PDA

View Full Version : Another article on Kyrie admiring Kobe more than anyone in history...

stalkerforlife
07-19-2016, 09:57 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/kyrie-irving-kobe-bryant-cleveland-cavaliers-los-angeles-lakers-mental-approach-071916

It truly is mind boggling that Kyrie can't stop talking about Kobe after being the finals MVP.

Add another all time great to the list of players that idolize Kobe Bryant.

Nilocon165
07-19-2016, 09:58 PM
Sidekick mentality respecting Sidekick mentality:applause:

scuzzy
07-19-2016, 09:59 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/evc17c.jpg

stalkerforlife
07-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Sidekick mentality respecting Sidekick mentality:applause:

Looks like your family turned on you, bro...now you're begging them for mercy and it's really sad.

A soldier dies one death; a coward dies a thousand.

Hey Yo
07-19-2016, 10:03 PM
Stalkerforlife
06-14-2016, 09:51 AM

If Cavs win the title, I will never watch another NBA game in my life...
Nor will I support the NBA in any way.

The NBA fixing game 5 for the Cavs was the first straw.

If they somehow fix the entire series for them, I am done.

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

I'll never post the NBA forum, again

I'll probably just stick to the off topic forum.

Nilocon165
07-19-2016, 10:03 PM
Looks like your family turned on you, bro...now you're begging them for mercy and it's really sad.

A soldier dies one death; a coward dies a thousand.
That post had nothing to do with bron actually. More of a shot at Kobe. Kyrie still my 2nd favorite player.

tpols
07-19-2016, 10:04 PM
it's funny .. in a way kobe ****ed us. he served as inspiration for the clutch takeover by a teammate on a lebron led team lol.. damn son.

stalkerforlife
07-19-2016, 10:05 PM
it's funny .. in a way kobe ****ed us. he served as inspiration for the clutch takeover by a teammate on a lebron led team lol.. damn son.

Exactly.

And Irving was the real finals MVP.

SouBeachTalents
07-19-2016, 10:06 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/kyrie-irving-kobe-bryant-cleveland-cavaliers-los-angeles-lakers-mental-approach-071916

It truly is mind boggling that Kyrie can't stop talking about Kobe after being the finals MVP.

Add another all time great to the list of players that idolize Kobe Bryant.

http://www.mybasketballtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/nba-finals-7-061916-003.jpg

Hey Yo
07-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Exactly.

And Irving was the real finals MVP.
GTFO BITCH

Stalkerforlife

If Cavs win the title, I will never watch another NBA game in my life...
Nor will I support the NBA in any way.

The NBA fixing game 5 for the Cavs was the first straw.

If they somehow fix the entire series for them, I am done.

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

I'll never post the NBA forum, again

I'll probably just stick to the off topic forum.

tpols
07-19-2016, 10:11 PM
^^^

nothing stalk said was incorrect. The NBA is a business.. Adam Silver is probably the snakiest looking dude you'll ever see, new take over, hell bent on promoting obviously. Why end the Finals in 5 when you can prolong it and build a bigger story? It's simple business 101.. everything in this world is controlled by its interests either directly or indirectly. you'd have to be a damn fool not to realize that.

stalkerforlife
07-19-2016, 10:12 PM
GTFO BITCH

Stalkerforlife

I do what I want.

Stop following me around like a lovesick puppy.

This reply should make you feel complete for at least a few days.

Now scram, kid.

stalkerforlife
07-19-2016, 10:13 PM
^^^

nothing stalk said was incorrect. The NBA is a business.. Adam Silver is probably the snakiest looking dude you'll ever see, new take over, hell bent on promoting obviously. Why end the Finals in 5 when you can prolong it and build a bigger story? It's simple business 101.. everything in this world is controlled by its interests either directly or indirectly. you'd have to be a damn fool not to realize that.

I think he's gay, too.

I've never trusted anyone less.

Hey Yo
07-19-2016, 10:15 PM
I do what I want.

Stop following me around like a lovesick puppy.

This reply should make you feel complete for at least a few days.

Now scram, kid.
You're a GIANT ****** that has no dignity.

Total coward.

tpols
07-19-2016, 10:18 PM
I think he's gay, too.

i mean, he's awkward as hell.. and you can just feel the alterior motive anytime he speaks (non cavs-finals related.. just in general, his 'pcness' is so see through and phony) .. he's just has no social iq or ability.. he's a banker masquerading as a politician.. doesnt have the transferrable skills.

warriorfan
07-19-2016, 10:19 PM
I think he's gay, too.

for sure