PDA

View Full Version : According To All These Bumped Threads Cavs Had No Chance Against GS

SilkkTheShocker
07-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Am I the only one here that remembers how GS was supposedly a lock to win it all? So not only were they a lock to win it all, but from all the bumped threads a lot of you thought the Cavs were overrated. Kind of funny how since the Cavs won it all all your opinions changed. Never in a million years did I think I would see excuses for a 73 win team not winning it all. I don't know where history will put the 16 Cavs. But you can't change the narrative. and that was the Cavs coming back from a 3-1 hole to beat the greatest regular season team of all-time. Who just so happened to have the unanimous MVP, best SG in the league, DPOY runner-up, COY, and a former finals MVP. And that's a fact.

Nilocon165
07-19-2016, 08:03 PM
According to my threads, I called lebron a bitch and wanted him to leave.

LeBeast proved me wrong once again and cemented himself as a top 5 player ever

DoctorP
07-19-2016, 11:16 PM
I admit it. I thought the Cavs were done. And then Warriors just started playing worse and worse. They became mentally weak.

warriorfan
07-19-2016, 11:35 PM
I admit it. I thought the Cavs were done. And then Adam Silver suspended Draymond Green under dubious circumstances which lead to injuries to Golden State's best Perimeter Defender and Rim Protector (Andre Iguodala and Andrew Bogut)

Fixed

DoctorP
07-20-2016, 01:17 AM
Fixed

Well, if Durant hadn't thrown Game 6 and 7 to his Warriors we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 08:24 AM
Fixed

Punching someone in the balls = "dubious circumstances"