PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Kobe led the worst supporting cast in NBA history for a b2b2b finals team..

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:06 PM
Coupled with also winning b2b titles.

There has never been a worse roster in the history of the NBA that has went to b2b2b finals and won b2b titles.

The Rockets with Hakeem won b2b titles, but they didn't go to the finals three seasons in a row.

Kobe Bryant is the 2nd/3rd greatest player of all time and he did it against all odds...bad team for such great achievement, small hands, 210 pounds, not elite athletically, the NBA doing everything they could to hold him down, etc, etc, etc. He's easily the most skilled player of all time.

And you know it.

Akrazotile
07-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Get a job, Justin...

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Get a job, Justin...

As if you have one.

And being a stay at home Dad while the other parent works is a job.

You mooch off your parents, while I simply get money from the government that has disenfranchised me.

TheWinningFam
07-24-2016, 10:10 PM
top 13/12th ya.

toxicxr6
07-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Sure having the most stacked front court in the league was a bad supporting cast....

I hope a bird takes a crap on your head today

tpols
07-24-2016, 10:12 PM
on one knee as well ...

http://i.giphy.com/IZ0Tlc5thKdzi.gif

Hey Yo
07-24-2016, 10:13 PM
06-14-2016, 09:51 AM
stalkerforlife

If Cavs win the title, I will never watch another NBA game in my life...
Nor will I support the NBA in any way.

The NBA fixing game 5 for the Cavs was the first straw.

If they somehow fix the entire series for them, I am done.

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

I'll probably just stick to the off topic forum.

GTFO

SouBeachTalents
07-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Such a bad supporting cast Kobe shoots 6/24 with more turnovers than assists in Game 7 of the Finals and they still manage to win

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:15 PM
on one knee as well ...

http://i.giphy.com/IZ0Tlc5thKdzi.gif

Unbelievable.

And I have never seen a more skilled player than Kobe in that Pheonix series.

Just completely overcame all odds to absolutely dominate and truthfully look like the greatest player of all time, even if just for one series. (Only Jordan and Kareem have a case over him all time)

Hey Yo
07-24-2016, 10:16 PM
Unbelievable.

Just completely overcame all odds to absolutely dominate and truthfully look like the greatest player of all time, even if just for one series. (Only Jordan and Kareem have a case over him all time)

stalkerforlife

Quote:

I will not subject myself to fake, predetermined, fraudulent bullshit. I love this game because of the purity in competition that it's supposed to have.

Bran's entire career has been a fraud, and maybe the 2012 finals were fixed for him, but it'll be the last straw if they fix another for him.

I don't do soap operas. I don't do wrestling. And I damn sure won't do the NBA if the Cavs win this series.

GTFO

tpols
07-24-2016, 10:17 PM
^^^

you so shook bro :yaohappy:

rent free to the max

Nilocon165
You can't shoot 6/24 and still win the worst supporting cast ever.

Try coming up with an argument for that.

stalkerforlife
Oh and one more reminder...

He did it without colluding and cowardly running from team to team when things got tough.

He had worse rosters than the coward could ever dream of and he never quit to form super teams.

TheWinningFam
Nobody besides jordan/kareem has a argument over kobe? Lol?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuF13MYCEAAkiVK.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IoFWPA1eFhA/UpjgvPckNOI/AAAAAAAAAHo/QdQMTd5lEJk/s640/Kobe%27s+Records.jpg

vs Lebron

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2015/01/Lebron-MVP-copy.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClXdOhhWkAA3H_f.jpg[/QUOTE]

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:18 PM
^^^

you so shook bro :yaohappy:

rent free to the max

I own that guy.

I love it when he follows me and begs for my attention.

Maybe i'll throw him a bone if he keeps up the work.

bigkingsfan
07-24-2016, 10:18 PM
Lebron had 0 all stars.

SouBeachTalents
07-24-2016, 10:19 PM
Oh and one more reminder...

He did it without colluding and cowardly running from team to team when things got tough.

He had worse rosters than the coward could ever dream of and he never quit to form super teams.

He certainly tried

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

And '08-'10 Lakers roster >>>>> '08-'10 Cavs

Hey Yo
07-24-2016, 10:20 PM
I own that guy.

I love it when he follows me and begs for my attention.

Maybe i'll throw him a bone if he keeps up the work.
You owned yourself, Scarface.

stalkerforlife

Quote:

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:22 PM
He certainly tried

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

And '08-'10 Lakers roster >>>>> '08-'10 Cavs

No, he didn't.

He lit a fire under their ass.

You're a troll. And a bad one. At least try to be good at what you do, even if it's something scummy like trolling.

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2016, 10:22 PM
Historically? Quite right, although Gasol/Odom is still a solid 2nd/3rd option... relative to the league, in a league where top 5 players win every single time? Compare the supporting casts of all top 5 players, and Kobe has by far the best, and thus best chance to win. By far.

It seemed like everything fell into piece for him, with Bron/Wade/Dirk simultaneously dragging shit rosters.

tpols
07-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Unbelievable.

not only that, but the alphaness of that signature moment.. Bran has simply never had a quick snap shot moment like that in the playoffs, that type of burial.. kyrie did that for him.. but Kobe did that for all of his teams which is why he has 4 superstar rings, and was even clutch as hell in his one all star ring.

Nilocon165
07-24-2016, 10:23 PM
https://i.redd.it/fk7weaq0k1bx.jpg

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:24 PM
Historically? Quite right, although Gasol/Odom is still a solid 2nd/3rd option... relative to the league, in a league where top 5 players win every single time? Compare the supporting casts of all top 5 players, and Kobe has by far the best, and thus best chance to win. By far.

It seemed like everything fell into piece for him, with Bron/Wade/Dirk simultaneously dragging shit rosters.

That's all you had to say, Bransvestite.

You can keep the rest of the bullshit for your circle jerking.

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2016, 10:26 PM
not only that, but the alphaness of that signature moment.. Bran has simply never had a quick snap shot moment like that in the playoffs, that type of burial.. kyrie did that for him.. but Kobe did that for all of his teams which is why he has 4 superstar rings, and was even clutch as hell in his one all star ring.

... whaaaat? Bulls '11? Spurs '13?

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2016, 10:30 PM
That's all you had to say, Bransvestite.

You can keep the rest of the bullshit for your circle jerking.

Thats irrelevant, though. He didnt have to play any teams from say the early 00's or 90's.

How stacked a team is, is more relevant relative to their competition/time, instead historically compared.

During the time he dominated with Gasol, the Lakers had the most loaded team in the league, and a deadly 1-2 combo that nobody could stop.

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2016, 10:31 PM
Bottom Line: The standard of whats a good supporting cast, or sufficient supporting cast, changes.... Kobe's help may look dry historically, but for the time being, it was the best there was.

NBAGOAT
07-24-2016, 10:34 PM

exactly. There was one team that was better top to bottom and that was the Celtics but they didn't have a top 5 player after 08. Paul had West, Peja, Chandler; Melo had Billups, JR, Nene; Nash had Stat, JRich, Grant Hill; Howard had Hedo/Carter, Rashard, Jameer, Lebron and Dirk don't even need to be mentioned. The Spurs still had their big 3 but they had pretty bad role players and had no top 5 player either since Duncan was past his prime.

ShawkFactory
07-24-2016, 10:36 PM
Beat a couple GOAT level teams too

RRR3
07-24-2016, 10:40 PM
Gasol and Odom averaged more PPG in the 09 playoffs than Wade and Bosh did in the 2013 playoffs :lol

Wade was injured to be fair

ScalsFan21
07-24-2016, 10:41 PM
To me, even though I love those teams, Jason Kidd in '02 and '03 led the worst supporting casts that have ever made consecutive finals.

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 10:50 PM
To me, even though I love those teams, Jason Kidd in '02 and '03 led the worst supporting casts that have ever made consecutive finals.

Okay, that's fine. I can agree to that. Very poor team.

But they didn't win b2b titles and go to b2b2b finals.

G-train
07-24-2016, 10:55 PM
It's easy to look back on history and say look at those players, they aren't that good.

Fact is all those successful teams, were GREAT teams.

It's not about individual players separately, or this one player 'led' this team to a title.

stalkerforlife
07-24-2016, 11:05 PM
And you know i'm right.

KG215
07-24-2016, 11:59 PM

Exactly. What OP posted is a go-to argument for Kobe stans. Of course they always conveniently ignore context and the fact that Kobe's supporting cast in '09 and '10, at worst, was one of the three best supporting casts in the league compared to other contending teams and/or top five players. Really, when you compare what Kobe had to what LeBron had in '09 and '10, and it's not even close. Kobe's supporting cast was better than what Dwight had in Orlando, too, and Orlando was one of the 3-5 best teams in the NBA in '09 and '10. The Celtics, when healthy, were a better overall team, but Kobe only got the Celtics at full health one time in '08 and lost. KG was never the same after his injury in '09 when he missed the entire playoffs. Although the Celtics got back to the Finals in '10, KG wasn't the same player he was pre-injury in 2009.

Yes, historically speaking Kobe's supporting cast on back-to-back championship teams is weaker compared to almost every other repeat championship team in NBA history. But when you compare it to the league at the time, he had a very strong supporting cast, arguably the best in the league and, at worst, one of the three best supporting casts in the NBA.

Rocketswin2013
07-25-2016, 12:06 AM
The 2010 Lakers minus Kobe is a better roster top to bottom than the '01 sixers and '02 nets. teams kobe actually faced.

Prime_Shaq
07-25-2016, 12:08 AM
https://i.redd.it/fk7weaq0k1bx.jpg
Including this postseason :lol

ShawkFactory
07-25-2016, 12:13 AM
Exactly. What OP posted is a go-to argument for Kobe stans. Of course they always conveniently ignore context and the fact that Kobe's supporting cast from in '09 and '10, at worst, was one of the three best supporting casts in the league compared to other contending teams and/or top five players. Really, when you compare what Kobe had to what LeBron had in '09 and '10, and it's not even close. Kobe's supporting cast was better than what Dwight had in Orlando, too, and Orlando was one of the 3-5 best teams in the NBA in '09 and '10. The Celtics, when healthy, were a better overall team, but Kobe only got the Celtics at full health one time in '08 and lost. KG was never the same after his injury in '09 when he missed the entire playoffs. Although the Celtics got back to the Finals in '10, KG wasn't the same player he was pre-injury in 2009.

Yes, historically speaking Kobe's supporting cast on back-to-back championship teams is weaker compared to almost every other repeat championship team in NBA history. But when you compare it to the league at the time, he had a very strong supporting cast, arguably the best in the league and, at worst, one of the three best supporting casts in the NBA.
Of course.

And I'm sure OP has read posts almost exactly like this many times.

Doesn't really change anything for a troll.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 10:12 AM
Haters/trolls avoiding this thread like the plague.

Another win for the Kobe army.

2nd GOAT.

SouBeachTalents
07-25-2016, 10:25 AM

Another win for the Kobe army.

2nd GOAT.

Sort of like how you avoided this board for a month after LeBron destroyed your soul

Hey Yo
07-25-2016, 10:30 AM
Sort of like how you avoided this board for a month after LeBron destroyed your soul
:oldlol: ....stalkingforfags ruined.

ArbitraryWater
07-25-2016, 10:32 AM

http://replygif.net/i/154.gif

aj1987
07-25-2016, 10:33 AM

Another L for the Kobe army.

42nd GOAT.
Agreed. Chokers and players who get carried by their teammates and refs like Chokebe shouldn't be in the top 10. Dude was a cancer and destroyed the Lakers franchise on his way out. IMO, he should be there with the AI's of the world. Somewhere around top 40. :cheers: :cheers:

Indian guy
07-25-2016, 10:35 AM
Yet somehow, every single Kobe fan would still laugh at the notion of any of LeBron "historically stacked" championship teams beating the 08-10 Lakers in a 7 game series. I have never, ever seen a Kobe fan pick a LeBron-led team over one of his own. Or any other team for that matter. It's such a hilarious dilemma for them. One one end, their life's mission is to undermine LeBron's accomplishments by overrating the crap out of his 'supporting cast', yet the moment LeBron's "most stacked ever" teams are pitted against a former great, his teams become toothless b!tches incapable of beating anyone.

Just another reason why we all consider Kobe fans to be the lowest form of life on planet Earth.

hiphopfan777
07-25-2016, 10:46 AM
Such a bad supporting cast Kobe shoots 6/24 with more turnovers than assists in Game 7 of the Finals and they still manage to win
Kobe bryant had a bad knee lebron james didnt. Lebron also shot 9-24 close enough but beyant made clutch shots in fourth. Lebron james was saved by irvings three

SouBeachTalents
07-25-2016, 10:53 AM
Has anyone beat 2 worse rosters in b2b finals?

'01/'02 Lakers?

SouBeachTalents
07-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Kobe bryant had a bad knee lebron james didnt. Lebron also shot 9-24 close enough but beyant made clutch shots in fourth. Lebron james was saved by irvings three

You mean clutch shot? Kobe went 1/4 in the 4th. LeBron scored 6 huge points when the Cavs were down 4, including a big 3 to give them the lead. And at least LeBron was the Cavs best player in Game 7 with a triple double, you could argue Gasol & Artest played better than Kobe did in Game 7

aj1987
07-25-2016, 11:02 AM
In what world is 6-24 close enough to 9/24? Without FT and 3's, that's 12 points and 18. A 6 point difference. LeBron also has 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks. IIRC, ALL of Kobe's 10 points in the 4th came off of FT's. LeBron at one point in the 4th scored 8 straight for the Cavs, including 3 FT's and a clutch AF 3 with the Cavs down by 4.

Kyrie's 3 didn't save the Cavs, you braindead Chokebe stan. It gave the Cavs the lead in the tie game. BTW, LeBron also had the FT, which basically sealed the game.

Brickbe stans... :facepalm :facepalm

CAstill
07-25-2016, 12:54 PM
In what world is 6-24 close enough to 9/24? Without FT and 3's, that's 12 points and 18. A 6 point difference. LeBron also has 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks. IIRC, ALL of Kobe's 10 points in the 4th came off of FT's. LeBron at one point in the 4th scored 8 straight for the Cavs, including 3 FT's and a clutch AF 3 with the Cavs down by 4.

Kyrie's 3 didn't save the Cavs, you braindead Chokebe stan. It gave the Cavs the lead in the tie game. BTW, LeBron also had the FT, which basically sealed the game.

Brickbe stans... :facepalm :facepalm

You're so stupid. Yeah Kobe hit all ten freethrows in the fourth quarter, where the game was a defensive slugfest. Every possession in the fourth was basically a foul on both sides of the ball, Kobe had all the defensive attention. Gasol almost cost us the game with the brick festival he put up at the line :roll: Celtics only plan was to keep the ball out of Kobe's hands, foul anyone else immediately because no else could hit a freethrow in the crunch. Kobe still found the ball and made them pay every time. So no you retard, you don't know shit.

aj1987
07-25-2016, 01:48 PM
You're so stupid. Yeah Kobe hit all ten freethrows in the fourth quarter, where the game was a defensive slugfest. Every possession in the fourth was basically a foul on both sides of the ball, Kobe had all the defensive attention. Gasol almost cost us the game with the brick festival he put up at the line :roll: Celtics only plan was to keep the ball out of Kobe's hands, foul anyone else immediately because no else could hit a freethrow in the crunch. Kobe still found the ball and made them pay every time. So no you retard, you don't know shit.
Celtics in the 4th - 6 FT's
Lakers in the 4th - 19 FT's

Chokebe turds talking about basketball... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hold the massing L, **** faced ******.

Since you definitely failed to read my entire post the first time, I'll repost it for you, ******:

Mr Feeny
07-25-2016, 02:06 PM
Celtics in the 4th - 6 FT's
Lakers in the 4th - 19 FT's

Chokebe turds talking about basketball... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hold the massing L, **** faced ******.

Since you definitely failed to read my entire post the first time, I'll repost it for you, ******:

:lol
Slaying the Kobe stans :banana: :roll:

Quickening
07-25-2016, 02:28 PM
Kobe is the worst multiple fmvp winner ever... its an indictment how weak the league was at the time due to injuries, superstars being surrounded by trash.

Pau Gasol was arguably the best player on a back to back championship team :lol He is a good player, and was top 10 in the league, but still...

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 04:36 PM
I really enjoy seeing the same haters melting down...

They know deep down the run Kobe had absolutely dwarfs anything Bran did after July 8th, 2010, and July 11th, 2014.

I mean absolutely dominates anything Bran did. Not even close.

aj1987
07-25-2016, 04:42 PM
I really enjoy seeing the same haters melting down...

They know deep down the run Kobe had absolutely dwarfs anything Bran did after July 8th, 2010, and July 11th, 2014.

I mean absolutely dominates anything Bran did. Not even close.
You locked yourself in your welfare apartment and cried for a month straight after LeBron won, Chokebe stan.

It must've really hurt that LeBron is top 5 and Chokebe will be out of the top 15 in a couple of years.

Lebronxrings
07-25-2016, 04:46 PM
dam AJ taking out his spear and destroying the kobe stans. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 04:48 PM
dam AJ taking out his spear and destroying the kobe stans. :oldlol:

He's a coward, just like the rest of you Bransvestites.

All of you worship Bran because you identify with him.

Young X
07-25-2016, 04:54 PM
I don't wanna make it seem like I'm trying to discredit what the Lakers did but that wasn't the strongest time period for teams.

Alot of the other stars at the time were dragging unimpressive or bad players.

The Lakers were clearly better than any other team in their conference. They didn't have any real threats that could knock them off (which is completely fine and normal but I'm just saying).

Compare what Kobe had to what the best player on the teams they faced had.

aj1987
07-25-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm a coward, just like the rest of my Chokebe turds.

All of us worship Chokebe because we identify with him.
:applause: :applause:

Good for you, crater face.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 05:00 PM
I don't wanna make it seem like I'm trying to discredit what the Lakers did but that wasn't the strongest time period for teams.

Alot of the other stars at the time were dragging unimpressive or bad players.

The Lakers were clearly better than any other team in their conference. They didn't have any real threats that could knock them off (which is completely fine and normal but I'm just saying).

Compare what Kobe had to what the best player on the teams they faced had.

Keep melting down...

I haven't seen you post much, but if you continue to meltdown like this, I will thoroughly enjoy your posting.

Hey Yo
07-25-2016, 05:06 PM
Gasol went 5-9 from the line in the 4th.... 5-6 within the last 5mins of the game.

Kobe went 1-4 from the field in the 4th.

Looks like Gasol didn't almost cost them the game and Kobe didn't make Boston pay every time.

Fudge
07-25-2016, 05:07 PM
LeBron's Heat and Cavs teams were worse. Much, much worse.

Gougou
07-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Wtf Kobe still had a 20/10 man Pau Gasol, one of the best center in the league at that time, lamar odem and ron artest etc.

ShawkFactory
07-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Keep melting down...

I haven't seen you post much, but if you continue to meltdown like this, I will thoroughly enjoy your posting.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/kn.gif

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Wtf Kobe still had a 20/10 man Pau Gasol, one of the best center in the league at that time, lamar odem and ron artest etc.

Literally never had a single 20/10 season, in the regular season or playoffs. Not one. :lol

The rest was laughable, too.

Nilocon165
07-25-2016, 10:38 PM
Literally never had a single 20/10 season, in the regular season or playoffs. Not one. :lol

The rest was laughable, too.
You know what's laughable?

Pau getting the putback and winning the series after Kobe's choke :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orsbX3HrUmE

You know what else is laughable? The fact that Kobe has the "worst supporting cast in NBA history" even though he needed Artest to put up 20 and Gasol to put up 19 to make up for his shitty 6/24 performance.

THAT'S Laughable.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 10:42 PM

Pau getting the putback and winning the series after Kobe's choke :lol

You know what else is laughable? The fact that Kobe has the "worst supporting cast in NBA history" even though he needed Artest to put up 20 and Gasol to put up 19 to make up for his shitty 6/24 performance.

THAT'S Laughable.

Triggered.

But no, seriously, what's laughable is you begging to be in the Bransvestite family as they constantly ridicule and demean you. :lol

Im Still Ballin
07-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Hey Justin!

Im Still Ballin
How big was your vertical in your prime

Nilocon165
Triggered.

But no, seriously, what's laughable is you begging to be in the Bransvestite family as they constantly ridicule and demean you. :lol

The fact that you change the topic to me (which by the way I'm not even in the fam) because you can't think of anything to say to me after I proved you wrong about your hero.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 10:46 PM
How big was your vertical in your prime

About 15 inches, maybe.

Never was a leaper.

They called me Nash, though...tight handles, smooth picture perfect stroke, and long hair.

Im Still Ballin
07-25-2016, 10:50 PM
About 15 inches, maybe.

Never was a leaper.

They called me Nash, though...tight handles, smooth picture perfect stroke, and long hair.
Hey bro guess what

I got banned on AG too the other day

Thought it was even looser than this place but it's actually the opposite

I was working on getting Kenneth back on ISH

He's currently there

Somehow got locked out of his account

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 10:55 PM
Hey bro guess what

I got banned on AG too the other day

Thought it was even looser than this place but it's actually the opposite

I was working on getting Kenneth back on ISH

He's currently there

Somehow got locked out of his account

It sucked because I had gotten to know a lot of the posters there, and they definitely didn't want me gone.

It all happened over a bunch of thirsty dudes white knighting the only female poster there after I said I had all the pictures on her computer and I was going to show her husband, which I obviously didn't have. I just knew she was an attention seeking whore and would have things that could ruin her marriage on her PC.

Im Still Ballin
07-25-2016, 11:03 PM
It sucked because I had gotten to know a lot of the posters there, and they definitely didn't want me gone.

It all happened over a bunch of thirsty dudes white knighting the only female poster there after I said I had all the pictures on her computer and I was going to show her husband, which I obviously didn't have. I just knew she was an attention seeking whore and would have things that could ruin her marriage on her PC.
There was a female? Who?

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 11:19 PM
There was a female? Who?

Forgot her name.

But all the white knights constantly flirted with her.

It was extremely pathetic.

SouBeachTalents
07-25-2016, 11:30 PM
Worst supporting cast in NBA history, yet bailed Kobe out several times during their title runs

Fisher 3 pointers vs. Magic Game 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm9l1T_0Mt8

Gasol series winner vs. Thunder Game 6

Artest GW vs. Suns Game 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRFnzzhzyQ

Artest 3 pointer Celtics Game 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mT99HCFFI

3 series changing shots and the dagger in Game 7, pretty impressive from the "woat" supporting cast

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Worst supporting cast in NBA history, yet bailed Kobe out several times during their title runs

3 series changing shots and the dagger in Game 7, pretty impressive from the "woat" supporting cast

None of that changes the fact...and the fact is, Kobe had WOAT supporting cast for a team that went to b2b2b finals and won b2b titles.

Of course other players are going to make plays in critical moments for any team, just like when Bran begged Lue to go to Kyrie to win game 7 of the NBA finals. The only difference? Bran got the hell out of the way and wanted NOTHING to do with the play, while Kobe is involved in almost all of the critical plays.

NBAGOAT
07-25-2016, 11:43 PM

Also, who could forget this game in general. Whole Lakers team showed up in the 4th especially Fisher https://youtu.be/NI6PrZrMkiA?t=3m25s

Nilocon165
07-25-2016, 11:46 PM
Also, who could forget this game in general. Whole Lakers team showed up in the 4th especially Fisher https://youtu.be/NI6PrZrMkiA?t=3m25s
Just watched the vid.

Was Kobe playing that game?

I don't really remember if I noticed him.

stalkerforlife
07-25-2016, 11:58 PM
Just watched the vid.

Was Kobe playing that game?

I don't really remember if I noticed him.

29, 7, 4, 3 blocks, 2 steals, best +/- out of all the starters.

BANG.

red1
07-26-2016, 12:00 AM

BANG.
That's an impressive statline. :cheers: Do you remember the FG% by any chance?

Nilocon165
07-26-2016, 12:00 AM

BANG.
I mean from where he linked it ya dingus.

You can't say Kobe has the worst supporting cast in Nba history with Fisher and gasol carrying him like that in the end

stalkerforlife
07-26-2016, 12:01 AM

Do you remember Bran's and Kobe's finals winning percentage by chance?

Nilocon165
07-26-2016, 12:01 AM
34 percent, 14 3P%.

Wow.

SouBeachTalents
07-26-2016, 12:04 AM

I remember 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's/better stats > 1 MVP/2 FMVP's/worse stats

red1
07-26-2016, 12:05 AM
Yeah. 3 out of 7 finals mvps for lbj and 2 out of 7 for kobe. You can do the math.