PDA

View Full Version : Demarcus Cousins to Utah for Favors/Exum?

CakeorDeath
07-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Multiple (probably non-credible) sources reporting that the two teams are at least discussing it.

As a Jazz fan, I hate it. DMC is a headcase and I think would ruin the chemistry of the team. Plus, it is way too early to give up on Exum. Utah was historically great defensively once he started over Trey Burke (and Gobert started over Kanter). Also, Favors likes SLC; can't see Salt Lake appealing to Demarcus, or him staying past the end of his current deal. Think he would rather be in an LA/New York/Miami type market.

Other Jazz fans and Sac fans, what would you think of this trade?

bigkingsfan
07-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Meh, give us Love, friendly contract and he's signed for a while. Superstar potential.

bobopenguin
07-25-2016, 03:03 AM
Multiple (probably non-credible) sources reporting that the two teams are at least discussing it.

As a Jazz fan, I hate it. DMC is a headcase and I think would ruin the chemistry of the team. Plus, it is way too early to give up on Exum. Utah was historically great defensively once he started over Trey Burke (and Gobert started over Kanter). Also, Favors likes SLC; can't see Salt Lake appealing to Demarcus, or him staying past the end of his current deal. Think he would rather be in an LA/New York/Miami type market.

Other Jazz fans and Sac fans, what would you think of this trade?

more like exum + hayward for cousins.
u wont get cousins if u dont throw in hayward.

but still, hayward is leaving utah after next season. he's coming to lakers. :rockon: