PDA

View Full Version : Is this the GOAT election?

Im Still Ballin
07-23-2016, 11:17 AM
This would make one hell of a movie

StephHamann
07-23-2016, 11:19 AM
starring chris hemsworth as donald trump

and

catelyn jenner as hillary clinton

Im Still Ballin
07-23-2016, 11:24 AM

and

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Terahite
07-23-2016, 11:59 AM

and

:facepalm

:roll:

Long Duck Dong
07-23-2016, 12:39 PM
http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mimihZ23TGto5dJXuRAnCsw.jpg

gigantes
07-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Is this the GOAT election?
no. it's gotta be the biggest clusterf-ck election in the last 100+ years.

all four final contenders are almost completely unsuited to the office of president, the most extreme case of such in american history AFAIK.

in hindsight, people like jeb bush and maybe some of the lesser-known democrats would have been vastly preferable to this lot.

Im Still Ballin
07-23-2016, 07:44 PM

all four final contenders are almost completely unsuited to the office of president, the most extreme case of such in american history AFAIK.

in hindsight, people like jeb bush and maybe some of the lesser-known democrats would have been vastly preferable to this lot.
That's what makes it so great. Really it's all about Trump. They're not "unsuited to the office of president" so much as DJTrump broke down the mold.. The facade of "The politician". He exposed it to the world, and now... suddenly everyone seems unfit.

Rather, this is as real as the election has been in a long time

gigantes
07-23-2016, 07:58 PM
nah, trump seized on the age-old strategy of coming in as the 'outsider who wants to get things done, by golly," and injected a sort of nauseous cult of personality element to it.

like sanders, he tends to prey on reactionaries who have very little understanding of how politics actually work.

problem is, people keep yearning for leaders who can do all the things that make politicians effective while being 'pure' and 'refreshing' at the same time. they'd be better off sticking to comic books and hollywood movies, if you ask me.

Nick Young
07-23-2016, 08:02 PM
Huffington Post has bent the knee. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html)

GOAT elections in my book :lol

Some desperate Dems are doubling down in the face of overwhelming corruption and this will be amusing to watch for the remaining hundred days until the elections when victory for House Trump is confirmed.

Which is all but a formality at this point.

WHAT A TIME

Im Still Ballin
07-23-2016, 08:04 PM
That's selling it way too short. Others have tried before to do as Donald has done

It is true, Sanders and Trump share similarities... But it's clear who had more common sense, and he's still in the running.

Really, at it's core... It's just truth. It's been so long that some cannot recognize it.

Trump is truth. And it's magnificent. The hero of the story.

TheWinningFam
07-23-2016, 08:15 PM
The prez barely holds any power outside of the military they can propose things but that s.hit gotta pass congress lol. :facepalm

Yall nikkas trippin

poido123
07-23-2016, 08:25 PM
Probably the election with the most at stake.

This world is already sitting on a knife's edge. Putin's patience is growing thin with America's provocation, North Korea is slowly becoming an actual threat, Europe is being hit with multiple terrorist attacks, America's budget is sitting at negative 19 trillion, Israel's trust has been broken, poor immigration standards in America is slowly killing them from within.

Yeah, this presidency is Yuuuuge. I pray everyday that Trump gets in. I guarantee that Hillary will go to war with Putin if she gets in and he is NOT the enemy.

Nick Young
07-23-2016, 08:29 PM
Obama turning his back on Israel is one of the biggest disgraces in recent American politics.

poido123
07-23-2016, 08:44 PM
nah, trump seized on the age-old strategy of coming in as the 'outsider who wants to get things done, by golly," and injected a sort of nauseous cult of personality element to it.

like sanders, he tends to prey on reactionaries who have very little understanding of how politics actually work.

problem is, people keep yearning for leaders who can do all the things that make politicians effective while being 'pure' and 'refreshing' at the same time. they'd be better off sticking to comic books and hollywood movies, if you ask me.

Your outlook on life but be full of optimism. Do you think you can possibly come down a level?

poido123
07-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Obama turning his back on Israel is one of the biggest disgraces in recent American politics.

Yep.

He's done is very best to strip America of all it's nationalistic values and divide America's true allies in the current world climate.

I Fcking loathe Obama

enayes
07-23-2016, 10:30 PM

and

:roll:

FillJackson
07-23-2016, 10:54 PM
The prez barely holds any power outside of the military they can propose things but that s.hit gotta pass congress lol. :facepalm

Yall nikkas trippinYou are incorrect.

gigantes
07-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Your outlook on life but be full of optimism. Do you think you can possibly come down a level?
i'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say there.

if you're asking me to believe in imaginary bogeymen and wannabe superheroes the way you do, you're probably in for a long wait.

NBAplayoffs2001
07-24-2016, 11:07 AM
One of the best elections in recent history to talk to about with friends. No matter how crazy Trump can be, he can make good points. No matter how Clinton tries to play off her innocence, her past haunts her.

So yeah, GOAT entertainment for those interested in learning/talking politics.

Terahite
07-24-2016, 11:30 AM

meltdown :lol

Hawker
07-24-2016, 12:05 PM

I applaud Obama for this. We don't need to be involved in middle east and that includes Israel.