PDA

View Full Version : Is the whole Kobe/Lebron/Jordan "family" thing due to ISHers not having fathers?

SpecialQue
07-24-2016, 01:12 AM
Wanting to latch onto some bullshit "family" just screams of people here either coming from or currently living in broken homes, especially since these "families" revolve around dudes worshiping men. Either a majority of posters here are closeted, or they were abandoned by their fathers.

Doranku
07-24-2016, 01:13 AM
I don't think it has to do with them not having families, it's because they don't have friends.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-24-2016, 01:19 AM
I don't think it has to do with them not having families, it's because they don't have friends.

DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

No wonder why many of these posters have a high number of posts per day (and that's not even including their alts).

Smoke117
07-24-2016, 01:20 AM
Specialque...one of the few laker fans who isn't a drooling retard. :applause:

warriorfan
07-24-2016, 01:30 AM
op on that saturday night meltdown :lol

CAstill
07-24-2016, 01:34 AM

Both of you are clowns. He's a fake laker fan and you're a dip shit.

red1
07-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Wanting to latch onto some bullshit "family" just screams of people here either coming from or currently living in broken homes, especially since these "families" revolve around dudes worshiping men. Either a majority of posters here are closeted, or they were abandoned by their fathers.
:oldlol: Absolutely

Real14
07-24-2016, 01:59 AM
:oldlol: Absolutely
And you're not part of the LeBron family right?:lol

insidehoops
07-24-2016, 02:01 AM
Very funny premise to this thread, but one thing I'll say is the entire world "posts all day on the Internet" in one way or another, but serious hardcore NBA fans do it here on a huge NBA forum.

Smoke117
07-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Both of you are clowns. He's a fake laker fan and you're a dip shit.

aww...were not friends anymore? Don't tell me that I might hurt myself. :rolleyes:

CAstill
07-24-2016, 02:20 AM
aww...were not friends anymore? Don't tell me that I might hurt myself. :rolleyes:

:roll:

I'm surprised you don't hurt yourself thinking too hard.

Orlando Magic
07-24-2016, 03:08 AM
DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

No wonder why many of these posters have a high number of posts per day (and that's not even including their alts).

The **** you talking about, *****? You are in these "fams" all the time on your alts.

K.dot ShowTime
07-24-2016, 04:40 AM
Each fam has 4-5 members at most with 6-7 alts for everyone of them. Kinda sad imo

Quickening
07-24-2016, 04:41 AM
OP 14k posts, people in glass houses

KingPush
07-24-2016, 04:45 AM
Very funny premise to this thread, but one thing I'll say is the entire world "posts all day on the Internet" in one way or another, but serious hardcore NBA fans do it here on a huge NBA forum.
My ***** jeff always got our back :cheers:

Jeff Fam stay winning

StephHamann
07-24-2016, 05:08 AM

Will you be my daddy?

coin24
07-24-2016, 05:34 AM
If Simon was my son I'd abandon ship also

r0drig0lac
07-24-2016, 07:19 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

Trollsmasher
07-24-2016, 08:23 AM
your modernist understanding of the word "family" shows your lack of historical knowledge

Prometheus
07-24-2016, 09:09 AM
OP honestly, all you do is bitch.

SwayDizzle
07-24-2016, 09:32 AM
OP honestly, all you do is bitch.
this. he is THE queen b*tch of the forum. doesn't get too close to anything or anyone, just looks from a distance and brings out the b*tch every now and then

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:59 AM
I'm a leader in the Kobe family and my Dad died when I was 7.

So there's that.

Hey Yo
07-24-2016, 11:13 AM
Today, 01:08 AM
SpecialQue

There is nothing LeBron can do that will make me like him. I will still call him a bitch regardless of how often he wins. I just can't say he sucks anymore

Looks like he provided proof about 10hrs ago that he is a retard.

SpaceJam
07-24-2016, 11:47 AM

No other place I'd rather post all day on the Internet than right here at ISH boss :bowdown:

Stringer Bell
07-24-2016, 02:06 PM
It was actually a topic that came up when Charles Barkley said he's not a role model. One of the arguments that people used to criticize him for that was that there are a lot of kids without fathers who look up to Barkley as a role model.

Of course, these are little KIDS, not grown men who idolize and practically worship some athlete who they've never met because of being good at sports.

Grown adults who still idolize athletes the way they do, I don't know exactly what their issues are. Low self-esteem, lack of male role models growing up, arrested development, closet homosexuality, etc....People with obsessions over talking about being alpha males and then they hero worship another man lol

JT123
07-24-2016, 02:33 PM
It was actually a topic that came up when Charles Barkley said he's not a role model. One of the arguments that people used to criticize him for that was that there are a lot of kids without fathers who look up to Barkley as a role model.

Of course, these are little KIDS, not grown men who idolize and practically worship some athlete who they've never met because of being good at sports.

Grown adults who still idolize athletes the way they do, I don't know exactly what their issues are. Low self-esteem, lack of male role models growing up, arrested development, closet homosexuality, etc....People with obsessions over talking about being alpha males and then they hero worship another man lol
:applause: spot on. Lebron fans only admire him as a basketball player. Kobe stans on the other hand would literally get on their knees if Kobe told them too! :facepalm