PDA

View Full Version : What's the Warriors excuse for being unable to score on Cleveland?

Ben Simmons
07-26-2016, 09:20 AM
I understand the defense going down with injuries, but why was Golden State unable to score vs Cleveland?

Prime_Shaq
07-26-2016, 09:26 AM
Serious case of the choking.

Sarcastic
07-26-2016, 09:35 AM
Live by the 3, die by the 3.

Contrary to popular belief, it's actually a hard shot to hit, and it's only a good shot if you make it. A missed 3 can be an awful shot and really hurt your defense.

hold this L
07-26-2016, 09:49 AM
They kinda blew it to be honest. Game 5 kinda changed the complexion of the series entirely and game 7 happened to be more of a choke job. Klay was like the previous final, useless other than a few moments. Curry flat out choked in game 7. I feel like if he played anywhere near the OKC games towards the end, game 7 would likely have ended as a 10+ point win for the Warriors.

Other than Jordan, everyone fails. I'm curious to see Curry's reaction. How will he be affected next season? He still hasn't flopped like Lebron did in 11, but I'm curious to see how he will do. Hopefully he is fit in the PS and shows a big improvement to last season PS, where he was just solid (other than finals) compared to what we expect out of him.

Warriors to me should have won that series, but a few players did not show up and Lebron was pretty fantastic in the second half of the series (he was mediocre beforehand and stat padding in other games). His last 3 games made give him some respekk even though I don't like the dude.

warriorfan
07-26-2016, 10:13 AM
I understand the defense going down with injuries, but why was Golden State unable to score vs Cleveland?

The best offensive player in the league was not 100% after injuring his MCL during the playoffs

coined
07-26-2016, 11:59 AM
Tyronn mother****er lue. The new Doc Rivers. The new Pat Riley.

Nick Young
07-26-2016, 12:00 PM
choking.

Nick Young
07-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Tyronn mother****er lue. The new Doc Rivers. The new Pat Riley.
Doc Rivers is a shit coach. Tyronn outcoached Kerr and made some great adjustments in the playoffs and finals that hardly anyone gave him credit for. Lue is a great coach who actually knows what he's doing.

Doc Rivers is a great motivational speaker and a shitty coach. He got lucky winning that one fluke title against LAL when they were missing Andrew Bynum and Ariza was playing on one leg.

Justified the firing of Blatt IMO, the Cavs were playing for Lue in a way they never played for Blatt.

GrapeApe
07-26-2016, 12:11 PM
The best offensive player in the league was not 100% after injuring his MCL during the playoffs

Yet he was able to put together strong performances against Portland and OKC. He only needed one in games 5-7 of the finals and he didn't do it.

Real14
07-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Curry threw away game on purpose.