PDA

View Full Version : Someone Give Me The Details: What is causing all these attacks in Europe?

Im Still Ballin
07-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Is there something that has caused this?

I've been out of the loop

Somebody fill me in

Why is this happening?

Cheers!

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Western Imperialist intervention and Islamophobia.

Im Still Ballin
07-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Western Imperialist intervention and Islamophobia.
Interesting! Nicholas do you happen to be a proponent of post-modern Nationalist thought?

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Interesting! Nicholas do you happen to be a proponent of post-modern Nationalist thought?
I don't know what that is.

nathanjizzle
07-19-2016, 10:14 PM
I don't know what that is.
it means, are you racist?

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 10:16 PM
it means, are you racist?
I have always spoken out against every racist ideology I have come across, from the KKK to the BLM to the PLO.

I believe in the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream of a color blind America where all kids have the same opportunities and are treated equally, regardless of skin color :rockon:

nathanjizzle
07-19-2016, 10:23 PM
I believe in the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream of a color blind America where all kids have the same opportunities and are treated equally, regardless of skin color :rockon:

no you dont. at this moment in america, minorities are still racially discriminated against. you turning a blind eye to racial disparity makes you the problem because you refuse to acknowledge the problem. and a problem cant be solved if the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is a problem. martin luther had a dream, one day that means sometime in the future through progress and process that it will happen. you thinking that time is now just makes you stupid.

Patrick Chewing
07-19-2016, 10:24 PM
Specific writings written in a book by a madman high on opium.

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 10:26 PM
no you dont. at this moment in america, minorities are still racially discriminated against. you turning a blind eye to racial disparity makes you the problem because you refuse to acknowledge the problem. and a problem cant be solved if the first step to solving a problem is admitting there is a problem. martin luther had a dream, one day that means sometime in the future through progress and process that it will happen. you thinking that time is now just makes you stupid.

Thanks for telling me what I think and believe dumbass. :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

You lack reading comprehension. I don't believe "that time is now".

That is what I want to happen, and that is the society I wish to exist in America.

Divisive pro-segregation politics peddled by Democratic hate groups like the KKK and BLM will not lead us to a society that resembles the great Dr. King's dream.

Yes. I am the problem. I am the reason cops are getting gunned down. I am the reason that racism exists in America. :hammerhead:

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican.

If Dr. Martin Luther King Jr gave his "I have a dream" speech today, racist pro-segregation identity politics tards like yourself would label him an "uncle tom" peddling "harmful microaggressions" or some stupid shit like that. BLM would condemn him for encouraging unity and peace between all races. Pieces of shit like you would probably be joining the BLM protests and calling for the great Dr. King's assassination. :facepalm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cc/7f/3d/cc7f3d52d10f59595ffbc6e644bd1a2a.jpg