PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's "great footwork" exposed

JT123
07-21-2016, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgvoUa9x2o
:facepalm Dude would be lucky to average 16 ppg if he weren't allowed to blatantly travel

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2016, 12:24 AM
Kobe is retired and phagg0ts like the OP still constantly post about him. :oldlol:

You honestly have to be a braindead idiot to think Kobe NEVER had great footwork, or that this video somehow "exposed" otherwise.

Mr Feeny
07-21-2016, 12:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgvoUa9x2o
:facepalm Dude would be lucky to average 16 ppg if he weren't allowed to blatantly travel

Donaghy destroying kobricks :roll: :roll:
Maybe horrific Footwork like that is exactly why he's not a top 10 player:lol

Mr Feeny
07-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Kobe is retired and phagg0ts like the OP are destroying him:(
You honestly have to be braindead idiot to think Kobe does have great footwork, and this video exposed" .

:(

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2016, 12:28 AM
:(

You too huh? :oldlol: Then again you're probably an alt of the OP's.

NBAGOAT
07-21-2016, 12:28 AM
good lord you're really going take what Tim Donaghy says seriously when his whole gimmick is to shit on the NBA :oldlol:. Anyway it's one travel, everyone's traveled before.

JT123
07-21-2016, 12:29 AM
Kobe is retired and phagg0ts like the OP still constantly post about him. :oldlol:

You honestly have to be a braindead idiot to think Kobe NEVER had great footwork, or that this video somehow "exposed" otherwise.
What
A
Meltdown
:lol

Mr Feeny
07-21-2016, 12:31 AM
You too huh? :oldlol: Then again you're probably an alt of the OP's.

You and I go way back :coleman:

JT123
07-21-2016, 12:32 AM
good lord you're really going take what Tim Donaghy says seriously when his whole gimmick is to shit on the NBA :oldlol:. Anyway it's one travel, everyone's traveled before.
Guy is a former ref. He knows better than anybody what the league allows "stars" like Kobe to get away with. If he says that Kobe is constantly allowed to travel then I believe him. Only a Kobetard wouldn't :sleeping

JT123
07-21-2016, 12:35 AM
You and I go way back :coleman:
Don't worry about it Feeny. He's just doing what every Kobe fan does after getting destroyed, ie deflect/adhom/baseless accusations about alts :oldlol:

Rinse
Wash
Repeat

NBAGOAT
07-21-2016, 12:35 AM
Guy is a former ref. He knows better than anybody what the league allows "stars" like Kobe to get away with. If he says that Kobe is constantly allowed to travel then I believe him. Only a Kobetard wouldn't :sleeping

Donaghy also has this video on that channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxU7sVeMTxs. I'm sure he lumps Lebron into those "stars" too and this prediction was hilariously wrong.

Chokefree
07-21-2016, 12:36 AM
What
A
Meltdown
:lol
Rent free

How is a retired guy still living rent free? Cant you just go jump off a cliff?

knicksman
07-21-2016, 04:06 AM
In the end, only losers respect bran. The same losers that still watches wwe. Lol

knicksman
07-21-2016, 04:09 AM

Donaghy also said that nba wanted lebron to win. No wonder he got gifted at least 2 rings by the ref. But youre still here watching this wwe shitshow. So you must be a loser