PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter is now in the UK

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 06:02 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Officer stabbed and four others injured when water fight in Hyde Park descends into riot as youths chanting 'Black Lives Matter' turn on police who tried to stop them from setting up a sound system

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/20/00/366CCFF300000578-3698316-The_numbers_continued_to_swell_throughout_the_day_ and_when_polic-a-22_1468971543330.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698316/Police-officer-stabbed-struck-bottle-spontaneous-Hyde-Park-water-fight-descends-blade-chaos-two-revellers-suffering-knife-wounds.html

Riddler
07-20-2016, 06:14 AM
Was gonna make a Black joke... but decided to post this instead:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/f0/b7/1df0b73758fcde5e11fed8716fa031da.jpg

StephHamann
07-20-2016, 06:16 AM
Most english police officers are not allowed to wear a gun, let that sink in for a moment.

The deserve BLM

Cuckolded Kingdom

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 06:19 AM
Most english police officers are not allowed to wear a gun, let that sink in for a moment.

The deserve BLM

Cuckolded Kingdom

Probably some copycat shit.

BTW...I was talking to a German girl online and she thought I was cool. I then said "NO REFUGEE....GO PEGIDA" and she went all crazy on me. She was very passionate and kept defending refugees. She said there is no rapes and I was wrong about Germany. She defended them with a passion.

What is up with that? Do some Germans support them as much as the ones that oppose them?

She threaten to report me because I told her I got my information from The Bild.

StephHamann
07-20-2016, 06:26 AM
What is up with that? Do some Germans support them as much as the ones that oppose them?

PEGIDA is a movemont of unemployed east german idiots.

AFD is a more moderate right wing party. But they are new and still have problems with real neonazis infiltratating the party. Around 15-20% voted them in the last regional elections.

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 06:31 AM
PEGIDA is a movemont of unemployed east german idiots.

AFD is a more moderate right wing party. But they are new and still have problems with real neonazis infiltratating the party. Around 15-20% voted them in the last regional elections.

Oh shit:lol

This whole time i was repping Pegida:lol :facepalm

SpaceJam
07-20-2016, 06:55 AM
They were protesting in Melbourne the other day too :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2016, 07:13 AM
They were protesting in Melbourne the other day too :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Lmao saw that

Stupidest shit ever

Australia has like a negative black population,

Really just the cuck nature of Melcuck... Those nutjobs let the greens win in their city

Saw a homie wearing a BLM shirt in Perth

Really don't get it

Probably the fascination with America

Probably just did it out of boredom, because that's how mundane AUS is, which is a good thing. Nothing ever happens here

dude77
07-20-2016, 07:38 AM
decent blacks must be really irked and annoyed at this blm nonsense because they know that shit is now going to distort people's perceptions about blacks even more and thus lumping them in with these losers .. when they want the opposite to be happening .. thanks blm

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Muslims and BLM running wild on the streets of the UK.

What has happened to this once majestic empire??

UK2K
07-20-2016, 09:51 AM
Was gonna make a Black joke... but decided to post this instead:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/f0/b7/1df0b73758fcde5e11fed8716fa031da.jpg

It's too bad he went all spiritual/African.

His show was too funny. Still watch his stand ups from time to time.

Bosnian Sajo
07-20-2016, 10:14 AM

BTW...I was talking to a German girl online and she thought I was cool. I then said "NO REFUGEE....GO PEGIDA" and she went all crazy on me. She was very passionate and kept defending refugees. She said there is no rapes and I was wrong about Germany. She defended them with a passion.

She threaten to report me because I told her I got my information from The Bild.

:oldlol:

I can vividly imagine 9er having a normal conversation with a girl, only to inevitably shout "NO REGUGEE, GO PEGIDA!!!!" five minutes into the convo :oldlol:

You're a ****ing clown, dude. :applause:

Hawker
07-20-2016, 10:22 AM
Lmao saw that

Stupidest shit ever

Australia has like a negative black population,

Really just the cuck nature of Melcuck... Those nutjobs let the greens win in their city

Saw a homie wearing a BLM shirt in Perth

Really don't get it

Probably the fascination with America

Probably just did it out of boredom, because that's how mundane AUS is, which is a good thing. Nothing ever happens here

For ****'s sake.

Australians have no idea how good they have it and think that the world cares about them for some reason. Barely anybody knew about Tony Abbott so don't worry about how he represents you across the world. Nobody gives a **** about Australia and lets keep it that way.

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2016, 10:32 AM
For ****'s sake.

Australians have no idea how good they have it and think that the world cares about them for some reason. Barely anybody knew about Tony Abbott so don't worry about how he represents you across the world. Nobody gives a **** about Australia and lets keep it that way.
For real

This place is a goddamn paradise

We are never going to have the outright immigrations problems on the level of europe or usa, because we're on a giant island secluded from most of the world

Perth has to be the most boring city in the world, and I wouldn't change it for the world... I always say, Perth because of its isolation is almost old world in a sense

East coast has ethnic problems here and there, especially in Sydney with Lebanese and what not

I'm really struggling to think of some sort of conflict over here, because there really isn't one.. Nothing ever happens here

Really has to do with the lack of population among other things

LJJ
07-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Still less embarrassing than Dutch race trolls pretending to be black panthers.

https://s32.postimg.org/joau169dx/flappiepipobassie.jpg

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:40 PM
lol how the hell are Hawker and Im still ballin still allowed in Australia? Surely your visas have been canceled as the mining industry is done in the country.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 12:41 PM
lol how the hell are Hawker and Im still ballin still allowed in Australia? Surely your visas have been canceled as the mining industry is done in the country.

Isn't Ballin an australian citizen?

highwhey
07-20-2016, 12:43 PM

:roll:

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Isn't Ballin an australian citizen?

I got invited to apply for permanent residency so I'm just awaiting approval at the moment.

Thanks brah.

Mining is cyclical btw. You know this.

lol isn't he just a goon from Texas?

I don't believe you. I would think you would need to be in the country far longer for PR.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 12:46 PM

I don't believe you. I would think you would need to be in the country far longer for PR.

Nah he's australian but an american through his parents I'm assuming.

You only need to be in the country a year to do it on your own dude.

Hotlantadude81
07-20-2016, 12:47 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/20/00/366CCFF300000578-3698316-The_numbers_continued_to_swell_throughout_the_day_ and_when_polic-a-22_1468971543330.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698316/Police-officer-stabbed-struck-bottle-spontaneous-Hyde-Park-water-fight-descends-blade-chaos-two-revellers-suffering-knife-wounds.html

Humans are mostly stupid sheepish creatures and so this is not a surprise.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 12:47 PM

Trump supporters gotta unite dude come on.

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:49 PM
Nah he's australian but an american through his parents I'm assuming.

You only need to be in the country a year to do it on your own dude.

Hahahahahahhahahaha sure you can apply but you won't get it. There's people who have been here like twenty years who still don't get PR.

Nah, he was talking about how he first got to Coolum like a year ago and how much better it is than Texas. He's just another goon in the mining industry, he's no Australian.

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:50 PM
Trump supporters gotta unite dude come on.

Mining is disastrous to the environment.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Hahahahahahhahahaha sure you can apply but you won't get it. There's people who have been here like twenty years who still don't get PR.

Nah, he was talking about how he first got to Coolum like a year ago and how much better it is than Texas. He's just another goon in the mining industry, he's no Australian.

well he's posted some videos and his accent is clearly australian.

And you need to check out permanent residency on the australian immigration website.

I'll let you know how it goes in 1-2 months.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 12:53 PM
Mining is disastrous to the environment.

Mining is pretty much the foundation of the australian economy.

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:53 PM
well he's posted some videos and his accent is clearly australian.

And you need to check out permanent residency on the australian immigration website.

I'll let you know how it goes in 1-2 months.

I think he's only been here like two years or so.

Of course man, you need a a certain number of points. Most of the foreign doctors here take like 7-8 years to gain citizenship.

masonanddixon
07-20-2016, 12:57 PM
Mining is pretty much the foundation of the australian economy.

That may be true but it is is antithetical to the environment.

Strong economy does not equal progress. Just look at China.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 12:58 PM
LOL BLM in the UK, these clowns are just mimicking what they see in America because they think it's cool and fashionable. That's all this is.

Im Still Ballin
07-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Home bred born Australian bro

Even got a little indigenous aboriginal blood in me

American dual citizenship status via Ted Cruz clause

KobesFinger
07-20-2016, 01:32 PM
LOL BLM in the UK, these clowns are just mimicking what they see in America because they think it's cool and fashionable. That's all this is.

Black people have been killed by police here too e.g. Mark Duggan

NumberSix
07-20-2016, 01:32 PM
UK police don't have guns... but apparently they still need a "OMG, police keep shooting blacks" movement.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 01:38 PM
White people in the UK have also been killed by police, at a much higher rate than black people have been.

KobesFinger
07-20-2016, 01:58 PM
White people in the UK have also been killed by police, at a much higher rate than black people have been.

I'm not arguing that, but you said BLM is only in the UK because its in the USA which isn't true, its simply not as big of a problem here as it is there but it still happens.

Besides, its a show of solidarity. People in countries all over the world demonstrate and protest for causes that may not directly affect them or their country e.g. anti-apartheid movements outside of South Africa

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm not arguing that, but you said BLM is only in the UK because its in the USA which isn't true, its simply not as big of a problem here as it is there but it still happens.

Besides, its a show of solidarity. People in countries all over the world demonstrate and protest for causes that may not directly affect them or their country e.g. anti-apartheid movements outside of South Africa
It definitely only rose in the UK because people saw it happening in the US and thought it was cool and radical and wanted to join in so they could tweet and instagram awesome radical pictures of them being awesome at BLM protests, just like their cool bro American counterparts.

NumberSix
07-20-2016, 02:04 PM

Weird. Idiots in the UK are super concerned about the US police... not concerned about the Saudi or Iranian police.

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 02:05 PM

I say its a copycat in s previous post and you should hope the same.

This is not s good group to associate with.

KobesFinger
07-20-2016, 02:08 PM
It definitely only rose in the UK because people saw it happening in the US and thought it was cool and radical and wanted to join in so they could tweet and instagram awesome radical pictures of them being awesome at BLM protests, just like their cool bro American counterparts.

Purely your opinion.

Weird. Idiots in the UK are super concerned about the US police... not concerned about the Saudi or Iranian police.

Take that up with them.

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 02:18 PM

Please don't join the movement.

step_back
07-20-2016, 02:19 PM

:: 1994-1998

StephHamann
07-20-2016, 02:32 PM
Why people gave a shit about him being killed is beyond me.

Because he was black and it fits the narrative.

Dresta
07-20-2016, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=step_back]:: 1994-1998

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 02:35 PM
and instead people let loose on places like Footlocker, in an attempt to express social grievances by stealing expensive trainers).
:lol

got to have them trainers.

step_back
07-20-2016, 02:52 PM
They didn't really give a shit, but just wanted an excuse to loot and to riot and to behave violently. I was in London when those broke out, and even had one of the circular bbm calls to arms sent to my blackberry ("**** the police, lets break things, stick it to 'em, take what's ours" etc. etc.). It was criminal opportunism portrayed as a political statement, something that is becoming depressingly common, and which is given credence by self-indulgent left-wing reporters who can only see oppression everywhere.

The fact what i'm saying here is true was proven by the shops targeted for looting (the police and their stations were largely ignored, and instead people let loose on places like Footlocker, in an attempt to express social grievances by stealing expensive trainers).

I remember it well too. I was working up in central with a small company that was furbishing all the recent newly built flats and apartments in the run up to the 2012 Olympics. I vividly remember seeing smoke billowing out from the Sony warehouse from Canary Wharf.

I thought I'd provide a bit of context to the shooting of Mark Duggan for the other posters who don't know who he is.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 02:57 PM
I was living in Mile End in Tower Hamlets during those riots. It was retarded. It was definitely entirely about dumb kids and gangbangers just wanting an excuse to loot shit. The kids who lived in my council estate had a giant pile of toilet paper they stole that they burned in the parking lot one time. It was cool to see a massive toilet paper bonfire, but those riots were not about the death of Duggan and all about people just wanting to loot shit and break windows.

My favorite part of the riots was afterwards when all of the dumbasses who proudly posted selfies and social media spam about the loot they stole all got tracked down and arrested XD

Hawker
07-20-2016, 05:30 PM
That may be true but it is is antithetical to the environment.

Strong economy does not equal progress. Just look at China.

That's a fair argument dude and you make some good points in reference to areas being destroyed but I think there's responsible ways to do it or at least responsible ways to phase it out.

Hawker
07-20-2016, 05:31 PM
I was living in Mile End in Tower Hamlets during those riots. It was retarded. It was definitely entirely about dumb kids and gangbangers just wanting an excuse to loot shit. The kids who lived in my council estate had a giant pile of toilet paper they stole that they burned in the parking lot one time. It was cool to see a massive toilet paper bonfire, but those riots were not about the death of Duggan and all about people just wanting to loot shit and break windows.

My favorite part of the riots was afterwards when all of the dumbasses who proudly posted selfies and social media spam about the loot they stole all got tracked down and arrested XD

Serious question Nick Young.

What exactly do you enjoy about living in the UK? That place is depressing AF.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 06:20 PM
Serious question Nick Young.

What exactly do you enjoy about living in the UK? That place is depressing AF.
1) The weather. I like the rainy and random weather and cold winters. I grew up in deserts so like the variety of British weather and change in seasons. Everyone hates the weather but I genuinely like it.

2) Awesome history all over the UK, 600 year old churches sit next to modern buildings, awesome free museums with brilliant masterpieces inside, famous historic sites to visit etc.

3) good creative culture for my field. In LA all of the creatives are very Hollywood and every one seems like they ultimately want to be a screen writer and is very bottom line focused schmoozy fake and shilly. In UK there is more focus on the creative side of things and making good art for the sake of art. It is a better creative environment for the kind of work that I make. I like business and making money of course but in the US it is more about bottom line, UK is more quality content focused. I meet lots of interesting people from all over the world and have many good friends here. I don't think I would have learned about the great French and Spanish comic scene if I didn't move there. Old French sci fi and fantasy comics are currently the biggest influence on my work and I have learned a lot and improved a lot by studying the techniques of the French and Belgian masters.

4) I like the culture-soccer/football, drinking, everyone has a funny sense of humor etc. I like on matchdays when West Ham plays I can look out my window and see massive armies of supporters singing and going to the games.

To me, London is the greatest city in the world. If I didn't live in a big city I don't think I'd be happy in England though, many of the villages are miserable.

Facepalm
07-20-2016, 06:38 PM

BLM is a bullshit movement. This victim mentality amongst blacks is what holds them back.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 06:43 PM
BLM is a bullshit movement. This victim mentality amongst blacks is what holds them back.
agree 100%

NumberSix
07-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Blacks in the UK weren't brought their as slaves like in the USA. They all moved there voluntarily. Don't like it there, leave.

Nick Young
07-20-2016, 06:50 PM
Blacks in the UK weren't brought their as slaves like in the USA. They all moved there voluntarily. Don't like it there, leave.
There were some black people brought to the UK as slaves. Slavery was abolished there in 1833. A vast majority of black people today in the UK have non-British slave Caribbean or African ancestry and their ancestors came to the UK voluntarily and as far as I can tell have been treated very well.

BLM makes zero sense in England. They are doing it because British people always copy shit Americans do 4 months later.

9erempiree
07-20-2016, 06:54 PM
1) The weather. I like the rainy and random weather and cold winters. I grew up in deserts so like the variety of British weather and change in seasons. Everyone hates the weather but I genuinely like it.

2) Awesome history all over the UK, 600 year old churches sit next to modern buildings, awesome free museums with brilliant masterpieces inside, famous historic sites to visit etc.

3) good creative culture for my field. In LA all of the creatives are very Hollywood and every one seems like they ultimately want to be a screen writer and is very bottom line focused schmoozy fake and shilly. In UK there is more focus on the creative side of things and making good art for the sake of art. It is a better creative environment for the kind of work that I make. I like business and making money of course but in the US it is more about bottom line, UK is more quality content focused. I meet lots of interesting people from all over the world and have many good friends here. I don't think I would have learned about the great French and Spanish comic scene if I didn't move there. Old French sci fi and fantasy comics are currently the biggest influence on my work and I have learned a lot and improved a lot by studying the techniques of the French and Belgian masters.

4) I like the culture-soccer/football, drinking, everyone has a funny sense of humor etc. I like on matchdays when West Ham plays I can look out my window and see massive armies of supporters singing and going to the games.

To me, London is the greatest city in the world. If I didn't live in a big city I don't think I'd be happy in England though, many of the villages are miserable.

Let's hope its a copycat because you do not want this shit near you.

step_back
07-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Most people in the U.K don't really know about BLM. They don't look at the data and aren't even aware of the dangerous rhetoric that comes from the movement. They just think it's white cops killing unarmed innocent black men so people are standing up to it. Your media has been pushing that narrative out a lot too.

It's kind of like you Americans thinking Brexit was simply about left and right wing politics.

StephHamann
07-21-2016, 06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x5TuZxQUwA

stealing Big Macs is now part of the Black Lives Matter movement

west_tip
08-05-2016, 01:31 PM
BLM really is a thing in the UK now. Apparently protestors shut down one of the main roads to Heathrow airport today and the center of Nottingham: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36983852

I think we can safely say that the BLM movement has well and truly jumped the shark.

StephHamann
08-05-2016, 02:02 PM
BLM really is a thing in the UK now. Apparently protestors shut down one of the main roads to Heathrow airport today and the center of Nottingham: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36983852

I think we can safely say that the BLM movement has well and truly jumped the shark.

Someone should just drive straight through them Nice style

Dresta
08-05-2016, 02:40 PM

These people need to all be thrown in prison. Actually, scrap that: we should bring back the stocks just for this particular kind of anti-social behaviour--no point giving these idiots free meals and lodging.

Nick Young
08-05-2016, 03:04 PM
the cancer is spreading INNIT FAM

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 07:35 AM

Horrible.

I thought it would only be a copy cat.

Dresta
08-06-2016, 10:16 AM
This. That they're mindlessly copying what fellow blacks are doing across the pond means they associate more with some mythical international alliance of blackness than with being British (only the idiots starting a UK BLM). Thanks, but no thanks.

Do people seriously not recognise that there's a problem when immigrants identify with their skin-colour or religion more than with the country to which they've moved? This is true of many muslims too--and it is self-admitted in all the cries of the West bombing "muslim lands." To think you could invite people in who primarily identify with a religion whose civilians around the world you are bombing, and not create any problems or friction, is some kind of madness.

Cultures clash: this has definitively been proven already, repeatedly--liberals need to admit it and move on because they're living in a world of complete fantasy right now.

NumberSix
08-06-2016, 10:35 AM

I guess a country where police don't even have guns has a big problem with police shooting innocent unarmed blacks.

Call this what it is. Jumping on the trendy "f*ck the police" bandwagon.

step_back
08-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Many of the BLM movement in the UK complain about the stop and search order by our Police force and are claiming that it's institutionalized racism. They don't seem to realize that if you dress like a thug you'll be perceived as one. When I was a teenager listening to Eminem and dressing in baggy jeans and over sized white T-shirts I used to get stopped. Now that I'm in my late 20's and no longer dress and identify with that culture I've never had a run in with our Police force.

For the most part our Police Force is chill as ****. You won't get bothered, harassed or maltreated by them. Most people that have problems with our Police are asking for it.

In short pull up your jeans, drop the attitude and realize how privileged you are to live in a country like the UK.

Dresta
08-06-2016, 06:15 PM
These people are just idiots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpH6RQZxmr0

:facepalm

9erempiree
08-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Not only are BLM idiots but the copycats are just as bad and maybe even worst.