PDA

View Full Version : When Will Karl Anthony Towns Take Over the League

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 01:09 PM
I could see it within next 5 years once he demands a trade from one of the s.hittiest franchises in the league to a real team

DirkNowitzki41
07-20-2016, 01:25 PM
He's going to be the best big by the end of the 16-17 year, no doubt. Won't be surprised that in 2 years from now he's widely considered a top 5 player with Bron, KD, AD, and Westbrook.

The kid can literally do it all out there.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 02:06 PM
He's going to be the best big by the end of the 16-17 year, no doubt. Won't be surprised that in 2 years from now he's widely considered a top 5 player with Bron, KD, AD, and Westbrook.

The kid can literally do it all out there.

Agreed. Can't wait to watch this guy destroy the league for a legit franchise some day.

Gotterdammerung
07-20-2016, 02:35 PM
It's entirely possible, if Anthony Davis does not improve his game (he hasn't progressed much in two years), that KAT may surpass him down the road.

Terahite
07-20-2016, 03:13 PM
Warriors would've been 74-8 this season had KAT and Wiggins not creampied them in overtime at Oracle last time they faced off.

This kid is already a lot of fun to watch. :rockon:

Locked_Up_Tonight
07-20-2016, 03:16 PM
Taking over the league means making the playoffs and doing something there.

So I'm not sure. Minnesota needs to get in the playoffs first. This year they might in there.

ArbitraryWater
07-20-2016, 03:32 PM
It's entirely possible, if Anthony Davis does not improve his game (he hasn't progressed much in two years), that KAT may surpass him down the road.

two years? You mean one year? His huge progression CAME two years ago, in his Sophomore season.

Chill.

bobopenguin
07-20-2016, 07:40 PM

u mean 1yr.

and last yr he suffered from injury (again) and change of system.

FKAri
07-21-2016, 07:59 PM
When he feels the league is ready, he will. Humanity has a bright future with Towns as its shining beacon leading the way in an otherwise dark universe

raprap
07-21-2016, 08:12 PM
Right after bron passes him the torch

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:08 PM
Right after bron passes him the torch
Is Lebron taking his talents to Minnesota after Cleveland? :lol

midatlantic09
07-21-2016, 10:31 PM
You guys are REALLY overrating Towns. Yes, he's very good, but I also watched him get destroyed by Okafor twice last season...

RoundMoundOfReb
07-21-2016, 11:07 PM
He's staying where he is for 6 more years minimum.

theaussieguy
07-21-2016, 11:08 PM
You guys are REALLY overrating Towns. Yes, he's very good, but I also watched him get destroyed by Okafor twice last season...

this, something people never take into consideration is body composition. He is a very frail looking individual that is prone to break down IMO. Doesn't have great proportions and has spazzy looking legs. To say this guy will become anything more than a solid starter is ignoring this factor.

SAKOTXA
07-21-2016, 11:14 PM
this, something people never take into consideration is body composition. He is a very frail looking individual that is prone to break down IMO. Doesn't have great proportions and has spazzy looking legs. To say this guy will become anything more than a solid starter is ignoring this factor.
lolwut

Ca$H
07-21-2016, 11:23 PM
I could see it within next 5 years once he demands a trade from one of the s.hittiest franchises in the league to a real team

He could just sign with the Warriors as a free agent. Maybe he can collude with Porzingis and get him to join too.