PDA

View Full Version : Similarities between GSW and Cavs

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:10 AM
Both are led by alpha dog point guards

Both put emphasis on 3-point shots

Both had a massively overrated Small Forward who won an undeserving FMVP from their most recent championship for defensive plays on players who aren't even good offensively.

As of now, both have fakkits as their starting small forward.

Both have fakkit starting small forward who hopped on a team when they can't win with a good squad.

:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Anymore similarities?

Nilocon165
07-23-2016, 01:14 AM

Both had a massively overrated Small Forward who won an undeserving FMVP from their most recent championship.

As of now, both have ******* as their starting small forward.

Both have ***** starting small forward who hopped on a team when they can't win with a good squad.

Anymore similarities?
I completely agree with this:applause:

I mean, only back to back 41 point games and a triple double in game 7?

So overrated.

Should've averaged 60 and a quintuple double IMO

And by the way 6/24 :lol

SouBeachTalents
07-23-2016, 01:17 AM
Led BOTH teams in every statistical category, undeserving FMVP indeed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClYUvAdUYAAiRj9.jpg

Cone
07-23-2016, 01:18 AM

So overrated.

damn, I felt the burn all the way here :oldlol: :banana:

NBAGOAT

Both had a massively overrated Small Forward who won an undeserving FMVP from their most recent championship for defensive plays on players who aren't even good offensively.

As of now, both have fakkits as their starting small forward.

Both have fakkit starting small forward who hopped on a team when they can't win with a good squad.

Anymore similarities?

my goodness you can't possibly be that dumb with this contradiction. You can only pick one you idiot.

Cone
Led BOTH teams in every statistical category, undeserving FMVP indeed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClYUvAdUYAAiRj9.jpg

Bow down :bowdown: to the... bow down :bowdown: to the KING! :banana: :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJuXKeiM4_0

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:20 AM

So overrated.

Game 5: Kyrie scored during key moments when Warriors were regaining momentum. LeFraud statpadded in garbage time.

Game 6: Kyrie scored 20 in the 1st half to set the pace and blew the warriors out of the water. LeFraud statpadded in garbage time.

Game 7: Lebron was missing everything.

No Lebron block + Kyrie 3, Warriors win
Lebron block + no Kyrie 3, Warriors win

Conclusion: Kyrie won the game for Cavs.

Lebron prob sucking his peen as we discuss this like he did with Ray Allen and Wade.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:21 AM
my goodness you can't possibly be that dumb with this contradiction. You can only pick one you idiot.

What's special about defensive plays on players would've probably missed those shots without the defensive plays?:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Nilocon165
07-23-2016, 01:25 AM
Game 5: Kyrie scored during key moments when Warriors were regaining momentum. LeFraud statpadded in garbage time.

Game 6: Kyrie scored 20 in the 1st half to set the pace and blew the warriors out of the water. LeFraud statpadded in garbage time.

Lebron prob sucking his peen as we discuss this like he did with Ray Allen and Wade.
DEFINITELY missing everything.

Only 27 points, 11 rebounds, and 11 assists?

Why not 90 points, 60 rebounds, and 50 assists? :confusedshrug:

Why not a quadruple double?

Why not a QUINTUPLE double?

So sick of the media brainwashing everyone into thinking Lebron is even half as good as MY Godbe :rant

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:27 AM
DEFINITELY missing everything.

Only 27 points, 11 rebounds, and 11 assists?

Why not 90 points, 60 rebounds, and 50 assists?

Why not a quadruple double?

Why not a QUINTUPLE double?

So sick of the media brainwashing everyone into thinking Lebron is even half as good as MY Godbe.
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this post was serious considering your flip flopping tendencies.

NBAGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:28 AM
What's special about defensive plays on players would've probably missed those shots without the defensive plays?:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

many his highlight defensive plays were on Curry who you just called an alpha dog point guard. Did you pay any attention to the Finals?

Nilocon165
07-23-2016, 01:29 AM
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this post was serious considering your flip flopping tendencies.
I wouldn't be suprised if any "Kobe > Lebron" arguments you made were serious considering Kobe fans are autistic.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-23-2016, 01:30 AM
many his highlight defensive plays were on Curry who you just called an alpha dog point guard. Did you pay any attention to the Finals?

So the block on Igoudala isn't the most replayed/overrated/talked about play of the NBA Finals?

Interesting...

Nilocon165
07-23-2016, 01:32 AM
So the block on Igoudala isn't the most replayed/overrated/talked about play of the NBA Finals?

Interesting...
TOTALLY agree.

Should've jumped from halfcourt to block it.

Not impressed.

Smoke117
07-23-2016, 01:32 AM
cringe...why are kobe stans so ****ing stupid? What is it about Kobe that draws these individuals to him?

SouBeachTalents
07-23-2016, 01:36 AM

The irony of a Kobe stan saying this about a Finals Game 7 :oldlol: 9/24 triple double with GOAT block >>> 6/24 with more turnovers than assists