PDA

View Full Version : Paul George Says D

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 12:33 AM
http://www.lakersnation.com/paul-george-says-dangelo-russell-julius-randle-stood-out-at-team-usa-camp/2016/07/26/

First Cousins then Paul George, raving about us. No one gives a shit about Lavine and those other bozos. We in fam :applause: :pimp:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-29-2016, 12:35 AM
nobody cares fu!ck off you punk laker fan.

stop trolling and be classy

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 12:37 AM

How am I trolling. It's not trolling when people shittalk Russell? Its positive comments for superstars. Its NBA ISH worthy. *** outta here clown boy.

Lebronxrings
07-29-2016, 12:37 AM

dam! Friendly fire! :lol

G-train
07-29-2016, 12:38 AM
George to Lakers confirmed

Nilocon165
07-29-2016, 12:38 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
07-29-2016, 01:15 AM
Who cares, Lakers are shit and going nowhere soon....its a team game with a horrid team.

Thanks Kobe.

Seriously, thanks.

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 01:16 AM
Who cares, Lakers are shit and going nowhere soon....its a team game with a horrid team.

Thanks Kobe.

Seriously, thanks.

False

Ingram, D'Angelo, Clarkson, Randle, Zubac, Larry Nance. Game over in 3 years

FireDavidKahn
07-29-2016, 01:29 AM
False

Ingram, D'Angelo, Clarkson, Randle, Zubac, Larry Nance. Game over in 3 years
So we can expect the Lakers to go out of the lottery in 3 years?

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-29-2016, 01:57 AM

Thanks Kobe.

Seriously, thanks.

easy their b!tch a$$ braided queen. you are about to get b!tch slapped for the next 3-5 years and ruin your career.

Lakers will be just fine beating the warriors in 3 years while your burnt out black a$$ rots in San Antonio

Also thank the fA!g duncun instead of thanking the GOAT

Nilocon165
07-29-2016, 01:59 AM
easy their b!tch a$$ braided queen. you are about to get b!tch slapped for the next 3-5 years and ruin your career.

Lakers will be just fine beating the warriors in 3 years while your burnt out black a$$ rots in San Antonio
https://media.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/giphy.gif

This is a top 5 dumbest post in ish history :lol

Prime_Shaq
07-29-2016, 02:06 AM
Brandon Ingram.

bigkingsfan
07-29-2016, 02:15 AM
He was most likely making a scene.

Spurs m8
07-29-2016, 03:00 AM

Also thank the fA!g duncun instead of thanking the GOAT

Lol your hopes are based on nothing... Theyre just hopes.

GreatHILL
07-29-2016, 03:08 AM
devin booker shits on them both :lol

coin24
07-29-2016, 03:55 AM
Lakers with a very bright future :rockon:
Fgts stay mad as usual:lol

keep-itreal
07-29-2016, 05:23 AM
Paul George to the Lakers confirmed?

Kawhi
07-29-2016, 05:25 AM

OP getting bodied by Laker fans. :oldlol: What an embarrassment AirTupac is.

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 09:18 AM
devin booker shits on them both :lol

D'Angelo had a better season with Kobe Bryant and Bryon Scott on his team. D'Angelo is better. Get off his dick :oldlol:

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 09:19 AM

The brightest future with the least amount of tanking. These other bozos have been tanking for 6 + years and still arent close to us. 2ez :lol :lol :lol

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
07-29-2016, 10:57 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HPvfnOuz1tOgg/giphy.gif

This is a top 5 dumbest post in ish history :lol

B!tch as$ n!ggas like you have made this forum a troll shit.

Continue with you nonsense

GreatHILL
07-29-2016, 11:53 AM
D'Angelo had a better season with Kobe Bryant and Bryon Scott on his team. D'Angelo is better. Get off his dick :oldlol:

Kobe loves Devin Booker and shits on Dangelo Russell :oldlol:

AirTupac
07-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Kobe loves Devin Booker and shits on Dangelo Russell :oldlol:

D'Angelo arguably had better stats in a rookies worst nightmare season. D'Angelo will surprise everyone next season. Next.

NuggetsFan
07-29-2016, 06:01 PM
The brightest future with the least amount of tanking. These other bozos have been tanking for 6 + years and still arent close to us. 2ez :lol :lol :lol

Pretty easy to argue Denver has the brighter future and they won 33 games last year compared to L.A's 17. 30 and 36 the years before compared to L.A's 21/27. More cap space, better draft pick situation, more youth. T-Wolves, Suns, Philly have brighter futures not taking into account tanking.

Hit me with that troll response, even your fellow fans turning on ya :lol

Spurs m8
07-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Pretty easy to argue Denver has the brighter future and they won 33 games last year compared to L.A's 17. 30 and 36 the years before compared to L.A's 21/27. More cap space, better draft pick situation, more youth. T-Wolves, Suns, Philly have brighter futures not taking into account tanking.

ETHERED him

raprap
07-29-2016, 09:52 PM
D'angelo is going to average 20 ppg this season. I'd rather start Nance than Randle tho.

boldarblood
07-29-2016, 10:43 PM

Thanks Kobe.

Seriously, thanks.

Trolling because you can or stupid because you are.

I'd like to think you are not stupid, so trolling Lakers fans.

While they have a long way to go, youd have to be as dumb as a rock to not see that they have a good young core. They have a few players that with time and effort can be an up and coming team down the road.

Spurs m8
07-29-2016, 10:47 PM
Trolling because you can or stupid because you are.

I'd like to think you are not stupid, so trolling Lakers fans.

While they have a long way to go, youd have to be as dumb as a rock to not see that they have a good young core. They have a few players that with time and effort can be an up and coming team down the road.

Not a single proven player.

All hope.

BlkMambaGOAT
07-29-2016, 10:50 PM
The Lakers torch has been passed:eek:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Onwards to prosperous future:rockon:

Nilocon165
07-29-2016, 11:07 PM
The Lakers torch has been passed:eek:

Onwards to prosperous future:rockon:
You heard it here first!

Lakers could actually win 20 games next season!

BlkMambaGOAT
07-29-2016, 11:27 PM
You heard it here first!

Next season is too early, but soon enough...

http://mambaout.com/images/kobe-championships.jpg

Greatness:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Spurs m8
07-29-2016, 11:42 PM
You heard it here first!

AirTupac
07-30-2016, 12:40 AM

One retard poster doesnt define laker fans. Why do you think theres more hype about Lakers youth than fking Suns? Are you that big of a stupid idiot to realize that some teams just dont get it? Suns have never been able to come up with anything realistically other than lucky Nash and Amare. They have been the worst ran franchise arguably. Lakers are top 3 in promising cores because
1) Our scouts are top tier
2) We deliver one way or another
3) Its LA baby, you can hate on us but we have a tendency to build contending teams if you havent realized.

So come to me with something other than HURR DURR SUNS. Cause anyone with a brain knows Lakers > Suns in every conceivable way.

Spurs m8
07-30-2016, 03:32 AM
Stop living in the past.

This is the present and the future.

Bucks West.

Kawhi
07-30-2016, 06:56 AM
I'll bet OP the Lakers won't win more than 30 games this season.

Xover
07-30-2016, 07:58 AM
One retard poster doesnt define laker fans. Why do you think theres more hype about Lakers youth than fking Suns? Are you that big of a stupid idiot to realize that some teams just dont get it? Suns have never been able to come up with anything realistically other than lucky Nash and Amare. They have been the worst ran franchise arguably. Lakers are top 3 in promising cores because
1) Our scouts are top tier
2) We deliver one way or another
3) Its LA baby, you can hate on us but we have a tendency to build contending teams if you havent realized.

So come to me with something other than HURR DURR SUNS. Cause anyone with a brain knows Lakers > Suns in every conceivable way.

This is a "what have you done for me lately" league. If you're judging teams by their history then you sir are living in the past.

kurple
07-30-2016, 08:08 AM
http://www.lakersnation.com/paul-george-says-dangelo-russell-julius-randle-stood-out-at-team-usa-camp/2016/07/26/

First Cousins then Paul George, raving about us. No one gives a shit about Lavine and those other bozos. We in fam :applause: :pimp:
Lol. Ofc they say this to an LAKERS reporter

PacerRaptor
07-30-2016, 09:07 AM
No one can deny that the Lakers have a solid future. Give them 5 years and they'll be back to being competitive

They'll need to add a solid veteran. But I'm sure they'll pieces will fall into place

kurple
07-30-2016, 09:26 AM
Is there a team outside of the Nets that dont have a solid future? Maybe Sacramento and OKC

TAZORAC
07-30-2016, 06:06 PM
Lakers still won't go to the playoffs...Randle does nothing great and is a role player. Russell is a poor man's Damon Stoudermire.

AirTupac
07-31-2016, 12:45 PM
You can say stop living in the past if our last championship was 10 years ago. But we won 2 just recently. This is a rebuild. It's part of the process. Some of you guys are so dense :oldlol:

NugzFan
07-31-2016, 01:05 PM

Where do you even think the hate comes from?

NugzFan
07-31-2016, 01:07 PM
One retard poster doesnt define laker fans.

Well, you are doing your best at it.

Nilocon165
07-31-2016, 01:13 PM
:lol

AirTupac
07-31-2016, 01:14 PM
No no my friend, Nugget fans are by far the biggest idiots on this board :oldlol:

Uncle Drew
07-31-2016, 02:25 PM
:oldlol:

NugzFan
07-31-2016, 05:49 PM
No no my friend, Nugget fans are by far the biggest idiots on this board :oldlol:

Oh damn. Good one.

DATBOYFLUENT
07-31-2016, 07:31 PM
Not surprised, D'Angelo, Booker and Randle were the most impressive young players on that Select Team.

Also just to point out that Jabari Parker was easily the worst player on that roster. It's crazy how he was considered the best draft prospect of his draft (him and Wiggins) and yet looked overweight and at times a bum during those scrimmages.

AirTupac
08-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Oh damn. Good one.

Almost as good as you and your 3 dimwit nugget fans following my threads around trying to prop up your forever cursed shithole of a franchise team :oldlol:

Stay irrelevant bitch :pimp:

Nick Young
08-01-2016, 01:38 AM

The next Stockton and Malone:bowdown:

Nick Young
08-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Almost as good as you and your 3 dimwit nugget fans following my threads around trying to prop up your forever cursed shithole of a franchise team :oldlol:

Stay irrelevant bitch :pimp:
Forreal, these desperate ass nuggets fans are so proud of their 6 seed first round exit franchise of scrubs lead by Scrubiay and Gallinari.

They treat first round exits the same way we treat NBA titles
"Atleast we got there doe. No one expected us to be in the playoffs at all this season doe, so it's basically like we won a a championship.":hammerhead:

AirTupac
08-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Forreal, these desperate ass nuggets fans are so proud of their 6 seed first round exit franchise of scrubs lead by Scrubiay and Gallinari.

They treat first round exits the same way we treat NBA titles
"Atleast we got there doe. No one expected us to be in the playoffs at all this season doe, so it's basically like we won a a championship.":hammerhead:

BU BU JOKIC. Fam Zubac > Jokic in 5 years and Zubac is our 15th best player atm. Lakers are in a different stratosphere then the forever shitwipe stain called the Nuggets.

Meticode
08-01-2016, 02:22 AM
I think he was saying the stood out because Russell was trying to video record conversations with players at the Camp and Randle was behind him grinning.