they want the cavs to win? The Warriors and Curry were the money cows, not Lebron you f*cking retards

FKAri
07-18-2016, 02:57 AM

Trying to not kick people in the nuts = playing on eggshells :lol

NZStreetBaller
07-18-2016, 04:33 AM
Dude the nba has been fixed for a VERY long time. People just turn a blind eye to it so thet can enjoy the game and when it is in favour of their chosen player lord.

Dont believe me just ask a kobe fan about game 6 vs kings or a heat fan about 2006 finals or a lebron fan about the recent finals or a warriors fan about the previous wcf.

The the NBE (national basketball entertainment) doesnt operate in favour of any player in particular as much as it operates in drama.

Its works alot like wwe. Creating OMG scenarios etc.

The only debatable thing is which people are in on it....

Obviously the refs. But judging by players sudden changes between playoff and season abilities i swear that some of them are in on it as well. But we just sit around and call em chokers or clutch etc.

NZStreetBaller
07-18-2016, 04:36 AM
You guys are dumb af, if the NBA is a business why would they want the cavs to win? The Warriors and Curry were the money cows, not Lebron you f*cking retards

Think wwe my friend....

What creates more drama the goat season obviously winning the chip.

Or a miraculous comeback + first title in cleveland....

Plus it puts them at 1 a piece. Add in durant and massive anticipation heading into next years finals equals tones of money. Now u got warriors cavs rival compounded with durant lebron rivalry = $$$$

Bernkastel
07-18-2016, 05:22 AM
You're just realizing that the NBA is fixed? Shit like Lakers-Kings didn't convince you beforehand? I guess it's only fixed when it doesn't go how you want it?

smoovegittar
07-18-2016, 08:37 AM
All sports are tweaked in many ways. Who effin' cares? It's entertainment, and at the end of the day, unless you're a gambling fool, it doesn't matter.

Bernkastel
07-18-2016, 08:48 AM
It's entertainment, and at the end of the day, unless you're a gambling fool, it doesn't matter.

Don't say that. You might remind them that the "legacies" of all of these athletes don't actually matter. :no:

sdot_thadon
07-18-2016, 08:51 AM
The thing that bothers me about the whole rigged theories is guys want to pick and choose what constitutes as rigged. If you've been a fan for any amount of time and with anything north of rocks for brains, you know the refs can and have shaped games forever.

Every dominant team or champ gets liberties, if it's not a atg defensive squad absolutely mugging it's opponent, or great offensive players getting away with pushoffs for game winners, or travels. A goat offense setting questionable picks for over a years time, even that time in a playoff series where bibby's face fouled some guy's elbow.....

It didn't just begin and it's not gonna stop. The sad thing is when you decide it's acceptable or not based on emotions.... op you need a new hobby.

Hey Yo
07-18-2016, 10:27 AM
Think wwe my friend....

What creates more drama the goat season obviously winning the chip.

Or a miraculous comeback + first title in cleveland....

Plus it puts them at 1 a piece. Add in durant and massive anticipation heading into next years finals equals tones of money. Now u got warriors cavs rival compounded with durant lebron rivalry = $$$$
So why didn't Stern do it in 2007 when the Cavs were down 2-0 or 3-0?

Durant obviously was still with OKC, so him running to the team that beat him makes no difference in your claim.

If the league was really rigged.....you think Silver would want Toronto (instead of Miami) facing Cleveland in the 2016 ECF?

LeBron's old team with Wade, Pat Riley vs. Cavs..... wouldn't draw better ratings?

MiseryCityTexas
07-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Lebron had problems scoring inside until Bogut got hurt smh.

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Lebron had problems scoring inside until Bogut got hurt smh.

The NBA suspended Green to prolong the series and it resulted in a devastating injury to Bogut. It also resulted in Iggy's injury becoming significantly worse.

The NBA completely manipulated the series and won it for Cleveland to create a big story line to maximize profits.

Kblaze8855
07-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Youre gonna spend the next 50 years with the entire earth thinking Lebron is at least top 10. There is nothing you can do about it. You out here on some "From hells heart...I stab at thee....for HATES sake...I spit my last breath at thee!" shit to no result. You cannot kill the white whale...only drive yourself crazy trying. Its over. Done. Your ship sank. Your leg is bitten off. Go home to your family Ahab. This story does not have a happy ending.

greymatter
07-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Speaking of fixing, I would be willing to chip in 20 dollars for the ISH Fund to get loserforlife permanently fixed.

ShawkFactory
07-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Youre gonna spend the next 50 years with the entire earth thinking Lebron is at least top 10. There is nothing you can do about it. You out here on some "From hells heart...I stab at thee....for HATES sake...I spit my last breath at thee!" shit to no result. You cannot kill the white whale...only drive yourself crazy trying. Its over. Done. Your ship sank. Your leg is bitten off. Go home to your family Ahab. This story does not have a happy ending.
Holy shit this is incredibly accurate.

:applause:

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 03:23 PM

Your psychoanalysis is very, very wrong. You can't read people well.

I don't hate Bran. There is nothing to hate about him, really.

I hate the media and the fans that falsely proclaim his greatness.

You're just another Bransvestite living in a delusional fantasy that helps you get through the day. You live vicariously through the notion that Bran is a true all time great, even though in your subconscious you know July 8th, 2010, and July 11th, 2014 ruined that possibility.

I just respect the game and the true all time greats.

warriorfan
07-18-2016, 03:23 PM
Stalker is right

Draymond Green was suspended by the commissioner under dubious circumstances which lead to the Cavaliers win

The series was fixed, you cannot deny the facts

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Stalker is right

Draymond Green was suspended by the commissioner under dubious circumstances which lead to the Cavaliers win

The series was fixed, you cannot deny the facts

Green suspended...Bogut devastatingly injured...Iggy's health immensely worsened...Green has to play on eggshells in game 6...boom...series over.

Series ends in 5 had the NBA not intervened to make more money.

Mr Feeny
07-18-2016, 03:29 PM
Agree with OP that Lebron s top 3 all time and kobrick is 12th at best :lebronamazed:

More 40 point goals games in 3 days than Kobe had in 20 years of basketall:roll:

Kblaze8855
07-18-2016, 03:32 PM
Im sure somewhere some old hater is still mad about Bill Russell. 50 years of hate in the face of the indisputable and near unanimous greatness of an athlete just cant be healthy. But...whatever. Just know im not sending rescue parties out after the whale sinks your ship this time. You can float your ass home and think on your mistakes.

Mr Feeny
07-18-2016, 03:33 PM
Im sure somewhere some old hater is still mad about Bill Russell. 50 years of hate in the face of the indisputable and near unanimous greatness of an athlete just cant be healthy. But...whatever. Just know im not sending rescue parties out after the whale sinks your ship this time. You can float your ass home and think on your mistakes.

Shut it down:biggums:
WHAT a post by the best mod on this site:applause:

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 03:34 PM

:biggums:

You're weird, dude.

Anyhow, I don't hate Bran.

Your transparency is alarmingly sad.

Mr Feeny
07-18-2016, 03:41 PM
:biggums:

You're weird, dude.

Anyhow, I don't hate Bran.

Your transparency is alarmingly sad.

Lebron had more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in his entire 20 year career:roll:

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Lebron had more 40 point finals games in 3 days than Kobe had in his entire 20 year career:roll:

Because he begged the NBA for a Green suspension and they obliged, knowing it would maximize their profits and that suckers like you would jump on the marketing machine and cream your pants at the falsities.

You're a sheep. You don't have a mind of your own. You follow the crowd. You are the perfect slave for the NBA.

warriorfan
07-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Because he begged the NBA for a Green suspension and they obliged, knowing it would maximize their profits and that suckers like you would jump on the marketing machine and cream your pants at the falsities.

You're a sheep. You don't have a mind of your own. You follow the crowd. You are the perfect slave for the NBA.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

stalkerforlife
07-18-2016, 03:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

The truth hurts those that aren't ready to accept it.

But it helps those who are open to a higher calling.

Bransvestites, much like the media/tabloids, are content with being a slave.

I can't slave anymore.

CavsLebronMo
07-19-2016, 09:20 AM
https://s32.postimg.org/hskyx0ylx/lillard.jpg

Jasper
07-19-2016, 09:25 AM

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

This thread is as lame as the OP is.
just stop it - your a fvckin' loser like the warriors.
/

Jasper
07-19-2016, 09:26 AM
:applause: :oldlol: :applause:

k0kakw0rld
07-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Takes balls to come out and say it like this but its true

NBA is a business

Their first interested is maximizing profits

That was their agenda when they tampered with the 2016 NBA Finals
Glad you finally realized, even tho it took you time. :oldlol:

Goldrush25
07-19-2016, 11:03 AM
If you think the NBA is fixed, then it's been fixed for a while. That means a lot of the results you were ok with were also prone to being fixed. You don't get to pick and choose which championships you think are legit and which ones are fixed. If one's fixed all of them are tainted.

feyki
07-19-2016, 11:11 AM
Nba is population based organization since 1980 .

Before 80's is the real basketball era :rockon: :rockon: .

Goldrush25
07-19-2016, 11:26 AM
Your psychoanalysis is very, very wrong. You can't read people well.

I don't hate Bran. There is nothing to hate about him, really.

I hate the media and the fans that falsely proclaim his greatness.

You're just another Bransvestite living in a delusional fantasy that helps you get through the day. You live vicariously through the notion that Bran is a true all time great, even though in your subconscious you know July 8th, 2010, and July 11th, 2014 ruined that possibility.

I just respect the game and the true all time greats.

If you spend all of your time saying that everyone else is crazy but you, you're probably the crazy one.

You're the one with 12k+ posts in two years.