View Full Version : Duncan > LeBron on the ATG List

warriorfan
07-20-2016, 03:25 PM
5 Rings

0 Collusions

Better defender

Does not stifle the offense with ball domination

Better leadership and intangibles

Tim Duncan stayed with his original team for 20 years and brought 5 rings to them

San Antonio, just like Cleveland had zero titles before Tim

The only difference between Tim and LeBron is that Duncan never had to abandon his City and brought them their 5 first rings

LeBron had to collude twice to bring one (that was tainted by the tampering of the commissioner of the nba as well)

SexSymbol
07-20-2016, 03:26 PM
easily.
Not even the most hardcore bran stans would argue otherwise.

Nilocon165
07-20-2016, 03:27 PM
easily.
lol

NBAGOAT
07-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Duncan was drafted into a decent situation with Drob so get out of here with the collusion stuff. Stifling or not, Lebron's a better offensive player no matter how you spin it. Personally, I take Lebron over Duncan but wouldn't argue too much with someone who takes Duncan.

ShawkFactory
07-20-2016, 03:29 PM
Perhaps but Lebron is only 31 so we'll see.

stalkerforlife
07-20-2016, 03:30 PM
easily.

Duncan's easily better, but Bransvestites are trolls and would argue with a wall.

Bran is a flopping troll. Bransvestites are trolls. Just a troll generation.

Nothing is real for them.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 03:30 PM
LeBron has more MVPs, and was the man on the same amount of title teams. Giving the edge to LeBron here. Especially since his 16 Finals win absolutely s.hits on anything TD in his career. Sidenote: Both are much better than Kobe.

Mr Feeny
07-20-2016, 03:33 PM
They're both top 10 players

Kobrick is 12th and can only weep having retired on a lower tier compared to these 2 legends:lol
:applause:

ArbitraryWater
07-20-2016, 03:34 PM
even Duncan fans like TLP wont argue Duncan over LeBron anymore..

CavsLebronMo
07-20-2016, 03:34 PM
Duncan only won because of the commissioner giving the Spurs the first pick. The entire NBA is rigged. Bruce Bowen was an alien, asterisk on all wins.

They only wanted the Spurs to win so people would visit San Antonio. Rigged. Always rigged. Everyone was injured when the Spurs won. Every team. LeBron had a broken back in 2007. He would have won in 3 games if he was healthy. Rigged and Fixed.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 03:37 PM
Duncan was drafted into a decent situation with Drob so get out of here with the collusion stuff. Stifling or not, Lebron's a better offensive player no matter how you spin it. Personally, I take Lebron over Duncan but wouldn't argue too much with someone who takes Duncan.

People like to skim over this part. LeBron was drafted to the eastern conference's version of the Clippers. The Spurs had a fluke season where D-Rob got hurt, and they got to benefit from getting the #1 pick. LeBron spent his first 7 seasons playing with two different terrible front offices. And 7 years of Silas, and later Brown as his head coaches.

bigkingsfan
07-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Lebron caused the most meltdowns ever, so he wins by default.

SilkkTheShocker
07-20-2016, 03:40 PM
Spurs have also beaten some tomato cans in the Finals. Knicks, Nets, and the Cavs? All three of those teams wouldn't be mistaken for talented. The Knicks had a bunch of injuries, and the 07 Cavs are definitely the least talented team to ever make it. Their #2 was a rookie PG that was drafted in 2nd round. Every team LeBron beat in the Finals was more talented than any team TD beat in the Finals.

stalkerforlife
07-20-2016, 03:42 PM
Lebron caused the most meltdowns ever, so he wins by default.

Wrong.

Bran never caused a single meltdown, other than the meltdowns by his fans as he cowardly ran away from teams when times got tough.

The NBA caused the meltdowns for those opposing the manufactured star that Bran is.

Duncan simply laughed on the bench and had a technical called on him; THAT is a meltdown.

bigkingsfan
07-20-2016, 03:43 PM
Wrong.

Bran never caused a single meltdown, other than the meltdowns by his fans as he cowardly ran away from teams when times got tough.

The NBA caused the meltdowns for those opposing the manufactured star than Bran is.

Duncan simply laughed on the bench and had a technical called on him; THAT is a meltdown.
You ran away from the boards for a month after game 7, definition of a MELTDOWN.

stalkerforlife
07-20-2016, 03:47 PM
You ran away from the boards for a month after game 7, definition of a MELTDOWN.

Apparently comprehension isn't your strong suit.

The NBA pissed me off and caused me to meltdown by fixing the series.

bigkingsfan
07-20-2016, 03:48 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZatiWqQjU7M/maxresdefault.jpg

stalkerforlife
07-20-2016, 03:52 PM

Exactly.

NBAGOAT
07-20-2016, 03:53 PM

none of your posts should be taken seriously especially ones where you say you're the only one telling the truth after you said this shit http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12532109&postcount=23. One of the worst conspiracy theories I ever heard especially since media criticize the league and league all the time.

bigkingsfan
07-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Exactly.

Duncan21formvp
11-17-2019, 12:48 AM
Totally agree! Smokes Lebron everytime as well.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-17-2019, 12:51 AM
Punk ass warriors fan, instead of tanking is talking about Lebron James

lol

ShawkFactory
11-17-2019, 01:10 AM
Duncan was the absolute fvcking man. He made prime Shaq look vulnerable at times when no one else could even reach his stratosphere.

He was the first person I saw outplay Shaq.

Don’t besmirch him with Lebron troll threads.

SpaceJam
11-17-2019, 01:14 AM
Gotta go with Bron over TD here

Bron never lost to Marc Gasol with HCA as a 1st seed like Duncan did. Nor did he ever bring a bronze medal home for America as the 1st or 2nd option like Duncan did.

Duncan21formvp
11-17-2019, 01:19 AM
Gotta go with Bron over TD here

Bron never lost to Marc Gasol with HCA as a 1st seed like Duncan did. Nor did he ever bring a bronze medal home for America as the 1st or 2nd option like Duncan did.
Lebron lost to Dwight Howard when Lebron had HCA and won MVP. :roll:

SpaceJam
11-17-2019, 01:31 AM
Lebron lost to Dwight Howard when Lebron had HCA and won MVP. :roll:

Dwight Howard is better than Marc Gasol bro, Bron also didn't have the luxury of playing alongside a FMVP. Didn't have the luxury of the greatest NBA coach

Magic were a 2nd seed, Grizzlies were 8th.

Embarrassing for Duncan

Duncan21formvp
11-17-2019, 01:39 AM
Dwight Howard is better than Marc Gasol bro, Bron also didn't have the luxury of playing alongside a FMVP. Didn't have the luxury of the greatest NBA coach

Magic were a 2nd seed, Grizzlies were 8th.

Embarrassing for Duncan
Lebron had Ben Wallace at the time the only allstar on a team that won it all. Lebron also won league mvp and lost to a career loser in Dwight Howard. Duncan losing to Gasol is fine, why did he end up beating Lebron years later again when he was old? What does that say about Lebron?:oldlol:

SpaceJam2
11-17-2019, 02:00 AM
Didnt Duncan lose as a 1 seed to an 8 seed in 2011?

Byyyye :lol

Lebron23
11-17-2019, 02:49 AM
Duncan21mvp is one of the worst posters of all time. LeBron surpassed Duncan when the Cavaliers beat the Warriors in the finals.