PDA

View Full Version : Facebook admitted Sunday that it had blocked links

UK2K
07-25-2016, 07:20 PM
Another 'glitch'.

The whole left wing in America need to visit Best Buy, quickly.
http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/facebook-admits-to-blocking-wikileaks-links-in-dnc-email-hack/

[QUOTE]Facebook admitted Sunday that it had blocked links to the Wikileaks trove of emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee.

In a Twitter post late Saturday, WikiLeaks accused the social media giant of

Dresta
07-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Another "accident" i'm sure. Just like Merkel chatting with Zuckerburg about deleting al thel negative comments about refugees from facebook was a mere chance encounter.

Nanners
07-25-2016, 07:25 PM
twitter did something similar, blocking the trending hashtag that was being used to talk about the leaks.

poido123
07-25-2016, 07:37 PM
twitter did something similar, blocking the trending hashtag that was being used to talk about the leaks.

Yep.

By dropping the plural from #DNCLeaks to #DNCLeak, they were able to stall and disrupt the wikileak evidence.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Yep.

By dropping the plural from #DNCLeaks to #DNCLeak, they were able to stall and disrupt the wikileak evidence.

I also heard they changed it to #DNcleak making it unclear what it was about.

Dresta
07-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Just waiting for RMWG to plop his "free speech is about the government" meme in here as if it's in any way relevant to what people are complaining about.

Bourne
07-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Just waiting for RMWG to plop his "free speech is about the government" meme in here as if it's in any way relevant to what people are complaining about.

Sir, I was trying to drink coffee.