PDA

View Full Version : LeBron in 13 Seasons Has Done More than the Knicks Have Their Entire Existence

SilkkTheShocker
07-21-2016, 01:55 PM
:oldlol: :lol

scuzzy
07-21-2016, 01:57 PM
:lol :lol

ScalsFan21
07-21-2016, 02:17 PM
I still remember when he bought MSG hot dogs in 2010 and I never heard the end of it from my Knick fan buddies.

Hey. Knicks. Tell me how Bron's ASS tastes. :roll:

We suck too. Obviously. But Knick failures are all we have to look forward to as Nets fans, so I'm grateful that there will be plenty more of those to come and that Bron 3, Knicks 2 despite the Knicks winning their last title over 11 years before the King was even born.

knicksman, Real14, imdaman etc avoiding this thread... you guessed it... LIKE THE PLAGUE.

jimmy77x
07-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Knicks living rent free in bran stans heads. Seems like all bran stans on this site hate the Knicks. Has to be the most random correlation on here :lol

ScalsFan21
07-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Knicks living rent free in bran stans heads. Seems like all bran stans on this site hate the Knicks. Has to be the most random correlation on here :lol

Nah I feel like it's just me. :lol I hate NYK in basketball terms because so many people I know are Knicks fans and no fanbase is more adept at renting out space in people's heads when things go their way, it's almost a compliment. Even Red Sox fans could never instill this annoyance in me. Their obnoxious ways have been infuriating me since damn near infancy. Screw the orange and blue, may they lose every year for as long as basketball is played.

I actually think Kobe/Curry is in some ways a random ISH correlation but I guess it makes sense.

stalkerforlife
07-21-2016, 02:49 PM
But the Knicks weren't allowed to collude with other teams and combine rosters to cowardly eliminate all competition in the conference.

There's always that argument...don't you hate it when logic prevails?

bigkingsfan
07-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Knicks best player ever shot 36% in the finals and he was a Center. :roll:

SilkkTheShocker
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
Cockiest fanbase with easily the least amount of success. It's crazy.

K.dot ShowTime
07-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Cockiest fanbase with easily the least amount of real success. It's crazy.

We're not talking about bran's fans.

But knicks fans are shit too.

kentatm
07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/98e48f54e6712f54746142829123249b/tumblr_nn6fwr9SOx1s3y9slo1_500.gif

knicksman
07-21-2016, 04:25 PM
LMAO ops jimmies rustled after being called a loser. The truth hurts:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
07-21-2016, 05:41 PM
But the Knicks weren't allowed to collude with other teams and combine rosters to cowardly eliminate all competition in the conference.

There's always that argument...don't you hate it when logic prevails?

Oddly enough...the Knicks are one of the few teams to be formally charged with collusion and were gonna have to go to the US district court but settled out of court to avoid it. You see....teams....unlike players...can collude. And the Knicks were charged with it twice. Once in the 60s and again in connection with Patrick Ewings contract when they supposedly conspired to keep him from being a free agent in 1991. In both cases nothing was done...they just ended up paying some money and keeping the players. And neither situation is the Earl Monroe "trade" when he refused to show up to play against the Knicks....then it turns out he was "traded" there for cash and a couple players you never heard of. The Baltimore owner was pretty much paid off and was so pissed he refused to pay Earl some money he owed him and insisted the Knicks should pay...believing they had been involved with him before he insisted on the trade...aka...had colluded with him.

And none of the 3 things there....are the 85 draft conspiracy where many people(like you) who believe the NBA rigs things for its best interests say they froze an envelope to get Ewing to the Knicks and avoid him going to the Pacers or Clippers.

The Knicks have been in the middle of a number of things people consider shady and have been charged with actual collusion...which they always bought their way out of.

Id explain in more detail but if you gave a shit about the history of basketball you wouldnt make such claims in the first place.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Oddly enough...the Knicks are one of the few teams to be formally charged with collusion and were gonna have to go to the US district court but settled out of court to avoid it. You see....teams....unlike players...can collude. And the Knicks were charged with it twice. Once in the 60s and again in connection with Patrick Ewings contract when they supposedly conspired to keep him from being a free agent in 1991. In both cases nothing was done...they just ended up paying some money and keeping the players. And neither situation is the Earl Monroe "trade" when he refused to show up to play against the Knicks....then it turns out he was "traded" there for cash and a couple players you never heard of. The Baltimore owner was pretty much paid off and was so pissed he refused to pay Earl some money he owed him and insisted the Knicks should pay...believing they had been involved with him before he insisted on the trade...aka...had colluded with him.

And none of the 3 things there....are the 85 draft conspiracy where many people(like you) who believe the NBA rigs things for its best interests say they froze an envelope to get Ewing to the Knicks and avoid him going to the Pacers or Clippers.

The Knicks have been in the middle of a number of things people consider shady and have been charged with actual collusion...which they always bought their way out of.

Id explain in more detail but if you gave a shit about the history of basketball you wouldnt make such claims in the first place.
Jesus christ http://www.thecoli.com/media/mj-ether.3123/full

Meticode
07-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Holy sh*t that has me rolling. :roll:

Meticode
07-21-2016, 05:52 PM
kblaze once again dropping knowledge on the ignorant. :roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-21-2016, 05:54 PM

There's nothing remotely random about it. Almost all of the Knicks fans on this site hate LeBron, it's just hilarious to see him win more titles in 5 seasons than the Knicks have in 70, while they've been horrendous the entire 2000's

knicksman
07-21-2016, 05:56 PM
There's nothing remotely random about it. Almost all of the Knicks fans on this site hate LeBron, it's just hilarious to see him win more titles in 5 seasons than the Knicks have in 70, while they've been horrendous the entire 2000's

And youre still a loser for being a bran stan

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Lebron's played with more stars than the Knicks have had :confusedshrug:

Oh yeah but Amare for half a season and marshmelo >>>>> wade and bosh amirite?

Kblaze8855
07-21-2016, 06:02 PM
Lebron's played with more stars than the Knicks have had :confusedshrug:

Oh yeah but Amare for half a season and marshmelo >>>>> wade and bosh amirite?

The Knicks at one point had 7 all stars....6 of them also in the hall of fame. Only one was older than 31.

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 06:08 PM
The Knicks at one point had 7 all stars....6 of them also in the hall of fame. Only one was older than 31.
I wasn't alive in the Knicks glory days :lol I know a little history, enough to know that Clyde > Ewing but that does very little for me in 2016.

ShawkFactory
07-21-2016, 06:24 PM
I wasn't alive in the Knicks glory days :lol I know a little history, enough to know that Clyde > Ewing but that does very little for me in 2016.
I think his point is that with haters, history doesn't matter.

In 2039 there will be a whole new batch of hater trolls arguing over players that haven't been born yet. People will have no idea of this "collusion" that gets spoken of so much by haters now. Lebron and these other guys will be labeled in history as the fantastic players that they are. Asterisks do not stand the test of time, only to people that hate certain players in the present.

Kblaze8855
07-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Some things just stand out to me. Usually history related because its something that interests me. Im always reading about unusual situation or investigating something that probably doesnt matter. I had a topic on old player contract disputes and so on a while back...so I was JUST reading about the Knicks being charged by Ewings agent with collusion. That happens to me all the time on here. Someone talks about something they never even looked into....and it brings something to mind because I have looked into it.

Such things are how I pass the time working overnight when....I dont really work.

Im sure im barely past the tip of the iceberg but NBA history is just fascinating shit to me....so I know too much about it to let some of the bullshit I read pass by unmentioned.

But for the most part....it isnt personal. I just assume some others on an NBA board might like to know some of the things they arent bored enough to look into themselves....but are a little interesting.

knicksman
07-21-2016, 07:20 PM
I think his point is that with haters, history doesn't matter.

In 2039 there will be a whole new batch of hater trolls arguing over players that haven't been born yet. People will have no idea of this "collusion" that gets spoken of so much by haters now. Lebron and these other guys will be labeled in history as the fantastic players that they are. Asterisks do not stand the test of time, only to people that hate certain players in the present.

yet wilt was disrespected from hardcore fans:confusedshrug:

Hoopz2332
07-21-2016, 07:25 PM

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3783720-lol.gif

ShawkFactory
07-21-2016, 07:34 PM
yet wilt was disrespected from hardcore fans:confusedshrug:
And most still recognize him as one the best to ever do it.

Real14
07-21-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm wondering why this bullshit thread is still up (which was made by a LeBron troll)....oh yes cuz of a mod called kblaze who obviously hates knicks for no damn reason too:rolleyes:

diamenz
07-21-2016, 08:14 PM
lebron is a all time great, but silkk sucks!

Rocketswin2013
07-21-2016, 08:29 PM

utterly brutal

Real14
07-21-2016, 08:54 PM
lebron is a all time great, but silkk sucks!
LeBron an all time great?:lol an all time great at being bad in the finals :oldlol:

Real14
07-21-2016, 08:55 PM
Didn't Chicago collude tho Kblaze?

SouBeachTalents
07-21-2016, 09:00 PM
LeBron an all time great?:lol an all time great at being bad in the finals :oldlol:

3 FMVP's, tied with the likes of Magic/Shaq/Duncan, and just did this against a 73 win team

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClYUvAdUYAAiRj9.jpg

But he's bad in the Finals, stay mad :lol

Nilocon165
07-21-2016, 09:00 PM
https://veuwer.com/i/32oi.gif

stalkerforlife
07-21-2016, 09:01 PM

I didn't read this, but I can only assume it's you trying to justify what your hero did.

And I swear to you, I didn't read what you said...like at all.

You're a Bransvestite and nothing you say concerning his cowardice at this point is considered real.

Nilocon165
07-21-2016, 09:02 PM
I didn't read this, but I can only assume it's you trying to justify what your hero did.

And I swear to you, I didn't read what you said...like at all.

You're a Bransvestite and nothing you say concerning his cowardice at this point is considered real.
You really should.

You might actually learn a thing or two about basketball.

ArbitraryWater
07-21-2016, 09:05 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/KF3r4Q6YCtfOM/200.gif

stalkerforlife
07-21-2016, 09:05 PM
You really should.

I don't read anything trolls have to say. Maybe a sentence if they're lucky, but I refuse to engage with biased trolls that live vicariously through Bran and have no understanding of the game of basketball.

I only read what you say because it's really short and I feel sorry for you.

ArbitraryWater
07-21-2016, 09:06 PM

When you dont know shit, dont talk

Nilocon165
07-21-2016, 09:08 PM
I don't read anything trolls have to say. Maybe a sentence if they're lucky, but I refuse to engage with biased trolls that live vicariously through Bran and have no understanding of the game of basketball.

I feel sorry for you as well considering your delusional mind refuses to accept the truth that Lebron is a Top 5-10 player of all time.

You've admitted to living vicariously through Kobe and it's sad that the idea of anyone other than Jordan being better than Kobe is wrong to you.

OmniStrife
07-21-2016, 09:25 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/d2Zhz1S77YRRejoA/giphy-downsized-large.gif

ShawkFactory
07-21-2016, 09:39 PM

Why are you posting on this site?

You have such a gift for irony. Use it for good

Kblaze8855
07-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Didn't Chicago collude tho Kblaze?

Im not sure when you mean. They have done some things id call wrong. They most definitely tanked to get Jordan(though he wasn't the goal). Im not sure what other situation you could mean. The Rodman trade?

I can think of a couple shaky old school moments I have little doubt you don't know anything about(not that you should).

Give me a situation ill tell you what I think of it.

You really should.

I assure you....I don't explain myself to clowns because I think it will make them wash off the face paint. As I said...I do it more for others who might be interested to know. That's why we are here. To share our thoughts and beliefs with other fans....see what they might think. I know an idiot of that guys magnitude isn't gonna make any effort to learn anything or see how anyone elses take might alter his own way of seeing things.

I might be responding to an idiot....but I do it for you...

https://s32.postimg.org/a0difkkqd/tdkr_bane_speech.gif

"The people"

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:06 PM
When you dont know shit, dont talk
This is funny coming from you :roll:

Lebron's still played with more stars in the last 13 seasons than the Knicks have had in the last 20 :lol

KiiiiNG
07-21-2016, 10:23 PM

This is like the text version of Justin's severe acne

Just absolutely devastating stuff.

ArbitraryWater
07-21-2016, 10:25 PM

Lebron's still played with more stars in the last 13 seasons than the Knicks have had in the last 20 :lol

you literally said something retarded and then said you didnt know about the topic you were talking about.. thats some next level stupidity man

RRR3
07-21-2016, 10:49 PM

No he hasn't. "Stars" doesn't mean much anyways. Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis and Zach Randolph were considered "stars". How'd that work out? :oldlol:

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:51 PM
you literally said something retarded and then said you didnt know about the topic you were talking about.. thats some next level stupidity man
I was talking about the Knicks in the last 13 seasons. Since kblaze is not a troll, I bothered to reply to him with a response that was respectful of that since I did not state it in my first post.

And since it's true, Knicks have had less stars on their teams than Lebron has played with as a teammate during his career.

Could the Knicks have won a ring or 2 with Melo, Wade and Bosh instead of Melo and broken down Amare and Tyson Chandler? Yeah I think so. You don't have to agree because you don't like to give credit to anyone other than Lebron. But that's how I feel. Not like anything can be proven.

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:53 PM
No he hasn't. "Stars" doesn't mean much anyways. Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis and Zach Randolph were considered "stars". How'd that work out? :oldlol:
:roll: Let me guess, Allan Houston was a star too right? Because he got a $100 million contract. BTW, Francis was washed up and Randolph only became a winner once he got to Memphis. Might as well have thrown in Penny Hardaway and TMac too :roll: Starbury, I rooted for and bought his cheap sneakers...but he had no intention of listening to Larry Brown. Isiah Thomas was a terrible GM

RRR3
07-21-2016, 10:53 PM
It's disrespectful to even put Melo in the same sentence as LeBron.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 10:54 PM
:roll: Let me guess, Allan Houston was a star too right? Because he got a $100 million contract. BTW, Francis was washed up and Randolph only became a winner once he got to Memphis. Might as well have thrown in Penny Hardaway too :roll: Starbury, I rooted for and bought his cheap sneakers...but he had no intention of listening to Larry Brown. Isiah Thomas was a terrible GM
You said "stars". You didn't say "superstars".

And Allan Houston was an all-star last time I checked, so yes he would be considered a "star". :hammerhead:

SouBeachTalents
07-21-2016, 10:55 PM
I was talking about the Knicks in the last 13 seasons. Since kblaze is not a troll, I bothered to reply to him with a response that was respectful of that since I did not state it in my first post.

And since it's true, Knicks have had less stars on their teams than Lebron has played with as a teammate during his career.

Could the Knicks have won a ring or 2 with Melo, Wade and Bosh instead of Melo and broken down Amare and Tyson Chandler? Yeah I think so. You don't have to agree because you don't like to give credit to anyone other than Lebron. But that's how I feel. Not like anything can be proven.

1 ring at most, their only chance at a title would have been 2011

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:55 PM
It's disrespectful to even put Melo in the same sentence as LeBron.
It is. But he had impact once upon a time. I think he definitely has at LEAST 1 ring with Wade and Bosh.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 10:56 PM
Not beating the bulls with Melo if Wade has the same series he did with LeBron. If they won it'd be because of Wade anyways, not Melo.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 10:56 PM
It is. But he had impact once upon a time. I think he definitely has at LEAST 1 ring with Wade and Bosh.
He still has impact. And no he wouldn't win shit unless you're granting Wade magical health for the whole time.

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 10:59 PM
I think 2012 as well. Melo has owned Durant and OKC in his matchups, the same way Lebron owns him. The tougher part would have been getting there. I'm not saying they were the same team, but Knicks eliminated the Celtics in 2013, went up 3-0. I guess you can attribute that to no Rondo but still there's a chance.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Lol you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about if you think Melo wins in 2012.

imdaman99
07-21-2016, 11:02 PM
He still has impact. And no he wouldn't win shit unless you're granting Wade magical health for the whole time.
Wade was still great and a consistent 2 way player in 2012. You realize that JR Smith was Melo's 2nd option for like every playoff series? :biggums:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-21-2016, 11:05 PM
I think 2012 as well. Melo has owned Durant and OKC in his matchups, the same way Lebron owns him. The tougher part would have been getting there. I'm not saying they were the same team, but Knicks eliminated the Celtics in 2013, went up 3-0. I guess you can attribute that to no Rondo but still there's a chance.

Yeah, I would say Melo/Wade/Bosh win at least 1 if health wasn't much of a concern. The spacing on that team would be incredible too. Imagine Wade as the teams primary facilitator, slashing lanes and finding Melo for open mid and long range buckets? :eek: Sounds like fun basketball man.

In an alternate reality where injuries and opponents remained the same? Heat win in 2011 and that's probably it.

RRR3
07-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Wade was still great and a consistent 2 way player in 2012. You realize that JR Smith was Melo's 2nd option for like every playoff series? :biggums:
Bosh was injured for a lot of the playoffs, and limited when he first came back. Wade was injury plagued the entire season, and was definitely not consistent in the playoffs, although he was certainly great. The Heat were very close to losing in 2 consecutive series, until LeBron went in god mode. Melo isn't doing that.

knicksman
07-21-2016, 11:11 PM
And most still recognize him as one the best to ever do it.

well majority of casual fans are dumb. They even put robertson top 10. :lol

knicksman
07-21-2016, 11:13 PM

ronaldo fanboy:lol

ShawkFactory
07-21-2016, 11:15 PM
A lot of actual NBA players have Oscar top 10. Probably more than not tbh

RRR3
07-21-2016, 11:20 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e97dbae4c4c1acc9fee38ccf3568b3e3.jpg

Cone
07-22-2016, 01:06 AM
well LeBron is the greatest player arguably of all time and Knicks are a garbage franchise

ArbitraryWater
07-22-2016, 08:33 AM

Melo isnt winning shit with Wade and Bosh... those three would, if they do make it past BOS/IND, get swept in the finals every single time..