PDA

View Full Version : Protesters throwing urine at each other outside the RNC

9erempiree
07-19-2016, 09:14 PM
Police broke up skirmishes between groups of demonstrators a few blocks from the Republican National Convention as large crowds formed Tuesday afternoon. There was no immediate word on any arrests or injuries.

Members of the KKK, Black Lives Matter, and Westboro Baptist Church reportedly threw urine at each other and police had to step in in an attempt to keep the peace, a police spokesperson told KPLC.

Liberal civil groups who support the Democratic party were protesting outside the RNC were throwing urine at one another. Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK, supporters of Clinton, were throwing urine at each other.:lol :lol :lol

Identify and divide. Accept all votes.

This is what happens people.

Don't be that guy to have urine all over your face.

The time is now.

https://nypost.com/2016/07/19/protesters-throwing-urine-at-each-other-outside-rnc/

Im Still Ballin
07-19-2016, 09:16 PM
I hope it was clear, hydrated urine.

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 09:17 PM
Good ol lefties staying true to form. The KKK and BLM are both Democrat organizations, why are they throwing urine on each other?:confusedshrug:

9erempiree
07-19-2016, 09:19 PM
The crazy thing is that these people had urine in bottles readily available. They definitely woke up this morning planning to throw urine.

:lol

This is freaking hilarious.

bdreason
07-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Chimps who think they aren't chimps.

Although I think chimps prefer to throw feces.

FillJackson
07-19-2016, 09:22 PM
VIDEO OR GTFO

The crazy thing is that these people had urine in bottles readily available.

where are you getting this last bit of nonsense. that's not in the story.

Nick Young
07-19-2016, 09:23 PM
The crazy thing is that these people had urine in bottles readily available. They definitely woke up this morning planning to throw urine.

:lol

This is freaking hilarious.
Yes. All sides planned this and were prepared, just like this was a water balloon fight :roll:

Patrick Chewing
07-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Meanwhile, the civilized part of society is quietly assembled inside the Convention hall being protected by Cleveland's finest in blue.

The rest of us are at home after a long hard day's work.

What does that tell you about the mongrels throwing pee at one another?

Im Still Ballin
07-19-2016, 09:25 PM
KevinNYC feeling the HEAT! This is exciting to watch!

FillJackson
07-19-2016, 09:39 PM
lol

:facepalm

9erempiree
07-19-2016, 09:42 PM
lol

:facepalm

Why are you doubting the very same people that protect you and your wife.:confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
07-19-2016, 09:42 PM
Chimps who think they aren't chimps.

Although I think chimps prefer to throw feces.

They cant even chimp properly :facepalm

They are sub-chimps :biggums:

FillJackson
07-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Why are you doubting the very same people that protect you and your wife.:confusedshrug:

Because Russia Today doesn't do that you ****ing loon.

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 11:51 PM
I just threw up in my mouth.

They are throwing shit again.

poido123
07-21-2016, 03:14 AM
Because Russia Today doesn't do that you ****ing loon.

:mad:

Trump really is dancing in this guy's nightmares :oldlol:

iamgine
07-21-2016, 03:17 AM
KKK, BLM and Westboro throwing urine at each other?

This should be a PPV event.

poido123
07-21-2016, 03:20 AM
KKK, BLM and Westboro throwing urine at each other?

This should be a PPV event.

No holds barred cage match :banana:

Jasper
07-21-2016, 09:04 AM
what a pissy situation ,,, sounds like fun !!

9erempiree
07-21-2016, 07:30 PM
They are outside tonight.

9erempiree
07-22-2016, 12:51 AM
Thank goodness its over.

Got to send the Hazmat team to clean up.

oh the horror
07-22-2016, 05:39 AM
It doesn't even state which groups brought urine.

I find it hard to believe Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK are "liberal groups" for the Democratic Party too. We don't know anymore info here.

Basically the OP is taking information that is entirely incomplete and filling in the blanks here with fluff that he's making up.

I'm sorry dude but I'm calling out your horseshit. The fact that everyone that you roll with on this shit board believes it when you spin fake details is astounding.

TheMan
07-22-2016, 10:08 AM
It doesn't even state which groups brought urine.

I find it hard to believe Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK are "liberal groups" for the Democratic Party too. We don't know anymore info here.

Basically the OP is taking information that is entirely incomplete and filling in the blanks here with fluff that he's making up.

I'm sorry dude but I'm calling out your horseshit. The fact that everyone that you roll with on this shit board believes it when you spin fake details is astounding.
Nah, he's a troll and the rest of the idiots rightwingers who agree with him, troll along with him.

They don't believe half the shit (pun intended) they write.

Best thing is to just read and don't respond, that's what they want. Pathetic little attention whores. Ignoring them drives them crazy :lol