07-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Damn.

That niggah is filthy.

Dang.

Speech of the decade.

:applause:

Bless Mathews
07-27-2016, 11:41 PM
"When my multi millionaire daddy lent me OOOONNNNLLLYYYYY a million dollars"- fake ass trump.

Smh.

:facepalm

Crackers gonna be crackers.

Let's go Hillary!

masonanddixon
07-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Worst President since Carter, son.

Vragrant
07-27-2016, 11:42 PM
This like MJ in game six.

Patrick Chewing
07-27-2016, 11:43 PM
You don't even have cable television, son. Shut your broke ass up. Probably playing dice right now instead of listening to the President.

DonDadda59
07-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Students and wannabe politicians will study that speech for decades.

J Shuttlesworth
07-27-2016, 11:45 PM
Kaine = Cavs games 1-4 in the finals
Obama = LeBron games 5-7 of the finals :bowdown: :applause:

RRR3
He's such a great speaker :bowdown:

Racists stay :mad:

stalkerforlife
Obama may be the best speech giver in American history.

Goosebumps.

IT'S OVER.

1987_Lakers
07-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Best speech out of the whole RNC & DNC.:applause:

Facepalm
Damn.

That niggah is filthy.

Dang.

Speech of the decade.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/uQ1S7fOZy6B0s/giphy.gif

RRR3
Kaine = Cavs games 1-4 in the finals
Obama = LeBron games 5-7 of the finals :bowdown: :applause:
Kaine wasn't bad at all. More like Kaine was Kyrie and Obama was LeBeast.

Trump can be Curry :lol

masonanddixon
07-27-2016, 11:49 PM
He's such a great speaker :bowdown:

Racists stay :mad:

Obama is the biggest racist out there, son.

RRR3
07-27-2016, 11:50 PM
https://sli.mg/veuwer32oi.gif
:facepalm

Bless Mathews
07-27-2016, 11:50 PM
You don't even have cable television, son. Shut your broke ass up. Probably playing dice right now instead of listening to the President.

You and all other trump supporters' racism runs so deep to your core it's sickening.

For real.

Bad.

White rich racist gettin loans from rich daddy.

Guess y'all stick together.

MOark.

FashionIssues
07-27-2016, 11:51 PM
so beautiful

Bless Mathews
07-27-2016, 11:55 PM
This like MJ in game six.

:roll:

Word.

Closing OUT!!!!

Terahite
07-27-2016, 11:58 PM

I agree "wannabe politicians" fancy this drivel. :oldlol:

Vragrant
07-28-2016, 12:05 AM

Word.

Closing OUT!!!!

I'm Canadian, and even I wish I was American after that speech.:oldlol:

1987_Lakers
07-28-2016, 12:11 AM
**** those white cracker ass bitches

Barack killed that shit. Brotha came thru in the clutch.

That was amazing. Dude single-handidly won Hillary the election.

ROCSteady
07-28-2016, 12:16 AM
Amazing speech.

His speech writer should get a raise for that.

Really clever how he connected his grandparents in Kansas to his living in Hawaii and the values that translate all over the country in all sects.

His speech enveloped the scope of the U.S.A. and did so by reminding our citizens that we still have the foundation to be the greatest even if we all realize that there's some ugly shit going on with a lot of people

poido123
07-28-2016, 12:18 AM

#wikigate

Im Still Ballin
07-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Amazing speech.

Really clever how he connected his grandparents in Kansas to his living in Hawaii and the values that translate all over the country in all sects.

His speech enveloped the scope of the U.S.A. and did so by reminding our citizens that we still have the foundation to be the greatest even if we all realize that there's some ugly shit going on with a lot of people
Dude just KILLED Drumpf.

It'sOVAKennyTheJetSmith.mp3

DeuceWallaces
07-28-2016, 12:20 AM
I was bummed when Slick Willy left, but I am gonna miss O'Bama. At least he'll be giving speeches like that every 4 years until he dies.

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 12:27 AM

"Meanwhile........"

nice.

Bless Mathews
07-28-2016, 12:27 AM
Amazing speech.

How he complemented the republicans in Kansas and by doing so , SLAYING THE SHIT out of the current trump tOard republican's racist and elitist beliefs and ways?????

Genius.

GOAT slay of the millennium.

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 12:28 AM
Best speech out of the whole RNC & DNC.:applause:
Paid his debt to Bill from 2012.

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 12:32 AM
Amazing speech.

Obama employs speechwriters, but for the big moments he often does the bulk of the work if not the entire speech himself. A few speechwriters have said he's an amazing editor of their work. Always makes it better.

He connected the values his white grandparents in Kansas to Michelle's parents in Chicago and how the shared the exact same values.

KiiiiNG
07-28-2016, 12:33 AM
Another meaningless speech with no substance.

Good shit Obama! :applause:

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Michelle and Barrack really knocked it out of the park for Clinton.

I thought Biden gave a great speech too. Kaine not as great, but a good introduction. Seems like a good guy.

Terahite
07-28-2016, 12:34 AM
We figgin to act like Malik Obama doesn't shit all over his brother's goofy white ass?

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/uploads/7/2/8/4/72845613/inset-top-right-portrait-smart-template10_orig.jpg

poido123
07-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Another meaningless speech with no substance.

Good shit Obama! :applause:

:oldlol:

All these posters celebrating like that speech will matter :oldlol:

This shit will be wrapped up by November.

Meanwhile, Obama is trolling Putin and inciting conflict along with Hillary to create an enemy who doesn't want to be :oldlol:

Accusing russia of helping Trump is inflaming relations, the very thing they accuse Trump of doing when he makes president.

The hypocrisy

Terahite
07-28-2016, 12:42 AM
http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/o/obama_figurines_081108/obama.jpg

https://s32.postimg.org/qq5r0dr0l/john_kricfalusi_barack_obama_figure_limited_edit.j pg

Duderonomy
07-28-2016, 12:44 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/l41YfnhA7QNddFD0Y/200w_d.gif

He's up +7 , and Hilary isn't getting a convention bump.

Bosnian Sajo
07-28-2016, 12:46 AM
:oldlol:

All these posters celebrating like that speech will matter :oldlol:

This shit will be wrapped up by November.

Meanwhile, Obama is trolling Putin and inciting conflict along with Hillary to create an enemy who doesn't want to be :oldlol:

Accusing russia of helping Trump is inflaming relations, the very thing they accuse Trump of doing when he makes president.

The hypocrisy

You're not even American dude, stfu :facepalm

dude77
07-28-2016, 12:52 AM
people forgetting obama isn't the one running for president .. his impassioned speech did squat for kerry .. and it will do squat for hc .. speech will be forgotten once another leak comes out and the focus is back on crooked hillary

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 12:58 AM
He is a great orator+writes his own speeches.

That said he rarely backs up his words with actions.

He gave a great speech tonight. It will not be enough to push Hillary. Everyone knows Hillary isn't Obama. Including Obama himself.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1MCEqbebylY/hqdefault.jpg

DonDadda59
07-28-2016, 01:06 AM
That said he rarely backs up his words with actions.

Say What? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ&feature=youtu.be)

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20151011/rs_500x315-151111152733-POTUS.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb1orza0hW1ql91h0o1_500.jpg

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 01:33 AM
Say What? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ&feature=youtu.be)

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20151011/rs_500x315-151111152733-POTUS.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb1orza0hW1ql91h0o1_500.jpg
He is much better than Bush I will give him that. I have come around to him again in recent times. I have respect for Obama as a president, and the ultimate respect for his oratory abilities.

I do not like his soft stance vs ISIS or how he helped create ISIS in the first place. I don't think it was intentional but he still did it. He assumed the best in other people too often and that was his biggest weakness IMO, mainly in foreign policy and assigning psychos like Hillary with so much responsibility.

I can't complain about his reign. Many things he could have done better IMO but that's easy to say and hindsight is 20/20.

I gave him props for his speech tonight. He is a great orator, one of the best I've witnessed.

His endorsement will not be enough to make the people think Hillary isn't a slimeball though.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/eb/65/79/eb65794b17b8840dffce991629de06c4.jpg

Terahite
07-28-2016, 01:47 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/eb/65/79/eb65794b17b8840dffce991629de06c4.jpg

Now THAT was a good speech.

Patrick Chewing
07-28-2016, 02:06 AM
You and all other trump supporters' racism runs so deep to your core it's sickening.

For real.

Bad.

MOark.

We speak English in this country.

Bless Mathews
07-28-2016, 02:14 AM
We speak English in this country.

We type on message boards doe, shit for brains.

Patrick Chewing
07-28-2016, 02:28 AM
He is much better than Bush I will give him that. I have come around to him again in recent times. I have respect for Obama as a president, and the ultimate respect for his oratory abilities.

I do not like his soft stance vs ISIS or how he helped create ISIS in the first place. I don't think it was intentional but he still did it. He assumed the best in other people too often and that was his biggest weakness IMO, mainly in foreign policy and assigning psychos like Hillary with so much responsibility.

I can't complain about his reign. Many things he could have done better IMO but that's easy to say and hindsight is 20/20.

I gave him props for his speech tonight. He is a great orator, one of the best I've witnessed.

His endorsement will not be enough to make the people think Hillary isn't a slimeball though.

Are there any hard liners like me on here? Like people who actually despise this son of a bitch?

I can't be the only one. If I knew any better, I'd accuse you of being too PC.

RoundMoundOfReb
07-28-2016, 02:34 AM
Are there any hard liners like me on here? Like people who actually despise this son of a bitch?

I too really dislike him.

He is a masterful politician, though.

DeuceWallaces
07-28-2016, 03:19 AM
Obama employs speechwriters, but for the big moments he often does the bulk of the work if not the entire speech himself. A few speechwriters have said he's an amazing editor of their work. Always makes it better.

He connected the values his white grandparents in Kansas to Michelle's parents in Chicago and how the shared the exact same values.

I'm a liberal, but the speech writer is doing most the work. Don't kid yourself.

dunksby
07-28-2016, 03:40 AM
I like Obama but he is wrong, Hillary is not qualified to be president nor is Trump, but at some point one of them is going to be one which is disastrous for both the US and the world. All this support she is getting is to follow the liberal narrative of fighting inequality, after the first black president there cannot be anything else but the first woman president. It's been the scenario since Obama took office.

DeuceWallaces
07-28-2016, 03:47 AM
I like Obama but he is wrong, Hillary is not qualified to be president nor is Trump, but at some point one of them is going to be one which is disastrous for both the US and the world. All this support she is getting is to follow the liberal narrative of fighting inequality, after the first black president there cannot be anything else but the first woman president. It's been the scenario since Obama took office.

:hammerhead:

Akrazotile
07-28-2016, 05:41 AM
:hammerhead:

His post was much more accurate than anything youve said relating to politics at any point, fairyboy.

Which is why you only posted a "nah uh" emoticon and didnt articulate anything coherent in response.

You are a complete scrub.

TheMan
07-28-2016, 07:04 AM
people forgetting obama isn't the one running for president .. his impassioned speech did squat for kerry .. and it will do squat for hc .. speech will be forgotten once another leak comes out and the focus is back on crooked hillary
Obama was unknown in 2004.

In 2016 he's the outgoing president with positive marks from most Americans.

You're in denial if you think Obama hammering Trump on the campaign trail will have no effect.

He'll own Trump's soul again like he did at that DC press dinner a few years back.

https://i.imgflip.com/u547n.jpg

UK2K
07-28-2016, 07:09 AM
*insert highwhey complaining about political threads here*

No? Not yet?

Velocirap31
07-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Hillary Clinton is going to continue to rely heavily on her husband and Barack to win her the election with great endorsement speeches. Her own speech giving skills are pedestrian at best and she doesn't have any talking points other than black lives matter and they're unfairly targeted by police, but you're great to police so please vote for me.

dude77
07-28-2016, 09:50 AM

it's over pablo .. time for you to go on a little vacation to mexico

Dresta
07-28-2016, 10:18 AM
I will read this speech when I can be bothered, but I highly doubt it is as anything like as good as people are saying. I read his wife's "speech for the ages" and it was cheap rhetoric, entirely devoid of substance, from start to finish. Not to mention the lie about her children being the centre of their lives; if they were, you would not have robbed them of their childhood for the sake of you and your husband's own personal ambition.

Dresta
07-28-2016, 10:24 AM

For real.

Bad.

MOark.
Was it you who did this then?:

http://dcwhispers.com/black-man-shot-supporting-donald-trump/

Did he "sicken" you too much by daring to have a different opinion? Sounds like the sort of thing you'd do to a race-traitor, based on your ridiculous race-baiting rhetoric. Congrats on being a bigoted piece of shit.

UK2K
07-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Was it you who did this then?:

http://dcwhispers.com/black-man-shot-supporting-donald-trump/

Did he "sicken" you too much by daring to have a different opinion? Sounds like the sort of thing you'd do to a race-traitor, based on your ridiculous race-baiting rhetoric. Congrats on being a bigoted piece of shit.
He was one of the 'bad' blacks, I guess.

Don't know how the DNC defines which are good and bad, but I'd say they think he's bad.

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 10:33 AM
Not to mention the lie about her children being the centre of their lives; if they were, you would not have robbed them of their childhood for the sake of you and your husband's own personal ambition.

I guarantee you the Obamas are better parents then Trump ever was

"How can you say you love us? You don't love us! You don't even love yourself. You just love your money."

-- Donald Trump Jr., then 12 years old, as reported in a Vanity Fair

"He would try to push me over, just so he could beat his 10-year-old son down the mountain."
--Eric Trump, same interview

"In a way, [my brother, Donald Jr.] raised me. My father, I love and I appreciate, but he always worked 24 hours a day."
--Eric Trump, 2006

[QUOTE]

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 10:36 AM

I used to hate him. Not any more. I've come around to the guy.

I can't take away his oratory talent. I don't like a lot of his policies, but atleast I don't fault him for being evil, more naive than anything else.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 10:39 AM
[QUOTE]

Clinton Does Best Where Voting Machines Flunk Hacking Tests: Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders Election Fraud Allegations

At the end of the climactic scene (8 minutes) in HBO

UK2K
07-28-2016, 10:42 AM

I don't mind Obama either.

Although looking back on his campaigns in the past, you can argue( and I would) that he lied about, pretty much everything.

Hope and change?
Most transparent administration ever?

Hardly. In fact, it's more or less the complete opposite.

As a person though, I don't dislike him.

Dresta
07-28-2016, 10:51 AM
I don't know how you possibly could "guarantee" that, but regardless, what does Trump have to do with anything? You are obsessed. I was simply mentioning the hypocrisy of claiming your children to be the centre (and absolute priority) of your life at the same time as robbing them of their childhood for your own ambition.

No one sensible should buy such utter bs.

Patrick Chewing
07-28-2016, 11:06 AM

Impossible.

For one, his mother was an Uber-Liberal and we all know her kind have no grasp on reality. She infested his brain with utopian fantasies instead of real-world struggles, adversity, and hard work.

And his father was barely in his life, so yeah. Too busy with Kenyan politics to care for Barry.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 11:07 AM
Impossible.

For one, his mother was an Uber-Liberal and we all know her kind have no grasp on reality. She infested his brain with utopian fantasies instead of real-world struggles, adversity, and hard work.

And his father was barely in his life, so yeah. Too busy with Kenyan politics to care for Barry.
Trump's kids have all grown up to be winners, this much no one can deny. Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka all have presidential potential if they ever went for it.

TheMan
07-28-2016, 11:24 AM
it's over pablo .. time for you to go on a little vacation to mexico
Thank you Billy Bob, I'll be doing just that in a month, gonna spend some time with the wife and kids in Ol' Mexico before I come back for my last leg of my stay in the US before heading back for good.

Nice of you to think of me :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
07-28-2016, 11:46 AM
Thank you Billy Bob, I'll be doing just that in a month, gonna spend some time with the wife and kids in Ol' Mexico before I come back for my last leg of my stay in the US before heading back for good.

Nice of you to think of me :cheers:

Who goes back to Mexico???

The United States is where it's at. Unless you're a drug pimp, you should be bringing the family over here. Legally of course.

highwhey
07-28-2016, 12:30 PM
*insert highwhey complaining about political threads here*

No? Not yet?
rent free

TheMan
07-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Who goes back to Mexico???

The United States is where it's at. Unless you're a drug pimp, you should be bringing the family over here. Legally of course.
People who own their own business :confusedshrug:

One day soon, me and my wife will own a home in this residential area, within 3 years.

https://youtu.be/swSE9tfwiFU

nathanjizzle
07-28-2016, 12:46 PM
Trump's kids have all grown up to be winners, this much no one can deny

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 12:48 PM

One day soon, me and my wife will own a home in this residential area, within 3 years.

Hell yeah!

The more wealthy Mexicans who return to Mexico and bring business, more spending power and new jobs with them, the more Mexico will improve.

The people there should not have to suffer under so much crime, corruption and poverty.

Make Mexico Great Again!:cheers:

Hawker
07-28-2016, 12:53 PM

That place looks sick dude. All the best.

The Mexican-American dream.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 01:03 PM
Why can't the Dems put someone like this woman in to power? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylGUSfkskmY)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg/220px-Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iRdzqAPs-dY/VDa0lhCBrmI/AAAAAAAAQHc/JCYYfP76SBY/s1600/Tulsi%2BGabbard%2Bsurfing.jpg

http://images.dujour.com/wp-content/uploads/assets/media/Tulsi-Gabbard-01.jpg

They have good people in their party who can ignite the voters and inspire a lot of passion, believe it or not.

Why let the corrupt neocons run things and hold the party hostage?

Patrick Chewing
07-28-2016, 01:05 PM

This could be a game-changer. You could become famous and maybe run for office and inspire a movement to move back to the community. You achieved the American Dream, but in your home country.

Cheers carnal! :cheers:

http://www.saborearte.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cerveza-modelo-especial-cerveza-mexicana-venta-en-chile.jpg

TheMan
07-28-2016, 01:43 PM
This could be a game-changer. You could become famous and maybe run for office and inspire a movement to move back to the community. You achieved the American Dream, but in your home country.

Cheers carnal! :cheers:

http://www.saborearte.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/cerveza-modelo-especial-cerveza-mexicana-venta-en-chile.jpg
I have to be honest, the business was my wife's idea :lol

She started out the business with the equivalent of 400 bucks and almost two years later, it's worth over 6 figures. I'm doing my part by injecting capital into it but she's the brains behind the operation.

Pretty sure if I never met my wife, I'd blowing my money on junk like most single dudes do :lol

senelcoolidge
07-28-2016, 03:01 PM
I don't know how Obama slayed anyone by lying. Hillary Clinton the most qualified person to be president...:lol did you see what she did as Sec. of State. STFU dude.

longtime lurker
07-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I don't know how Obama slayed anyone by lying. Hillary Clinton the most qualified person to be president...:lol did you see what she did as Sec. of State. STFU dude.

:facepalm you are fvcking stupid. Just because she's made mistakes doesn't invalidate her entire resume.

Anyways Obama absolutely killed the speech. I don't know how these right wing idiots have the balls to call him the divider in chief. That speech spoke to every American and completely shits on anything at the RNC. :applause:

sd3035
07-28-2016, 04:03 PM
The essence of libtards, brag about if a guy is good at speaking rather than what he accomplished :lol

UK2K
07-28-2016, 04:04 PM
:facepalm you are fvcking stupid. Just because she's made mistakes doesn't invalidate her entire resume.

Anyways Obama absolutely killed the speech. I don't know how these right wing idiots have the balls to call him the divider in chief. That speech spoke to every American and completely shits on anything at the RNC. :applause:

Was calling black people 'super predators' a mistake, or nah?

'I didn't mean to call you super predators. I mean't to call you 'troubled youth', and super predators just slipped out.'

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 04:04 PM

"mistakes"

Hillary Clinton Turned a Stable, Developed Nation Into an ISIS Safe Haven. That’s the Real Benghazi Scandal

The icing on the illegal war cake is that before Hillary started spreading rape rumors, Libya was considered a “high human development” country by the United Nations:

In 2010, Libya ranked 53rd in the UN’s Human Development Index among 163 countries. With life expectancy at birth at 74.5 years, an 88.4% adult literacy rate and a gross enrolment ratio of 94.1%, Libya was classified as a high human development country among the Middle East and North Africa region.

Libyans once enjoyed a higher standard of living than two-thirds of the planet. Now their country is terrorist stronghold ruled by competing warlords.

And as ISIS continues to lose territory in Syria and Iraq, Libya is increasingly seen as a fertile ground for jihadists. According to The Atlantic:

American intelligence officials estimate that the group’s ranks in Libya have grown to 6,500 fighters, more than doubling since the fall. ISIS first declared its intentions to establish a presence in Libya in 2014 and has been launching attacks ever since. The group is now thought to control 150 miles of Libyan coastline.

Hillary Clinton turned a stable, developed nation into an ISIS safe haven using tactics that would have made even William Randolph Hearst a bit queasy. To whip up support for the Spanish-American War (you’re probably too young to remember it), America’s favorite yellow journalist only managed to invent tame, PG -13 fairytales about Spanish soldiers fondling young Cuban damsels. If Hearst had reported that the Spaniards were having Havana Viagra parties, we could have marched all the way to Madrid. Hopefully President Clinton will remedy this missed opportunity. Pack your bags, ISIS. Next stop: Spain.

Forget Benghazi. Clinton is culpable in a far greater crime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-turned-nation-into-isis-safe-haven_b_9571956.html

Just because she's made mistakes doesn't invalidate her entire resume.

How Hillary Helped Ruin Haiti
Much of the blame for Haiti’s chaotic political scene can be pinned on Hillary Clinton’s State Department, whose handpicked president has only made things worse.

The high-profile launch of the industrial park, Time reported, was also designed to rebut criticisms within Haiti regarding exactly where the many billions in post-earthquake aid money had ended up.

At the time, Martelly proclaimed that the Caracol project would deliver more than 100,000 jobs, while the Clinton Foundation vowed that it would bring 60,000 in five years. As of mid-2015, the actual number was closer to 5,000.
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/13/how-hillary-helped-ruin-haiti.html

Just because she's made mistakes doesn't invalidate her entire resume.

How many more people need to suffer for Hillary's mistakes?

Don't you hate George W. Bush? Why are supporting another neoconservative?

What good things does Hillary have on her resume? Can you answer that question without googling "Good things Hillary Clinton has done"?

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 04:06 PM
You can't destroy anyone in a speech that is pre-written without the person you're supposedly 'slaying' give his/her rebuttal.

1 or 2 mistakes is ok but Hillary's record shows a trend.

A trend of incompetence does not make her a qualified candidate.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 04:08 PM
inb4 "TRUMP IS A NAZI RACIST DOE, UR A DUMB REDNEX IF U VOTE 4 HIM DOE"

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 04:10 PM
You can't destroy anyone in a speech that is pre-written
:lol :roll: :lol

Pre-writing. What a concept.

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 04:13 PM
:lol :roll: :lol

Pre-writing. What a concept.

I have made a request for your ban.

Tell your bosses it won't work on Insidehoops.

dude77
07-28-2016, 04:16 PM
the end is near for you fggt 'liberals' and democrats .. you have 6 months left .. enjoy it

RedBlackAttack
07-28-2016, 04:28 PM
I'm sure this has been brought up in the thread already, but...

The most striking thing to me about Obama's historically brilliant speech last night was the fact that he was giving a speech after an 8-year presidential term at all.

Let's remember back to the last incumbent president and the John McCain/Sarah Palin ticket running and hiding as far from George W. Bush as they could. His name was barely uttered at the convention, let alone a speech for Pres. Bush or the First Lady.

All of the talk after that convention was Palin's "soccer moms" speech in which she laid out the "new direction" of the Republican Party.

Bush's name was essentially mud in 2008, as his approval ratings sat at 32% in July of that year.

Go back eight years before that, and Al Gore did not want the help of Bill Clinton in his run for the White House. At the time, I thought it was a mistake, because even with the "scandals" that incredibly led to an impeachment hearing, Clinton's approval rating hovered between 55-60% throughout 2000. It even bounced well above 60% during his last few months in office.

Bill Clinton's average approval rating in his second term was 61%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/presidential-approval-ratings-bill-clinton.aspx

He was a popular president and, in a strategic move to prove "values," Gore didn't take advantage. I thought that was one of the reasons the election was even close. Gore's campaign made a ton of mistakes.

The previous 8-year president -- Ronald Reagan -- didn't speak at the 1988 convention. That was more of a health thing, but Reagan also wasn't all that popular at the time. He swung between 46-50% approval ratings in 1988.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/11887/ronald-reagan-from-peoples-perspective-gallup-poll-review.aspx

Obama is the first incumbent president in the modern era to give a speech at his potential predecessor's convention. And, despite the apocalyptic tone at the RNC last week, Obama will likely leave office with the highest approval ratings of his second term. He currently sits with a 51% approval rating.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

I applaud Hillary Clinton for taking advantage of a popular president and not being scared away by the GOP the way Gore was in 2000. When you have a relatively popular president who is a great orator, you take advantage.

The only downside is she's going to have to compete with his impassioned speech during her own address tonight. She isn't as talented a speaker, so it is bound to disappoint if anyone is expecting it to meet his standard. They probably should have let Hillary speak last night and Obama end it tonight. :oldlol:

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 04:40 PM

The most striking thing to me about Obama's historically brilliant speech last night was the fact that he was giving a speech after an 8-year presidential term at all.

Yeah, this is the first time in a while a two term President will be out on the campaign trail going hard for his successor in a long, long time.

I don't remember Reagan going hard for Bush in 1988, so I looked it up

[QUOTE]Reagan Endorses Bush-tepidly
President Pledges To Campaign Hard, Says Little Else

May 12, 1988|By Jon Margolis, Chicago Tribune.

WASHINGTON

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 04:44 PM

Let's remember back to the last incumbent president and the John McCain/Sarah Palin ticket running and hiding as far from George W. Bush as they could. His name was barely uttered at the convention, let alone a speech for Pres. Bush or the First Lady.

All of the talk after that convention was Palin's "soccer moms" speech in which she laid out the "new direction" of the Republican Party.

Bush's name was essentially mud in 2008, as his approval ratings sat at 32% in July of that year.

Go back eight years before that, and Al Gore did not want the help of Bill Clinton in his run for the White House. At the time, I thought it was a mistake, because even with the "scandals" that incredibly led to an impeachment hearing, Clinton's approval rating hovered between 55-60% throughout 2000. It even bounced well above 60% during his last few months in office.

Bill Clinton's average approval rating in his second term was 61%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/presidential-approval-ratings-bill-clinton.aspx

He was a popular president and, in a strategic move to prove "values," Gore didn't take advantage. I thought that was one of the reasons the election was even close. Gore's campaign made a ton of mistakes.

The previous 8-year president -- Ronald Reagan -- didn't speak at the 1988 convention. That was more of a health thing, but Reagan also wasn't all that popular at the time. He swung between 46-50% approval ratings in 1988.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/11887/ronald-reagan-from-peoples-perspective-gallup-poll-review.aspx

Obama is the first incumbent president in the modern era to give a speech at his potential predecessor's convention. And, despite the apocalyptic tone at the RNC last week, Obama will likely leave office with the highest approval ratings of his second term. He currently sits with a 51% approval rating.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

I applaud Hillary Clinton for taking advantage of a popular president and not being scared away by the GOP the way Gore was in 2000. When you have a relatively popular president who is a great orator, you take advantage.

The only downside is she's going to have to compete with his impassioned speech during her own address tonight. She isn't as talented a speaker, so it is bound to disappoint if anyone is expecting it to meet his standard. They probably should have let Hillary speak last night and Obama end it tonight. :oldlol:

You do know that Hillary wanted to stay away from Obama right? At the time she was making a bid there was discussions about separating her from Obama. His approval rating went up and Trump came onto the scene.

I think Obama wants to stop Trump more than he wants to endorse Hillary.

Same with McCain/Palin too. They did not want anything to do with Bush.

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 04:46 PM
Yeah, this is the first time in a while a two term President will be out on the campaign trail going hard for his successor in a long, long time.

I don't remember Reagan going hard for Bush in 1988, so I looked it up

The other article I saw also said the endorsement was "tepid" and that Reagan called him George Bosh at one point.

Reagan did not like Bush.

Bush was elected on the fact that he was VP for a popular president. I see this election heading the same way with Hillary piggybacking off a popular president.

FillJackson
07-28-2016, 04:58 PM
You do know that Hillary wanted to stay away from Obama right?

This is nonsense.

longtime lurker
07-28-2016, 05:00 PM
"mistakes"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/riley-waggaman/hillary-clinton-turned-nation-into-isis-safe-haven_b_9571956.html

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/13/how-hillary-helped-ruin-haiti.html

How many more people need to suffer for Hillary's mistakes?

Don't you hate George W. Bush? Why are supporting another neoconservative?

What good things does Hillary have on her resume? Can you answer that question without googling "Good things Hillary Clinton has done"?

Let's see some quotes from Republicans talking about her qualifications:

[QUOTE]Gov. Mitch Daniels:

longtime lurker
07-28-2016, 05:01 PM
the end is near for you fggt 'liberals' and democrats .. you have 6 months left .. enjoy it

You going to quit this board and go back to jerking off to pictures of Zimmerman when Donald Drumpf falls flat on his face?

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Did you know that:

Hillary Clinton changes her accent when she gives speeches to large groups of black people?

Clinton: "I don't feel no ways tired" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc)

https://media3.giphy.com/media/Y2nbrJyAR6RiM/200_s.gif

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Let's see some quotes from Republicans talking about her qualifications

These are quotes from people who know more about what it takes to be President than a dip shit like you who spends every waking moment trolling a messageboard. The fact is that you didn't even try to attack her qualifications proves you literally have nothing but troll talking points.

longtime lurker
07-28-2016, 05:15 PM

Go out and get a life you brainless troll.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Go out and get a life you brainless troll.
What good things does Hillary have on her resume? Can you answer that question without googling "Good things Hillary Clinton has done"? Can you do this without resorting to ad-hominem attacks and strawmanning?:confusedshrug:

Dresta
07-28-2016, 05:24 PM
longimte lurker and Mike Huckabee are best of pals now--hilarious!!

edit:

“She’s the second-most-powerful Democrat in the country, with near universal adulation that appears unequalled and unprecedented,’ argues Republican strategist Juleanna Glover.”

:lol

Well that evidently isn't true. Why would you expect anyone to believe the rest? Especially when some of it is from Mike bloody Huckabee, one of the biggest morons in American politics (an impressive achievement really).

step_back
07-28-2016, 05:32 PM
It was a fantastic speech. No doubt that Obama is one of the best orators in political history but Hillary won't be President. She's a pathological liar and has too much baggage. People will still be talking about it come November. She also doesn't have support from all the democrat voters and may even lose a few to Trump. As someone who lives outside the U.S she comes across as un-electable.

Just my 0.2 cents though.

TheMan
07-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Hillary will win and she will surprise many people when she goes left.

She's gonna pleasantly surprise a lot of her critics.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 08:28 PM
Tonight she is going to mirror the successful elements of Donald Trump's speech, at least the bits about fighting ISIS and terrorism.

She will take on a lot of Bernisms as well.

Hillary is a brilliant politician and chameleon, no one is saying she isn't. She wouldn't have gotten this far if she wasn't.

What she will need to do is make people like her as a person-something she has struggled with for her career so far.

Maybe she can manage to turn it around. We shall see.