PDA

View Full Version : Kobe writes letter to 17 year old self

JT123
07-20-2016, 12:20 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-letter-younger-self-money-family-parents-manager-auction-072016

Good god this dude is so weird. It's no wonder all the biggest losers on this board flock to him. :oldlol:

Indian guy
07-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Does it surprise anyone that Kobe has a poor relationship with his family too? He has always come off as a humungous narcissist. It's easy to see why he has such a hard time connecting with other people.

And what kind of persons publicly sh!ts on their family like that?

TheImmortal
07-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Rent free.. reading all of the material Kobe comes out with.. stanningesque. What kind of ****** cares about another mans (who they don't know and dislike) relationship with his family?

IllegalD
07-20-2016, 01:13 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-letter-younger-self-money-family-parents-manager-auction-072016

Good god this dude is so weird. It's no wonder all the biggest losers on this board flock to him. :oldlol:

Kinda' like how you flocked to his article?

:yaohappy: :lol

IllegalD
07-20-2016, 01:13 PM
Rent free.. reading all of the material Kobe comes out with.. stanningesque. What kind of ****** cares about another mans (who they don't know and dislike) relationship with his family?

Gets it. :applause:

iamgine
07-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Very sound advice for all the young players.

Mr Feeny
07-20-2016, 01:28 PM
Very sound advice for all the young players.

Advice :lol
Why would anyone want advice from a man who after 20 years of basketball failed to shoot 47% even once?:roll:

These 17 year olds are probably already making a higher percentage of their shots than that sxrub:roll:

iamgine
07-20-2016, 01:45 PM
Advice :lol
Why would anyone want advice from a man who after 20 years of basketball failed to shoot 47% even once?:roll:

These 17 year olds are probably already making a higher percentage of their shots than that sxrub:roll:
The man might be bad but sound advice is sound advice.

Quickening
07-20-2016, 01:54 PM
Didn't read but he is such a cornball, did anyone see his icon speech. Peyton manning basically thanked everyone and said how he'll continue being a fan of athletes. Kobe just spoke about determined he is blah blah blah, cringey fck

scuzzy
07-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Just read it and good god this guy is so pathetic

"Look at all i've given my family and they've done nothing with their lives, while I succeeded"

Completely throws his family under the bus and couldn't be anymore selfish

JT123
07-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Just read it and good god this guy is so pathetic

"Look at all i've given my family and they've done nothing with their lives, while I succeeded"

Completely throws his family under the bus and couldn't be anymore selfish
What can we really expect from a spoiled white boy who has been handed everything on a silver platter since birth. Not once did he ever have to EARN anything, and deep down he knows it. This letter just reeks of insecurity. :lol

IllegalD
07-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Look, another Kobe thread full of LeBron Stans.

Kobe has mindraped an entire fanbase.

:yaohappy: :lebronamazed: :hammertime: :lebroncry: :lol

warriorfan
07-20-2016, 02:44 PM
I don't think even Kobe fans read that shit

yet here the bron stanz, hanging onto every word the mamba says

pa

the

tic

:lol

scuzzy
07-20-2016, 02:48 PM
What can we really expect from a spoiled white boy who has been handed everything on a silver platter since birth. Not once did he ever have to EARN anything, and deep down he knows it. This letter just reeks of insecurity. :lol

co-sign

and I even gave him the benefit of the doubt, "wow, Kobe might actually put together some well hearted material"

nope, just Kobe giving insight on why he's estranged from his parents :lol

warriorfan
07-20-2016, 02:52 PM
cumguzzy pretending to be on yachts while instead he's constantly reading articles about kobe in his alabama basement

what

a

time!

:lol

DixieNourmous
07-20-2016, 03:10 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/409/197/0c1.gif

Hey Yo
07-20-2016, 03:41 PM
When your Laker dream comes true tomorrow,
Further proof that Kobe colluded with the Lakers before the draft and wanted the easiest path that would take him the furthest away from trying to build a contender.

Gift wrapped, not earned....pathetic

jstern
07-20-2016, 03:42 PM
I think that's one of the most evolved kind of things that Kobe has ever written. About not getting his friends and families used to having their bills payed, and thus having them essentially feel entitled to have their material needs met. I see that a lot with kids in my family. They have an expectation so don't even begin to value some of the things they have.

34-24 Footwork
07-20-2016, 05:02 PM
Damn. Haven't posted in a while. But ISH has turned into a RELIABLE media hub for the latest news on Kobe Bryant.

Thanks, ISH :applause:

Hey Yo
07-20-2016, 05:10 PM
Damn. Haven't posted in a while. But ISH has turned into a RELIABLE media hub for the latest news on Kobe Bryant.

Thanks, ISH :applause:
Easiest tell that a poster has an ALT.

34-24 Footwork
07-20-2016, 05:35 PM
Easiest tell that a poster has an ALT.

Lmao!.

How mad are you at this very moment?

Bobcats2013
07-20-2016, 05:55 PM
bean is so right its not even chill. lot of nikkas in this thread collecting L checks every month

aj1987
07-20-2016, 07:48 PM
It was on a news website, you ****ing idiot.

coin24
07-21-2016, 06:12 AM
OPs parents have probably wrote a letter to themselves to not have kids.
What a sad piece of shit u are