PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: LeBron did not defeat a 73 Win Team

warriorfan
07-19-2016, 05:47 PM
LeBron did not defeat a 73 win team

Golden State was missing their 4 best players due to injury and suspension (Curry - Knee, Draymond Green - Suspension, Andrew Bogut - Knee, Andre Iguodala - Back)

The Golden State team that LeBron beat in the finals does not accurately represent the Golden State team that won 73 games during the regular season

AirBonner
07-19-2016, 05:55 PM
Curry was doing 360 dunks in practice. Draymond was suspended 1 game. Thompson was there and healthy. Bogut barely had playing time. They were up 3-1 with homecourt advantage. :sleeping

bigkingsfan
07-19-2016, 05:58 PM
Lebron shattered wrist
K-Love broken cranium
Kyrie fractured foot.

nba_55
07-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Lebron shattered wrist
K-Love broken cranium
Kyrie fractured foot.
This. Cavs were missing their top 3 players.

Bankaii
07-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Since when is Bogut better than Klay?
This pathetic fgt is running out of excuses:roll:

ScalsFan21
07-19-2016, 06:10 PM
Warriorfan HATES Klay.

Can't say I blame him considering no Warrior benefits more from the team system and the Curry Effect, but still.

AirBonner
07-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Warriorfan HATES Klay.

Can't say I blame him considering no Warrior benefits more from the team system and the Curry Effect, but still.
Didn't Klay average more points without curry in this year's playoffs? I think he does just fine without the "curry effect" less defensive responsibility when curry isn't on the floor with him.

Kblaze8855
07-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Even ignoring that you dont seem to understand what the word "missing" means...you dont need to make posts you just made into new topics. They are fine right where they were.

scuzzy
07-19-2016, 06:23 PM
Even ignoring that you dont seem to understand what the word "missing" means...you dont need to make posts you just made into new topics. They are fine right where they were.

you mean he can't copy/paste the same 3 posts he recycles crying about Stephs injuries?

:lol

FireDavidKahn
07-19-2016, 06:29 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/league

LeBron beat a 73 win team with a broken wrist

ScalsFan21
07-19-2016, 06:50 PM
Didn't Klay average more points without curry in this year's playoffs? I think he does just fine without the "curry effect" less defensive responsibility when curry isn't on the floor with him.

He might have (not sure), but I gotta consider that those games did come against defensive sieve teams, and it's not like more pts necessarily equates better play. I think Dray gets accused of being a guy who would never be able to rack up his dime totals and shoot 40% from deep in another system (fair), and Curry is rightfully accused of having the GOAT supporting cast that just got even more historically stacked.

BUT I think what this team does for Klay tends to fall through the cracks a bit. I respect him and his game a lot, but I think he's more top 14-16 than like... top 10. :confusedshrug:

Nash
07-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Reminder: Lebron beat GSW even though he had to carry around all of that thickness.

Smoke117
07-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Warriorfan HATES Klay.

Yeah thats genius...hate a player because he fits perfectly into your system. :facepalm The amount of morons on here...