PDA

View Full Version : How many rings/mvps will kyrie obtain in his career

TheWinningFam
07-24-2016, 01:01 PM
Discuss the title,

i say 3-4 rings maybe 1-2 mvps

Nilocon165
07-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Idk about MVP's. I feel like with his play he needs another great player like Lebron to help him win and get to the playoffs.

Wouldn't suprise me if he got a FMVP or two though in the next 5 years.

Ben Simmons
07-24-2016, 01:11 PM
1 MVP, 1 FMVP and 3 rings

Noyze
07-24-2016, 01:13 PM
At the end of his career he'll have

0 MVP's
10 Allstar appearances
3 Rings
2 FMVP's
2 Gold Medals (but no one cares)

KiiiiNG
07-24-2016, 01:17 PM
He'll probably never win an MVP.... so there's that.

And I'm not sure if he'll get another ring either. LeBron's not getting any younger, and the Warriors now with Durant are poised to become the best dynasty in sports history.

Pains me to say this, but 2016 was the highlight of Irvings career...

loling at people thinking he's gonna rack up 3-4 rings. What, is LeBron 25 again? :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
07-24-2016, 04:52 PM
He'll probably never win an MVP.... so there's that.

And I'm not sure if he'll get another ring either. LeBron's not getting any younger, and the Warriors now with Durant are poised to become the best dynasty in sports history.

loling at people thinking he's gonna rack up 3-4 rings. What, is LeBron 25 again? :oldlol:
It pains you to say that scoring 27+ a game on 48/42/94 splits, scoring 41 on 17-24 shooting in the franchise's most important game ever up that point, completely outplaying the unanimous two-time MVP and hitting what turned out to be the series-winning shot in Game 7 of The Finals against a 73-win team would be the highlight of a player's career? :oldlol:

It would be pretty surprising if that wasn't the highlight of any player's career.... whether they're 21 or 38.

KiiiiNG
07-24-2016, 04:56 PM
It pains you to say that scoring 27+ a game on 48/42/94 splits, scoring 41 on 17-24 shooting in the franchise's most important game ever up that point, completely outplaying the unanimous two-time MVP and hitting what turned out to be the series-winning shot in Game 7 of The Finals against a 73-win team would be the highlight of a player's career? :oldlol:

It would be pretty surprising if that wasn't the highlight of any player's career.
Very true actually! Hell of an achievement. It was painful to say because it will probably be Irving's only highlight. (when talking rings and MVPs)

Durant going to the Warriors has ruined a potential dynasty in C-land.

Now I can understand why'd you be so frustrated with KD's decision. But as a Cavs fan you can't be too greedy, right? 1 is enough.

3ball
07-24-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure if he'll get another ring either. LeBron's not getting any younger, and the Warriors now with Durant are poised to become the best dynasty in sports history.

:applause:

I agree with everything, although I think the Warriors will fall short of the best dynasty in sports history, since colluders tend to underachieve.

When Lebron teamed up with arguably the best SG and PF in 2011, everyone thought the Heat would win "not 5, not 6, not 7..."... But they grossly underachieved expectations.. However, the Warriors won't be as bad because they have great shooting and don't have the overkill of unskilled ball-domination like Lebron/Wade did.

ScalsFan21
07-24-2016, 05:55 PM
I'll get right to the point.

How many MVPs will Kyrie obtain in his career? Either zero or one combined MVP/FMVP. Almost 0% shot at a RS MVP.

How many rings will Kyrie obtain in his career? Three to four. Let's not forget that this kid is 24 and will stay 24 for almost all of next season.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OQzyCyDZL.jpg

Book it.

RedBlackAttack
07-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Very true actually! Hell of an achievement. It was painful to say because it will probably be Irving's only highlight. (when talking rings and MVPs)

Durant going to the Warriors has ruined a potential dynasty in C-land.

Now I can understand why'd you be so frustrated with KD's decision. But as a Cavs fan you can't be too greedy, right? 1 is enough.
I'm actually completely content with 1 championship if that's the way it shakes out.

My disappointment in Durant is a complete aside from all of that. KD could have stayed on the Thunder and maybe the Cavs still just get the 1 title in this era, because that was a damn good team too.

To see a player of Durant's caliber go to a team that just won 73 games ... Yeah, I think it is bad for the league. The Cavs are actually one of the luckier franchises. The Celtics got better, but I'd say we are still probably the clear favorite in the East and getting to the Finals is half the battle. He could have gone to the Celtics and then maybe they become a favorite in this conference.

This consolidation of talent really hurt the Western Conference more than anything else. Not only does it mean Durant becomes the best player (imo) on a team chalk full of All NBA players, but it completely crushed their toughest competitor in the conference.

I don't think it is good for the NBA, personally.

But hey... we can discuss that in any number of threads. It's pretty off-topic here.

MP.Trey
07-24-2016, 06:27 PM
Maybe one MVP. At least one more ring.

Meticode
07-24-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm actually completely content with 1 championship if that's the way it shakes out.

My disappointment in Durant is a complete aside from all of that. KD could have stayed on the Thunder and maybe the Cavs still just get the 1 title in this era, because that was a damn good team too.

To see a player of Durant's caliber go to a team that just won 73 games ... Yeah, I think it is bad for the league. The Cavs are actually one of the luckier franchises. The Celtics got better, but I'd say we are still probably the clear favorite in the East and getting to the Finals is half the battle. He could have gone to the Celtics and then maybe they become a favorite in this conference.

This consolidation of talent really hurt the Western Conference more than anything else. Not only does it mean Durant becomes the best player (imo) on a team chalk full of All NBA players, but it completely crushed their toughest competitor in the conference.

I don't think it is good for the NBA, personally.

But hey... we can discuss that in any number of threads. It's pretty off-topic here.
I can't believe you waste your time typing multiple sentences to someone like him.

RedBlackAttack
07-24-2016, 06:59 PM
I can't believe you waste your time typing multiple sentences to someone like him.
I'm notoriously long-winded. You should know this by now. Troll or otherwise.

Ben Simmons 25
03-03-2019, 11:19 PM
One.

Rico2016
03-03-2019, 11:43 PM
One.

:eek:

Rudeboy3
03-04-2019, 01:53 AM
I'll get right to the point.

How many MVPs will Kyrie obtain in his career? Either zero or one combined MVP/FMVP. Almost 0% shot at a RS MVP.

How many rings will Kyrie obtain in his career? Three to four. Let's not forget that this kid is 24 and will stay 24 for almost all of next season.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OQzyCyDZL.jpg

Book it.
kyries 26, he's closer to being 30 than 20

MrFonzworth
03-04-2019, 02:59 AM
kyries 26, he's closer to being 30 than 20
RETARD ALERT!!!:no: