PDA

View Full Version : Treaty with Russia on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 03:18 AM
Did not know about this.

Great news.

I am glad they are trying to get along with us.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/22

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 11:51 AM
The World's Greatest Tag Team is getting back together. We kicked Hitler's ass the first time. I can only imagine how much greatness and winning we will achieve in the 2010s.

http://www.history.com/s3static/video-thumbnails/AETN-History_VMS/21/146/History_US_and_Soviet_Forces_on_Elbe_Speech_SF_sti ll_624x352.jpg

http://www.russia-direct.org/sites/default/files/field/image/AP564757649236-soviet-american-link-up-at-Elbe-river-70th-anniversary-625.jpg

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/media/images/82245000/jpg/_82245318_ustroopssovietgetty.jpg

http://www.metaldetectingworld.com/ww2_military_relics/russian_poster_5.jpg

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/moscow/29754/WWII/Operation%20Frantic%2003.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/252/284/4/S2522844/original.gif

Reform the Megapowers.
MAKE AMERICA PEACEFUL AGAIN
MAGA

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 04:08 PM
This treaty was signed by Bill Clinton in '99 and I'm glad Russia is willing to be allies with us by informing us the corruption of our political parties.

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 08:47 PM
I agree with our great space travel.

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 08:50 PM
Did not know about this.

Great news.

I am glad they are trying to get along with us.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/22
Does this treaty include hacking the US?

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 08:50 PM
This treaty was signed by Bill Clinton in '99 and I'm glad Russia is willing to be allies with us by informing us the corruption of our political parties.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/Spin_Master_LOGO.jpg

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Does this treaty include hacking the US?

We don't know who hacked it but if they have emails of criminal activity happening then it is the Russian's duty to turn it over.

With that said, this was written in 1999 and its nice to see they are owning up to their part of the agreement.

It would be a shame if they didn't release these criminal activities.

A typical leftists will blame whoever the hacker is than the criminal activities. Just saying though.

We got a corrupt election BUT Russians did it though.:hammerhead:

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 09:29 PM
We don't know who hacked it but if they have emails of criminal activity happening then it is the Russian's duty to turn it over.

With that said, this was written in 1999 and its nice to see they are owning up to their part of the agreement.

It would be a shame if they didn't release these criminal activities.

A typical leftists will blame whoever the hacker is than the criminal activities. Just saying though.

We got a corrupt election BUT Russians did it though.:hammerhead:
Since you feel so passionately about honoring our treaty with Russia I guess that means you should feel disgust for Trump since he wants to welsh on our treaties with NATO, Japan, and South Korea.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Since you feel so passionately about honoring our treaty with Russia I guess that means you should feel disgust for Trump since he wants to welsh on our treaties with NATO, Japan, and South Korea.

Why do you want war with Russia so badly? Stop shilling neocon warmongering values. It's ok to be a Democrat and not seek war around every corner.

USA and Russia once created the greatest alliance in history and kicked Hitler's ass.

We are working together on the international space station and achieving great things for humanity.

Why do you hate Russians so badly and why do we need to support European welfare states and Islamist Turkey in the name of fighting Russia?

https://i.sli.mg/TIAoq1.png

We are sick of your neocon warmongering.

Make America Peaceful Again

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 10:00 PM
Why do you want war with Russia so badly? Stop shilling neocon warmongering values. It's ok to be a Democrat and not seek war around every corner.

USA and Russia once created the greatest alliance in history and kicked Hitler's ass.

We are working together on the international space station and achieving great things for humanity.

Why do you hate Russians so badly and why do we need to support European welfare states and Islamist Turkey in the name of fighting Russia?

https://i.sli.mg/TIAoq1.png

We are sick of your neocon warmongering.

Make America Peaceful Again

Where did I say anything about going to war? You are imagining things like Trump imagined thousands of Muslims cheering 911 in New Jersey.

So do you want to honor our treaties or not? Pick a platform and stick to it. You guys are flip flopping more than your boy trump.

9erempiree
07-28-2016, 10:05 PM

They are owning up to their part of the treaty which is very noble of them to do, if indeed, the Russians leaked the emails. They don't have to own up to the treat like NATO, Japan and SK is not owning up to it.

There is no reason to start a war with Russia because they are a self sufficient country. I don't even want us to intervene in the Middle East but at least I can understand why.

Now let me ask, why in the world would you want us to antagonize another country, a super power, at that.

Nick Young
07-28-2016, 10:05 PM
So do you want to honor our treaties or not? Pick a platform and stick to it. You guys are flip flopping more than your boy trump.
Are the countries in NATO who aren't paying what they agreed to pay honoring their end of the treaty?

We are giving money to dictator Erdogan. Erdogan is feeding NATO info directly to ISIS. He is also funding them by purchasing their oil.

The other nations like Spain, Holland and Germany? We are paying for these assholes to have free university and healthcare instead of our own people.

UK, Estonia, Greece and Poland can come with us. The rest can **** off as far as I'm concerned.

Russia is fighting ISIS and has been speaking out against them from the beginning. Our NATO "ally" Turkey is actively aiding our enemy.

How much money would we save if we didn't have to cover the defense budgets of these 22 nations who aren't paying their way?

Facepalm
07-28-2016, 10:21 PM
Are the countries in NATO who aren't paying what they agreed to pay honoring their end of the treaty?

We are giving money to dictator Erdogan. Erdogan is feeding NATO info directly to ISIS. He is also funding them by purchasing their oil.

The other nations like Spain, Holland and Germany? We are paying for these assholes to have free university and healthcare instead of our own people.

UK, Estonia, Greece and Poland can come with us. The rest can **** off as far as I'm concerned.

Russia is fighting ISIS and has been speaking out against them from the beginning. Our NATO "ally" Turkey is actively aiding our enemy.

How much money would we save if we didn't have to cover the defense budgets of these 22 nations who aren't paying their way?

So you don't want to honor our treaty obligations. Just like Trump doesn't honor his business obligations. Got it.

Dresta
07-29-2016, 03:47 PM
There's still no evidence whatsoever linking the DNC hack to the Russian state--that is propaganda without basis. Russian language doesn't mean Putin-directed.

So you don't want to honor our treaty obligations. Just like Trump doesn't honor his business obligations. Got it.
No. You're being an obtuse prick like usual. The fact that NATO has allowed European nations to ignore their responsibilities when it comes to defense and military spending is a huge problem. It is why Turkey has so much leverage for a start; the need to appease Islamists like Erdogan comes from the fact that Turkey has one of the biggest militaries in Europe, making them a far more important "ally" than they otherwise would be. We've got bloody nukes in Turkey ffs. It has been obvious that Erdogan is an Islamist with tyrannical aspirations for about a decade now, and some people still couldn't grasp what the coup failure really was--a triumph of "democracy" they called it. Enough of these clueless fools in the State Department already--when these people know nothing of the world, how can anyone have the gall to pretend the US should be managing it?

Nick Young
07-29-2016, 03:54 PM
If 22 nations are not honoring their end of the treaty, we have no obligation to honor our end to them.

What is Germany and Holland's excuse for not honoring their end of the deal? Did Germany forget how it was OUR president and diplomats who helped unite the two Germanys again and bring down the Berlin Wall? All of this money for free university for their people, all of this free housing and food for immigrants, all of this money to lend to Greece, Portugal and Spain, and they cant even bother to fulfill their end of the deal they agreed to?

Holland doesn't have enough money set aside to honor the deal? Denmark? Norway? Luxembourg? What valid excuse do these nations have for not honoring their end of the NATO deal?

Can you answer that?

It is not America's job to cover the defense budgets of 22 freeloading nations who aren't doing what they promised and sticking to their end of the deal.

Estonia, Greece, Poland and UK can come with us. And ok, I will give France a pass because they are our oldest allies and are only 0.2% away. France can come along too.

The rest can **** off and learn to pay for their own military budget and see how long their welfare states last.

If Estonia and Greece can fulfill their end of the deal, the other nations have ZERO EXCUSE.

Turkey is in the process of becoming the Fourth Reich and we have to pretend that they are our allies due to this NATO deal, and Turkey aren't even fulfilling their end of it.
Do you want America to go to war in the name of defending Erdogan's Islamist terrorist state, when Erdogan is actively aiding ISIS by providing them with money and intelligence against our troops?

That is what NATO represents right now. A bad ****ing deal.

LJJ
07-29-2016, 04:04 PM
The Dutch military has enough ammunition to last 2 days in case of any minor conflict. 2 days. They don't do target practice and drills with live rounds anymore.

Totally unsuitable for even the smallest missions. No proper training. No equipment. No tanks. A handful of old fighter jets. Not capable of defending or controlling their own country in any way, much less provide real assistance to other NATO members if need be. It is a joke.

Dresta
07-29-2016, 04:54 PM
The Dutch military has enough ammunition to last 2 days in case of any minor conflict. 2 days. They don't do target practice and drills with live rounds anymore.

Totally unsuitable for even the smallest missions. No proper training. No equipment. No tanks. A handful of old fighter jets. Not capable of defending or controlling their own country in any way, much less provide real assistance to other NATO members if need be. It is a joke.
Indeed, and don't you guys get up to two masters free of charge or something?

When compared with the opportunity Americans get it is clear they are getting shafted by having so much military responsibility, but American elites don't seem to give a shit, and keep demanding more NATO expansion, more military investment, more interference in the far-off places of the world. It is not hard to see why so many working to lower middle class Americans are pissed off, especially when their president is busy telling them how they've never had it better, and that they ought to be more grateful for the significant deterioration in their standard of living.

Nick Young
07-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Indeed, and don't you guys get up to two masters free of charge or something?

When compared with the opportunity Americans get it is clear they are getting shafted by having so much military responsibility, but American elites don't seem to give a shit, and keep demanding more NATO expansion, more military investment, more interference in the far-off places of the world. It is not hard to see why so many working to lower middle class Americans are pissed off, especially when their president is busy telling them how they've never had it better, and that they ought to be more grateful for the significant deterioration in their standard of living.
Exactly, and made even worse when people from these nations whose welfair we are paying for TALK DOWN TO US about HOW SHIT WE ARE COMPARED TO THEM. "We have free healthcare and college, we are so much better than America"These goddamn ingrate Euro freeloaders, pisses me off every single time I hear these welfare baby Euros talk down to me or a fellow American..

#TRIGGERED

west_tip
07-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Yes, to both Dresta and NY's points. What benefit does Joe Blow making $50,000 a year living in Wichita, Kansas derive from the U.S. playing world policeman?

I'm honestly perplexed as to why Obama boasted in the SOTU address that the U.S. spends more on its military than the next 8 nations combined like its something to take pride in. That's actually pretty sad, some of that money would be better spent on public education.