PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick Running From Cops In April Incident Shows He Still Has That First Step.

UK2K
07-26-2016, 05:59 PM
http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/video-of-marcus-vick-running-from-the-cops-in-april-incident-shows-he-still-has-that-first-step/?utm_campaign=SocialflowFB&utm_source=BarstoolFB&utm_medium=Socialflow

Crazy. He was on top of the world at one point. Glad he did the smart thing and just sat down. He was facing a non-felony warrant, but decided to push cops and run down the block.

Oh, and he also said LeSean McCoy gave his baby mama herpes.

This coming out the same day that the Bills rookie RB's arrest video for DUI came out.

Which is coming out after the Ezekiel Elliot incident, which is coming out after the Brady and Bell suspensions, and after the Gordon reinstatement.

Been a rough week for the NFL. People will still watch though. Let's face it, Gordon is a prime example of how being an expert at something allows you to be above everyone else.

~primetime~
07-26-2016, 06:23 PM
Marcus Vick was never on top of the world.

I think you're confusing him with his brother

Akrazotile
07-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Did, in the course of all this criminal activity, and self-inflicted career jeopardizing, did a white person implicitly insult said parties for being men of color?

Cause that's the real problem here.

:crazysam:

Godzuki
07-26-2016, 08:10 PM
lol thats not even the half of it...

-aldon smith weed video when mf'er is already on suspension :oldlol:

-josh gordon pics partying/living with manziel all over tmz :oldlol:

and i swear theres a handful more of recent incidents involving black nfl players. if only i could add black college football players to the list...

who were those dumbass mf'ers that used to say black pro athletes commit just as many crimes as regular people lol? .... mebbe proportional to other blacks living in Compton :lol:

anyways at least i'm in before the typical low IQ ISH black guy blames cops and white people for every fukk up a black guy does :pimp: dumbass ISH nikka's lol :cheers: