PDA

View Full Version : KAT Warns The NBA

FireDavidKahn
07-27-2016, 05:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoZp-r6WIAE1JeE.jpg

TomCat
07-27-2016, 05:57 PM
I'd be worried for a team like the Heats or clippers. Going no where, ballooned salary, and no future.

bigkingsfan
07-27-2016, 06:00 PM
KAT Warns the NBA Lottery

FireDavidKahn
07-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Bookmarked because you're a bi tch.

bigkingsfan
07-27-2016, 06:06 PM
Bookmarked because you're a bi tch.
Subscribed.

DirkNowitzki41
07-27-2016, 06:09 PM
This kid will be a top 5 player by the start of next season. No doubt.

NugzFan
07-27-2016, 06:15 PM

:oldlol:

r0drig0lac
07-27-2016, 06:24 PM
the future

Twiens
07-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Feels alot like the KD/Russ/Ibaka/Harden Thunder or even the Oden/Roy/Aldridge Blazers squad that had so much hype.

If they stay healthy they're going to be scary :pimp:

Sportal
07-27-2016, 07:12 PM
If I buy a jersey before their success that's ok, right?

FireDavidKahn
07-27-2016, 07:15 PM
If I buy a jersey before their success that's ok, right?
Bandwagon will be open until the start of the season.

raprap
07-27-2016, 07:21 PM
Hey OP, can I join the bandwagon

Sportal
07-27-2016, 07:54 PM
Bandwagon will be open until the start of the season.

Excellent. But I've got to seem the part.

So... What year were the Twolves most successful?

Our previous best player was Kevin Garnett, I know this.

And what bullshit has happened to us in the NBA?

I know we chose Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio before Stephen Curry, and that hadn't worked out very well for our franchise, so far.

CarlosBoozer
07-27-2016, 08:03 PM
I believe in KAT but not the surrounding players.

JohnMax
07-27-2016, 08:17 PM

+1

Sportal
07-27-2016, 08:19 PM

I believe in Dunn, more than Rubio. Still can't believe he dropped down... I was actually really happy for them. Tyus Jones and Dunn really isn't a bad depth.

Kawhi
07-27-2016, 09:26 PM
:roll:

OP ruined.

Meticode
07-27-2016, 09:30 PM
I laughed at the 13 year mark considering 13 years ago he was 7 years old. He acts like he's been pulling for the Timberwolves for decades.

FireDavidKahn
07-27-2016, 10:41 PM
I laughed at the 13 year mark considering 13 years ago he was 7 years old. He acts like he's been pulling for the Timberwolves for decades.
What's wrong with immersing yourself in your teams culture and history?

Sportal
07-27-2016, 10:51 PM
What's wrong with immersing yourself in your teams culture and history?

How can I jump on the wagon when you don't answer my questions :(.

theaussieguy
07-27-2016, 10:52 PM
I havn't watched much of minny over the last few years. I imagine Rubio and those three guys are a good fit.

FireDavidKahn
07-27-2016, 11:03 PM
How can I jump on the wagon when you don't answer my questions :(.
Sorry

Excellent. But I've got to seem the part.

So... What year were the Twolves most successful?

Our previous best player was Kevin Garnett, I know this.

And what bullshit has happened to us in the NBA?

I know we chose Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio before Stephen Curry, and that hadn't worked out very well for our franchise, so far.

1) 2003-04
2) Horrible basketball management + horrible luck in the lottery (until recently)

CuterThanRubio
07-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Official Wolves bandwagon signup thread will be posted the day before the first game of the season (if I remember to do it )

Sportal
07-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Official Wolves bandwagon signup thread will be posted the day before the first game of the season (if I remember to do it )

Too late my wolfpack brother.

Go the T-Wolves, play-offs this year baby. Big KAT with the 24/12/2.5blks/3assists.

noob cake
07-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Another dumpster fire season incoming.

Towns is not good enough to lead. It seems that his ego has gotten the better of him.

Sportal
07-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Another dumpster fire season incoming.

Towns is not good enough to lead. It seems that his ego has gotten the better of him.

Someone from the T-Wolves must've ****ed your girl or something eh. You are always tryna clown on them.

noob cake
07-28-2016, 01:10 AM
Someone from the T-Wolves must've ****ed your girl or something eh. You are always tryna clown on them.

Apparently, my methods are effective. In my opinion, Wiggins is one of the most overrated prospect we've seen in decades. Contributes nothing to winning basketball, terrible statistical defender with an unearned reputation on defense. Know nothing fans think that he is good because he jumps high. :roll:

16 win team led by Andrew Wiggins + Prime Ricky Rubio

29 win team led by Towns + Wiggins + Prime Ricky Rubio LMAO

I predict 25-35 wins this year.

Wolves stay losing.

Terahite
07-28-2016, 02:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoZp-r6WIAE1JeE.jpg

alpha

i'll definitely be stanning for KAT and the twolves against the manufactured "super teams" of this era :cheers:

FireDavidKahn
07-28-2016, 03:46 AM
He is a pure hater.

Doesn't like KAT or Wiggins:oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
07-28-2016, 09:05 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

raprap
07-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Save us Minny

#BuiltNotBought

ZMonkey11
07-28-2016, 10:35 AM
What exactly is he saying?

"We've sucked for so long and been stacking these lottery picks. These lottery picks have in turn got us some STUDS. We continued to suck while stacking up more lottery picks. And now, here we are. We are not Philly. We stacked and stacked and stacked for 13 years and decided its time to stop stacking because Minny finally picked up some good players. And now, now..NOW, here we come. Watch out NBA. (We hope)"

GOBB
07-28-2016, 01:17 PM
And with the 8th pick in the 2017 NBA draft. The Minnesota Timberwolves select...

GOBB
07-28-2016, 01:25 PM
I will say tho building around the trio of Towns, Wiggins, Dunn with Thibs as HC should work out in the end. Find a nice compliment to Towns and another swing man (preferably 3 & D). Then fill out roster and wolves could be back to the KG days. I don't see it next season but I do see it after that. Depends on the front office. Hopefully the year I've Thibs the kind of personnel he likes. Dunn was a brilliant pick. Not sure Thibs will like Zach for too long given his putrid defense. Wiggins plays pretty shit defense as well. Zach can hit the 3 for now. I need to see Wiggins step it up next season. I'm really not a fan of his but I give him another season to wow me. I get Rudy Gay type vibes.

Towns - Dunn duo is gonna be huge.

Wolves do have a good future. They will need smart moves and some luck. I see it happening finally after paying so much rent in the lottery. Wolves have two players I wish my sixers had. F*ck Danny Ainge

noob cake
07-28-2016, 03:12 PM
He is a pure hater.

Doesn't like KAT or Wiggins:oldlol:

Na, I didn't like KAT that the beginning of the season, but I had to recognize that was a special prospect by the end of it. Probably the second best young (sub 22 yo) prospect in the league after Davis.

Wiggins on the other hand lacks the talent to be a #1 option in the NBA. He won't ever amount to anything more than a fringe all-star (which is really contingent on him learning to dribble).

smoovegittar
07-28-2016, 04:55 PM
Ay, I'll tell you what - good for the Wolves fans and the team. They really haven't had any spark since KG left. He has such a high ceiling; hopefully management works to his favor. I'm all for it.:cheers:

Vancouver-Grizz
07-28-2016, 05:10 PM
I like Town and Lavine and even Dieng but my issue always link back to Wiggins and his inability to establish a complete game even though he has all the physical tools to achieve it. I haven't followed Wiggins close enough to know if his work habits are with the elites but from what I watch on TV, he disappears too much through out the game and doesn't put enough pressure on the opposing teams.

FireDavidKahn
07-28-2016, 05:18 PM
I like Town and Lavine and even Dieng but my issue always link back to Wiggins and his inability to establish a complete game even though he has all the physical tools to achieve it. I haven't followed Wiggins close enough to know if his work habits are with the elites but from what I watch on TV, he disappears too much through out the game and doesn't put enough pressure on the opposing teams.
I don't really agree with part of that. Wiggins just came off a 21 PPG on 46% shooting at age 20. His scoring ability is coming along just fine. He needs to round out his game, sure, but you can't really knock him for his scoring.

He is also clutch as hell.